Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? (1831 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by Flye: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2015
One of the biggest controversies in the industries that predict people’s futures is whether or not they are true or not. Is the person telling you your future plans really telling you the truth or is all this made up and your future is actually undetermined until it actually happens? There are people on both sides of the spectrum, those who strongly believe in fortune tellers and what they predict for you and those who think fortune tellers are nonsense and are just false information about your life.

You enter a little room. You put your hands on a globe, for instance. Then the person sitting across from you just tells you how your family would be like and your future plans and achievements. However, how did that person know from just you touching a little globe? Did they really see into the future? No one knows for sure. There are cases where the future teller was exactly right and it actually happened just like how the fortune teller told him/her. In addition, most people who believe in future tellers are those who have won good luck and was told by the fortune teller that they would. Overall, it is mainly just the people who have had an event the same as what they were told that believe in fortune tellers.
On the other hand, there are people who strongly believe that fortune tellers are not real and that the person telling them their future achievements are just making it up. They believe that the little globe that you put your hand on is just for show and has nothing to do with your future. In addition, they say that there is no way to determine your future at the moment. There are so many more things you are going to experience during that time and the slightest change you experience can greatly affect your future. You can change so much from the current time that you would not even have imagined you getting to where you are when you went to the future teller for your future plans.

In short, it is up to you if you believe fortune tellers or not. It is all based on your experience and what have come up into your life. Everyone thinks differently and it is important that you accept people’s opinions.

Do you think fortune tellers are actually telling the truth about your future?
Source:
http://theviralfizz.com/are-fortune-tellers-really-telling-the-truth/2/
Re: Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by youngice(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Its more like manipulation
If they tell you what you want to hear
You end up acting on accordance with their prediction
And achieve what they foresaw
Re: Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by neily(f): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2015
Fortune tellers are in churches now. They are pastors and prophets cool cool cool
Re: Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by Flye: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2015
youngice:
Its more like manipulation
If they tell you what you want to hear
You end up acting on accordance with their prediction
And achieve what they foresaw
Self fulfilled prophesy.
Re: Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by youngice(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Flye:

Self fulfilled prophesy.
Yes something like that
Re: Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by Flye: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2015
neily:
Fortune tellers are in churches now. They are pastors and prophets cool cool cool
It has been a booming business since the begginig of human kind, it's just transform it self to adapt with current human social beliefs. You find them in the church where churches is the critical pillar of their social life and you will see them in the mosque where mosque is their own pillar.
Re: Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by okpamson15(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2015
If u believe what they tel u their evil wil enter into u and start 2 act the way they tel u.
Re: Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2015
Iffa hear.

A fortune teller once told me I will be married to a president's daughter,I haven't seen local goverment daughter sef to marry.

3 Likes

Re: Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by Flye: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2015
Yomieluv:
Iffa hear.

A fortune teller once told me I will be married to a president's daughter,I haven't seen local goverment daughter sef to marry.
You can act on the prophesy and go to ASO ROCK, may be president's daughter will give you audience if security did not finish you.
Re: Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by Bob64: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
I have long wanted to know my fate. But I couldn't find a good website where I could see the layout of tarot cards. Do you know a good website where I can see the layout of tarot cards?
Re: Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by Nephilim: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Touching the glowing substance is you making covenant with the devil. They already have a familiar spirit they are possessed with which will tell them everything about you, even before you come they already know. Beware!
Re: Are Fortune Tellers Really Telling The Truth? by EdvardCalen: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
You have a very interesting discussion, I want to join it! Yesterday I wanted to make a layout on the Thoreau cards to find out what the future holds for me. I made a layout, but I didn't know how to decipher it. This wonderful website helped me with this https://tarotreadingfree.com/ where I found all the necessary information on how to decipher the layout, it's just wonderful!

(1) (Reply)

Were King David And Jonathan Gay Patners In The Bible? / .... / When Did Allah Say The Bible Was Corrupted And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.