Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (34707 Views)

Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor's Adeboye Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Ibiyomee(f): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Gbam!!!
For those saying harsh words to the man of God, this message is for you.

I love this!!!
End of Discussion!
For the record, I'm a redeemer cool

181 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by MENZPRIDE(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is the Summary of the whole matter.
Thanks OP.

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Deen77: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Excellent.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Akshow: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ok

81 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by eleojo23: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
I don't even know why people took the thing personal as if they have been obeying all the instructions of men of God before now.

Men of God have been giving a lot of instructions over the years and people have been choosing for themselves which of these instructions they will follow. So why is this one different?

Na because the thing concern marriage wey everybody dey shout.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by eshietIntrepid(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Even a guy can cook why not girl. By the way how can u claim to be a christian yet find praying difficult

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by vizkiz: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
I don't care about anybody's "peppersoup logic" (thank you Sexxkillz grin)

as for me, I can't marry a lady who can't cook... As as how undecided

[

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by aminho(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
I am a Muslim and i agree with him

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by olaomoola1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Don't mind them they are attention seekers. G. O know his followers vice versa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Churches with their conflicting doctrines. At the end of the day, Heaven is an individual race. Even on that day, babalawo may be found in heaven while some pastors will gnash their teeth in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Barselonia(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
nooo.....I. disagree with u... op, the message is not directed to only his member or his children as u said, is generalized... he didn't said any redeem member that cant So so....

papa didn't say any of children that can't so so....

So papa talk is general....

This is not the first time papa talk and everybody tap knowledge from it... But Why is dis now generalized on his children alone, no b same God we serve again....

Anyway op, I know u defending your pastor But don't misquote papa message

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by NOBODYY: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
aminho:
i am a Muslim and i agree with him

Who ask you

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by sportskid(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
I tire for tata too people ooh. Me I am OK with that because Pa Adeboye is my Grand Father. I totally agree with you jare

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by tintingz(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
So Pastor Adeboye is your father now?

It is only in Nigeria some church refer thier pastors as "Daddy" or "father" meanwhile they(pastors) are enjoying the tithes and free gifts given to them, you will see them pastors cruising with jets but to help members of the church na wahala.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by brownjulie(f): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lobatan.....
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by niceguy7(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
He who have ears let him hear what the man of God has said.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Are you tryinq to tell me that daddy Adeboye is a father to only RCCG members?
Quote me wrongly and die an untimely death.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by bigerboy200: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Gbaam....true words can't b better said...
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by gabazin080(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
A
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by kingofthejungle(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
brain washed fools letting an old pastorpreneur think for you

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by madridsta007(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ibiyomee:
Gbam!!!
For those saying harsh words to the man of God, this message is for you.

I love this!!!
End of Discussion!
For the record, I'm a redeemer cool

Thanks. What I have been saying to all these busybodies since.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by ikorodureporta: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
I dnt belong to 'club-daddy-said'. Only immature ones wait to hear from daddy...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
OK next angry
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Don't mind them,it only God dat wil have mercy on Dem,
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by allanphash7(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
So Adeboye is the father of RCCG ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by daywatcher: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
if he want to preach only to his followers then he should not make the whole rubbish lecture available on television and the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by irunoko(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Where are the we no go green crew throwing insults at baba the other day grin
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lobatan!
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by safarigirl(f): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Let his children marry each other and leave other people's kids out since the message is solely for them

Wetin concern me sef? Dude was just exercising his right to an opinion. Everyone that has slammed it did so because RCCG members posted the news on the internet. So, it was his kids that broadcasted it in the area, not people listening in, correct your logic. If someone didn't post it online and if RCCG wasn't broadcasting, no one would even hear of it. Same way the Pope of the Catholic church states his opinion on world affairs and Protestants carry the matter on their head

1 hour prayer did not save Oyakhilome's marriage, but Bill Gates and his wife have been married over 30 years and they don't even believe in prayer

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Cholls(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
aminho:
I am a Muslim and i agree with him

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by CXLVII: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin grin grin

Who re his children? Is that Y`all call him Daddy? grin grin grin Wonders shall never end! What kind of absurd comparison is this? Its void and lacks merit.

The blunder has been made and don't come try to cover it up ere.

It would have been better if you stated that it was based on personal opinion and not a religious verdict.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya / Unforgiveness: One Subtle Sin That Would Take Many Christians To Hell / Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.