Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

A Review Of Flavour’s Album: Thankful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Review Of Flavour’s Album: Thankful (1200 Views)

Photos Of Flavour & Blind Liberian Boy Who Sang Flavour's Song Better Than Him / Photo Of Flavour Carrying His 2 Daughters / Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Review Of Flavour’s Album: Thankful by ggrin(f): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2015
ARTISTE:FLAVOUR
ALBUM TITLE:THANKFUL
LABEL: 2nite Enter-10-ment
RELEASE DATE:15th Nov, 2014

Nobody needs to tell anybody that Flavour is indeed a hitmaker and when this album dropped I had sky-high expectations; I wasn’t disappointed!
Mr Flavour it seems always has something cooking,with no inkling, no clue, no previously released singles(except wake up ft Wande coal) he dropped this 21-track surprise album. With most of the tracks produced by Masterkraft‎. Let’s roll

KENEYA‎ is the 1st track on the album…I honestly expect any album of Flavour’s to begin like this; praising God. Keneya is a song to enjoy anyday.

OLOLUFE is a duet with Chidinma, , if Flavour was trying to bring back the magic of his catching cold track with Tiwa Savage I do not know. But all the same ololufe is a nice track that soothes over frazzled nerves anyday. Plus i’m sure it was written for a Yoruba girl *winks*

DANCE Uhmmm kinda forgettable but its guaranteed to get heads nodding anytime

ORINADO the genius of Flavour just shines through this track. A mid-tempo jam; Mr Flavour serenades a girl who is killing him softly and he does it excellently well. This babe has no choice mehn

WAKE UP Banger alert!!! After all the slow and mid tempo tracks. Flavour does what he does best ; gets the party started! Wande Coal also delivered well! Party jam anyday

GOLIBE despite the fact that this track was not written by Flavour, he still killed it! Reminiscent of a Nollywood movie soundtrack, Flavour tells a poignant and heartrending story through this song.

WISER ft PHYNO & MI So guys get cheated on too,,this song is soo sad. I mean what girl has Flavour and still wants someone else. Phyno never disappoints as we know. MI is just a show-off. All in all, this track is one of the high points of the album.

NWAYO NWAYO Flavour advises everyone to take life easy‎ on this mid-tempo track. He just glides over the beat like it’s nothing. Nice track!

SEXY ROSEY Another Jam! Your waist 34! Your hips 44! You are 24! Only Flavour can make this incredibly cheesy lines sound sexy.

NWANYI MBAISE I was told means ‘a woman from Mbaise’ Apparently there is something terribly appealing and irresistible about women from this part of the Igboland because according to Flavour ‘there is no going back, when you fall in love with Nwanyi Mbaise’

SPECIAL‎ ONE this track reminds me of ‘Chinny baby’ Unhurried and dulcet, I envy whoever Flavour’s special one is.

IFE ADIGOMMA party time! This is a fast one and it certainly gets you dancing.

MMEGE ft Seleboboone of the few tracks not produced by ‎Masterkraft on the album. Both Flavour and Selebobo sing about a ‘mmege’ Gets your head nodding and body shaking too it.

URU DIA this is actually a second part of shake from Flavour’s last album. If you are a fan of Flavour’s music, you know how he likes his women *clears throat* I won’t say anything. This song will get you dancing and the ladies shaking their uhmm ukwu anyday.

INASONKI‎ for the Fatimas, Aishas, Halimas … Mr Flavour, it seems, love his ladies from every tribe. Nice, groovy track with the Hausa pizzaz.

BELIEVE‎ on this track, Mr Flavour calls for unity and hails the country’s heroes, I hail too o. Trumpets, drums…Flavour glibly makes his point.

MUNACHI a fine man who loves God…yum. This is another track giving God the glory.

IGBO AMAKA ‘I waka I’v never seen more beautiful people o’ never one to forget his roots‎, Flavour dedicates this to his Igbo brothers and sister spread all over the world. A fine track befitting exceptional people.

PICK UP UR PHONE he could have left this last track outta the album…he definitely could have

THANKFUL is an album I think everyone should cop. It would categorically make you Flavour’s fan ‎if you weren’t one before.
Re: A Review Of Flavour’s Album: Thankful by ghost1718(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
:Dggrin i dont joow u can think like this oh
Re: A Review Of Flavour’s Album: Thankful by francizy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Errm well, I prefer his previous album to this one tho.
I still prefer the likes of 2Face, Flavour, BANKY, 2Face, Psquare to the likes of Wizkid, Davido, etc..

I love good songs and it makes sense when they are combined with party jams and girls songs on an album rather than the what some people compile and release as albums..

Note, I mentioned 2Face twice cuz that guy is phenomenal..
Re: A Review Of Flavour’s Album: Thankful by shaboti: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
I just love flavour
Re: A Review Of Flavour’s Album: Thankful by ggrin(f): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
ghost1718:
:Dggrin i dont joow u can think like this oh
undecided
Re: A Review Of Flavour’s Album: Thankful by londoner: 1:54am On Jan 14, 2015
Great album.
Re: A Review Of Flavour’s Album: Thankful by Janeify(f): 3:18am On Jan 14, 2015
I never listen to one sef.
Na all of dem be love song? E be like say na me e sing am for grin
Re: A Review Of Flavour’s Album: Thankful by mesoade(m): 5:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Flavour ft. Wandecoal - wake up . . Make sense small

(1) (Reply)

A Portrait By 16years Old Deborah Deborah To Pokolee For Her Kind Gesture(pics) / Reminisce Says Alabirin Instead Of Arabirin In Tesojue / 12 Celebs Who Have Thrown Shade At Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.