Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! (2797 Views)

Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) / Mathematical Proof That Man + Woman = 2 Donkeys That Live Happily Together! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by tosinadeda: 1:27am On Dec 15, 2008
first we state that girls require time and money

Girls = Time * Money -------------------------------------------------------eqn 1

And we all know that time is money

Time = Money -----------------------------------------------------------------eqn 2

therefore combining eqn 1 & 2 we have

Girls = Money * Money = (Money)^2  ------------------------------------- eqn 3

And because money is the root of all evil

Money = sqrt(Evil) -------------------------------------------------------------- eqn 4

therefore from eqn3 & 4  we get

Girls =  (sqrt(Evil))^2 ---------------------------------------------------------- -eqn 5

from eqn 5 we simplify to get

Girls = Evil undecided lipsrsealed  ---------------------------------------------------------------- eqn 6
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by Gabry(f): 1:34am On Dec 15, 2008
uhm. . . . Isnt it the same to guys?

Guys = time (Evil)

Guys = Money (Evil)

Guys = Sex, Sex & sex cause if not they would go for someone else and cheat behind your back (Evil again)

Guys = Ego and Boastful (Plain Evil and Mean)

shocked embarassed lipsrsealed undecided tongue
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by tosinadeda: 1:38am On Dec 15, 2008
gabrywyl:

uhm. . . . Isnt it the same to guys?

Guys = time (Evil)

Guys = Money (Evil)

Guys = Sex, Sex & sex cause if not they would go for someone else and cheat behind your back (Evil again)

Guys = Ego and Boastful (Plain Evil and Mean)

shocked embarassed lipsrsealed undecided tongue

no proof
sorry
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by Gabry(f): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2008
yours aint got no proof either Ooo
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by tosinadeda: 1:41am On Dec 15, 2008
gabrywyl:

yours aint got no proof either Ooo

i just proved it mathematically tongue
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by Gabry(f): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2008
I mean as in reference?
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by tosinadeda: 1:46am On Dec 15, 2008
gabrywyl:

I mean as in reference?
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by Opslag(m): 1:48am On Dec 15, 2008
@gaby
u up huh!hope u had a good rest.i'm going off now.have fun.
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by Opslag(m): 1:50am On Dec 15, 2008
@gaby
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by acidrop(f): 1:51am On Dec 15, 2008
so is that even an equation. . . .pls dont insult the nature of mathematics oooo. people just getting up and forming some abadabidi and say its an equation
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by tosinadeda: 1:53am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

so is that even an equation. . . .please don't insult the nature of mathematics oooo. people just getting up and forming some abadabidi and say its an equation

who dey folo u orm equation
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by Gabry(f): 2:00am On Dec 15, 2008
Opslag:

@gaby

Ok bros, you take care. I am at work now naa

acidrop:

so is that even an equation. . . .please don't insult the nature of mathematics oooo. people just getting up and forming some abadabidi and say its an equation

Correct! grin
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by tosinadeda: 2:01am On Dec 15, 2008
una dey run fro the truth abi grin
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by Gabry(f): 2:09am On Dec 15, 2008
it aint the truth now. Ure just generalizing this naa
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by clemcykul(f): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2008
abioo
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by sylve11: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2008
amebo clemxxx
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by clemcykul(f): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2008
how u take knoe my hobby?
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by innoluv1: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2008
which versity u grash 4rm. make dem make u professor of women mathematics at once. good luck
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by tosinadeda: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2008
hmmmmmmm
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by elsalisu(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
well is false for guys and true for the ladies
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by mykali(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2008
the equation is true to eqxn 5.
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by krama(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2008
undecided
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by sholabanke(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2008
@gab
please take it like that
devil +devil = lady
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by Joey7(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2008
i like dat variaton i carried out my evaluation and landed at the same linear/simultaneous equation
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by Gabry(f): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2008
sholabanke:

@gab
please take it like that
devil +devil = lady

If its true that the bad ones are the ladies, tell me why most criminals and those whom ended up in jail and those whom cause world war are from the men?

And based on the statistic, men cheat women more than women cheat men.

Hmmm. . . . I wonder sef. . . undecided
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by KunleOshob(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by disease(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by farotika(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2008
@ poster

I'll give u 100% in this course. Up u cheesy grin
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by sholabanke(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2008
@ gab
any criminal that get caught
go and find out he was born definately by a woman
they were devil conceiver
if not EVA from garden of eden
mayb everything would hav been ok for us guys
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by bydot1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2008
*poster, inshort this has just boost your GP
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by bydot1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2008
*shola, na true you talk jawe grin
Re: Mathematical Proof That Girls Are Evil! by sholabanke(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2008
u too get sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Jamb Experience (2nd Part inside) / . / If You See This Kind Of Compound In Benin Knock Before You Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.