Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? (30386 Views)

Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / What Will You Call This Hairstyle? / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by anthoniaz(f): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
peteruuu:
grin grin & dey call it BRAZILIAN HAIR!!!
Brazilian hair my foot!!!
cheesy
Some babes think that's what make them big babes, whereas chichi no gum demlipsrsealed
I like my hair oo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
I can't ooooo,d breakage my hair willl have na story,it suit er thou
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

That's the amount my girlfriend normally ask from me.
ask er wella,may b she's buying yaki.no braz fr 5k hon
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by peteruuu(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
anthoniaz:

Some babes think that's what make them big babes, whereas chichi no gum demlipsrsealed
I like my hair oo. cheesy
SECONDED !!!
You can say dat over & over again grin
"chichi no gum dem " Lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by anthoniaz(f): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
peteruuu:
SECONDED !!!
You can say dat over & over again grin
"chichi no gum dem " Lol grin cheesy
Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
maryhaam:
ask er wella,may b she's buying yaki.no braz fr 5k hon
Has she been cheating me?
If it is higher than 5k,why should I ask her?
Make I they pay more abi?
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
AreaFada2:

My dear, VJ washes itself. That's what the lactobacilli in a healthy VJ do. Rinsing it with water is best not washing with an array of chemicals/soaps that destabilise the flora.
I know sir but we still use our fingers to rinse it na. I can't just pour water on it and expect it to be clean.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by yinxfun(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:
Nope, it won't fit me at all .
Hey Tracy... Where have you been??... Compliments

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by sigba(f): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
chymystique:
cool Yessoo I can! I once rocked something almost similar back then in secondary school.. We called it "Calabarizing Style"! The lady looks very pretty on it kiss

Did you attend FGGC Abuloma?
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

Has she been cheating me?
If it is higher than 5k,why should I ask her?
Make I they pay more abi?
loool is expensive than that,shes just adding ur money to it.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
maryhaam:
loool is expensive than that,shes just adding ur money to it.
That's good then.
Like how expensive?
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by pussypounder(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
('O') ..
∫ \ \ ___ (• _ •)
_∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \
The fcuuuuk are you looking at?
Keep scrolling down ..

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by empress4u: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Michaelpark:
It seems you're not all serious on this nairaland a Whole General is looking for his Certificate and
you are all here talking about Dayo Amusa's Hairstyle. You
better Join the search before u see the wrath of
General.

#OperationFindGeneralBuhariCertificate
how is that our business? he should go and ask his chancellor/rector/provost or whoever.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

That's good then.
Like how expensive?
it varies 18,25,35 upto 60, depends on the length too,d texture n durability makes it special,dere re different brand too.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by shosky1794: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Michaelpark:
It seems you're not all serious on this nairaland a Whole General is looking for his Certificate and
General.

How much were you paid to do this? As a youth why not leave out propaganda and focus on issues that will give us all youth a better and brighter future.
We should stop behaving like these folks, please.
If it's GEJ that you think will you a better future then convince people on how you think he's the best man.
FYI, check this link, I'm sure you will find the name of Buhari there.

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-u-s-army-war-college-alumni-and-students /reference?page=1
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by chymystique(f): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
sigba:

Did you attend FGGC Abuloma?

nope my dear.. I attended FGGC Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Penboy: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
How does she wash her Vagina with those winchy winchy fingernails?
chai, we have suffered sha!
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by diamondchild: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
take advantage of this awesome special offer
www.yourbestinternetbiz.com
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by 1miccza: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
echobee:
Yes,i can.
#Teamnatural#. say no to goat hair,sheep hair,dead body hair. sad

Say yes to mammy water,pappy water,brother water and aunty water hair...
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Beesluv: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
She's so cool in it
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
maryhaam:
it varies 18,25,35 upto 60, depends on the length too,d texture n durability makes it special,dere re different brand too.
blood of jesus.
This price on top ordinary hair.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by elantraceey(f): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
yinxfun:
Hey Tracy... Where have you been??... Compliments

I've been around .

Same to you.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Larrey(f): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yes o,ve even saved d pics wen I saw it somewhere dis morning.planning to do it
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by fckmn24seg(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Cheeun(f): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
It's nice but i can't tho'. My head is too konkolo embarassed Chai, i haf suffer! grin
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by ChubbyT(f): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sure,ah cn rock it....lov stuffs lyk dis.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by felicity111(f): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
itz nice
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Spiritedliya(f): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Na only she waka come 4 dis kind hair style
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by creamyanne: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
People stil dey answer Simbi
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Kingsimmer(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Michaelpark:
General.

are u kiddind me .... i tink he don ci am in his mama 's kolo
#buhari till 2o19with or without certificate
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

blood of jesus.
This price on top ordinary hair.
looool u are a clown
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
maryhaam:
looool u are a clown
Hehehehe.
No be my fault.
On a serious note,60k is enough to purchase 50 bags of cement.
Ladies get wahala, no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please, I Need To Know If This Product Is Good / Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? / Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.