Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ (1901 Views)

Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle / Is Sean Tizzle Bleaching Or Filtering??? ( SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by sylviasilifah(f): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2015
Followers of Difference Ent. act, Sean Tizzle on Instagram have pointed out that the pop star must be bleaching his skin as it keeps looking lighter. Here is a picture of Sean Tizzle that we have from a July 2013 photoshoot and below that is a picture of him from 1 January, 2015. Do you think there is a difference?

see others here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/sean-tizzle-bleaching-or-nah-spot-the-difference/#uOLwGuxettOgtErj.99

Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by jingh(f): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2015
his albino gene is coming out
*winks*

3 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2015
There's difference bro. Buh let's spot the diff btw jona and my general come feb14 2015 grin
Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by alberto2k(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2015
Op... Remember HYPO is just #10 incase u too wants to look whiter than him
Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by sylviasilifah(f): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2015
huh?
alberto2k:
Op... Remember HYPO is just #10 incase u too wants to look whiter than him
Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by Maxcollins042(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2015
He is gat an inferior complex,Na wa o,what's the big deal behind white skin sef?

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by benkings(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2015
D 1st pics I thought twas lil wayne on low cut grin
Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by benuejosh: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2015
the new look looks so disgusting. maybe him don the bend for person.
Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by sylviasilifah(f): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2015
same here oo
benkings:
D 1st pics I thought twas lil wayne on low cut grin
Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by airex(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
There's difference bro. Buh let's spot the diff btw jona and my general come feb14 2015 grin
. How does that relate to this post? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by falcon01: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2015
he looks disgusting
Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by robinicule(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kilode te n bora
Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by alberto2k(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
sylviasilifah:
huh?
Oh yeah..
I know of a guy who bleached only his forehead, the rest of his body dark..
He just looks like an agama lizard to me grin grin grin
Re: Sean Tizzle: Bleaching Or Nah? Spot The ‘difference’ by sylviasilifah(f): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2015
LWKMD!
alberto2k:

Oh yeah..
I know of a guy who bleached only his forehead, the rest of his body dark..
He just looks like an agama lizard to me grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Shopping For Baby Clothes Is Attacked, Fetus Cut From Womb / 2015 Trailer Park Barbie To Be Released Later This Year / Nas Is Dating A Billionaire Hot Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.