Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu (3873 Views)

Father Mbaka Welcomes Gov Ugwuanyi & Lawyers 2 His Adoration Ministry,Enugu(Pics / Pastor Dan Obinegbo Of Christain Victory Prayer Ministry Enugu / Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by jackymfon: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
He made some valid point GEJ surrounded himself with sycophants... And it seems this country is too much for him to handle... He should do the honourable thing Nigerians are tired and need a change.!!! The time to make promises you can't deliver on is over!!! We are done!!!
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by italo: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
adsonstone:

Christians should confirm whatever they are taught as admonished by Paul.
They should confirm from the Church leadership as Paul did in Acts 15.
adsonstone:
Jesus commanded the baptism and the Communion, which was also documented. However, believers had to believe and act on the Apostles' words.

In other words, they had to believe and act on the teachings of the Church leadership.
adsonstone:
Paul disagreed with Peter because he did something wrong....Peter was being hypocritical.
I don't see the Church/Church faithfuls disagree with something which isn't wrong.

So, something must be wrong somewhere.

Is it a sin for something to be wrong somewhere?
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by adsonstone: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
italo:
They should confirm from the Church leadership as Paul did in Acts 15.
In other words, they had to believe and act on the teachings of the Church leadership.
Is it a sin to confirm from the scriptures and epistles?

italo:

Is it a sin for something to be wrong somewhere?
It is not always a sin for someone or something to be wrong somewhere.
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by italo: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
adsonstone:

Is it a sin to confirm from the scriptures and epistles?
No. But it can lead to sin and destruction as St. Peter says in 2Peter 1:20 and 2Peter3:16.

Also, it was Church leaders that wrote and canonized the scriptures and scriptural epistles. Only they can be trusted to interpret them.
adsonstone:
It is not always a sin for someone or something to be wrong somewhere.

I'm glad you know this.

So what's the problem? Did Jesus say nothing will ever be wrong in his Church?
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by adsonstone: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
italo:
No. But it can lead to sin and destruction as St. Peter says in 2Peter 1:20 and 2Peter3:16.
Thank God you know it is not a sin.
Moreover, that's the reason the Holy Spirit was given to us.

italo:

Also, it was Church leaders that wrote and canonized the scriptures and scriptural epistles. Only they can be trusted to interpret them.

Lie!
The scriptures were written long before the Church....and were not even written by Christians.

italo:

I'm glad you know this.

So what's the problem? Did Jesus say nothing will ever be wrong in his Church?

I dunno if he did.
In the gospels, he did not.
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by italo: 3:36am On Jan 09, 2015
adsonstone:

Thank God you know it is not a sin.
Moreover, that's the reason the Holy Spirit was given to us.
I see. You know the Holy Spirit more than Peter, Paul and all the early Church Fathers. Well done.
adsonstone:
Lie!
The scriptures were written long before the Church....and were not even written by Christians.
I see. You're saying either the NT is not scripture or it was written by non-Christians...and I'm the liat? Well done.
adsonstone:
I dunno if he did.
In the gospels, he did not.

Then what's your headache with Fr Mbaka and the Church?
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by adsonstone: 4:05am On Jan 09, 2015
italo:

I see. You know the Holy Spirit more than Peter, Paul and all the early Church Fathers. Well done.

I didn't claim that.
By the way, is that impossible?

italo:

I see. You're saying either the NT is not scripture or it was written by non-Christians...and I'm the liat? Well done.

You said this
italo:
"Also, it was Church leaders that wrote and canonized the scriptures and scriptural epistles. Only they can be trusted to interpret them."

Were you referring to the NT when you mentioned "Scripture" there?

Anyway,
I'm talking about the same the scripture Peter mentioned in 2Peter 1:20-21, the ones Jesus referred to.

I'll mention the NT if/when I'm referring to it.

italo:

Then what's your headache with Fr Mbaka and the Church?

My problem with Fr Mbaka?

"...he cannot lead Nigeria. As things stand right now, from the oracle of the Holy Spirit, Jonathan should honourably resign quietly and let Nigeria be. The destiny of Nigeria is greater than Goodluck Jonathan."

Do you know the level of influence that statement about the incumbent President can have on his re-election/campaign/Votes received?

Do you think he has not changed the orientation of several people by making such statement and even implying it is from the Holy Spirit despite saying he's not campaigning for anybody when he's definitely campaigning against a candidate?

Yes, Nigeria needs a change!
Is it impossible for Jonathan to be the one to bring the change/transformation Nigeria needs?
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by adsonstone: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Italo, it seems you have stopped replying this thread...or are you short of answers?

...or maybe because further answers from you may/will reveal fraud.
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by winedeal: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2015
I support change in nigeria
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by italo: 5:34am On Jan 11, 2015
adsonstone:

I didn't claim that.
By the way, is that impossible?
If Sts Peter and Paul discouraged private interpretation of scipture for Christians with their words and actions, and you encourage it with your words and actions, because you claim to have the Holy Spirit, then you're claiming to know the Holy Spirit more than them.

It is impossible...given that you contradict the Holy Spirit. What is possible is that you have a contrary spirit.
adsonstone:
You said this

Were you referring to the NT when you mentioned "Scripture" there?

Anyway,
I'm talking about the same the scripture Peter mentioned in 2Peter 1:20-21, the ones Jesus referred to.

I'll mention the NT if/when I'm referring to it.
Yes. The NT is scripture. The Church leaders wrote it. The Church leaders canonized the complete canon of scriptures for Christians OT and NT. Only they have the authority to interpret them for Christians. "No private interpretation," says St. Peter.
adsonstone:
My problem with Fr Mbaka?

"...he cannot lead Nigeria. As things stand right now, from the oracle of the Holy Spirit, Jonathan should honourably resign quietly and let Nigeria be. The destiny of Nigeria is greater than Goodluck Jonathan."

Do you know the level of influence that statement about the incumbent President can have on his re-election/campaign/Votes received?
So? Is Fr Mbaka the only Nigerian influencing votes? There are hundreds of people doing so even on nairaland as we speak.
adsonstone:
Do you think he has not changed the orientation of several people by making such statement and even implying it is from the Holy Spirit despite saying he's not campaigning for anybody when he's definitely campaigning against a candidate?
Did the Holy Spirit tell you the message is not from him?
Does the Nigerian constitution forbid a Nigerian adult making a peaceful campaign against a candidate?
adsonstone:
Yes, Nigeria needs a change!
Is it impossible for Jonathan to be the one to bring the change/transformation Nigeria needs?

It is possible. It is also possible that Jonathan can never bring the change we need.

You still haven't said what your problem with Fr Mbaka is...or what he stole from you.

All you did up there is ask questions.

What is your problem with Fr Mbaka?
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by adsonstone: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2015
italo:
If Sts Peter and Paul discouraged private interpretation of scipture for Christians with their words and actions, and you encourage it with your words and actions, because you claim to have the Holy Spirit, then you're claiming to know the Holy Spirit more than them.

It is impossible...given that you contradict the Holy Spirit. What is possible is that you have a contrary spirit.

You can conclude I claimed whatever you want me to claim.

No, I'm not contradicting the HolySpirit.
His duty for us does not exclude that....if it does, then it is wrong or may even be a sin for a Christian to study on his own.

italo:

Yes. The NT is scripture. The Church leaders wrote it. The Church leaders canonized the complete canon of scriptures for Christians OT and NT. Only they have the authority to interpret them for Christians. "No private interpretation," says St. Peter.

How was Luke a 'Church leader?'
Who wrote the book of Hebrews?

The OT is scripture!
The OT wasn't written by 'Church leaders'....however, people have been 'interpreting' the OT correctly without even the Holy Spirit, using different means and even before the Church was born.

It remains a half-truth if you insist the Church leaders wrote 'scripture.'
...and yes, half truths are deceptive and dangerous.

When you are lying about simple issues like this, why should we believe you on other issues?

italo:

So? Is Fr Mbaka the only Nigerian influencing votes? There are hundreds of people doing so even on nairaland as we speak.
First things first, do you agree he is influencing the votes of Nigerians against a candidate?

italo:

Did the Holy Spirit tell you the message is not from him?
Does the Nigerian constitution forbid a Nigerian adult making a peaceful campaign against a candidate?

No.

You, did the Holy Spirit tell you the message is from Him?

I don't even need to ask you, you have not been able to agree nor disagree on that.

italo:

It is possible. It is also possible that Jonathan can never bring the change we need.

Likewise, it is very possible for none of the candidates to be the one to bring the change we need.

...since it is possible for Jonathan, what if Jonathan is the one to bring the change we need?
Why is Fr Mbaka ruling him out like it is absolutely impossible?

italo:

You still haven't said what your problem with Fr Mbaka is...or what he stole from you.

All you did up there is ask questions.

What is your problem with Fr Mbaka?

If I have asked questions, then my problem with Him is in questions.

You asked me, so you should be able to answer if it is in questions.
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by italo: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
@adsonstone, now you have my answer.

CHANGE is here, as Fr Mbaka announced 3 months ago.
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by adsonstone: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
italo:
@adsonstone, now you have my answer.

CHANGE is here, as Fr Mbaka announced 3 months ago.

Congratulations to all Nigerians.

We pray the change is a positive one that Nigeria will always remember for good.
Re: The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu by italo: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
adsonstone:

Congratulations to all Nigerians.

We pray the change is a positive one that Nigeria will always remember for good.

Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praying When I'm Naked, Is Is Right Or Wrong? / Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror / Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.