Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) (5063 Views)

Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) / Kate Henshaw In Killer Sunday Dress / Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by manchidede1: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Xm7b8Fj3A8M/VKkRP_WbVgI/AAAAAAAAFXc/RwJtvaRMASg/s1600/olivia%2Bidibia.jpg[/img]
Olivia idibia rocked a black Burberry dress to church today.
Wow! She is looking so cute.
See a tweet from her mum below...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ei4LiJjW7Rc/VKkR_YBiu5I/AAAAAAAAFXk/73EdBPfpUwk/s1600/tweet.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http:///4tp

1 Like

Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by okosodo: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Omo, see pikin
Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by fairygeh(f): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kids like this make me wanna give birth soon.awwwww Awwww Awwww so cute kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Biuriful kid...God bless 2face's gene
Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by dechandel(f): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
When i tell girls to end up with cute guys cheesy
The baby is such a cutie

2 Likes

Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by Deefuray(f): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Cute girl
Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
dechandel:
When i tell girls to end up with cute guys cheesy
The baby is such a cutie
exactly why I've been searching far a cute guy. But in vain. Can you help me with one? cheesy
Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by dechandel(f): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
MizAusta:
exactly why I've been searching far a cute guy. But in vain. Can you help me with one? cheesy
Put in more effort. And the Lord will crown your efforts with a cute guy
I hope this my piece of advice helps tongue
Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by lanicky(f): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Cute gal kiss...she looks like her dad.
Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by dre11(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
lanicky:
Cute gal kiss...she looks like her dad.

No

She is a replica of her mum
Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by lanicky(f): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
dre11:

No

Nah.....take a closer look @ her....I'm convinced she's a replica of her dad...she's more cute tho

1 Like

Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by dre11(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
lanicky:

Nah.....take a closer look @ her....I'm convinced she's a replica of her dad...she's more cute tho

That's ur opinion.....
Anyway.... She is a cute baby and u can see the effect of money on her

1 Like

Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
dre11:

No

Nah, I think its the dad
Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by dre11(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Nah, I think its the dad

I give up
Two ladies have said she looks like her dad

So, u ladies won

1 Like

Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by bettiesofttouch(f): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Cute
Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by benuejosh: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
pretty baby.. Tu face's gene is God damn too strong. all his children carry his look(face) he cant even try to deny any if it happens that he carries out his legitimate God given assignment of multiply and fill the earth,

1 Like

Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
She has tubaba's lips,thank God she looks like her dad,shes beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by uc2004(f): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
She is cool
Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
dechandel:
Put in more effort. And the Lord will crown your efforts with a cute guy
I hope this my piece of advice helps tongue
What choice do i have? But i thought you were going to personally help me do the thing fast fast. It iis well.
Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by Oyecute(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
MizAusta:
U no go fit see them wt ds ur kain shoe. LOL

1 Like

Re: Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) by Ynsai(m): 1:14am On Jan 05, 2015
If no b ha lips i fr say.... Cute tho na 2face pikin

(1) (Reply)

You Wont Believe These(hollywood) Celebrities Are From Nigeria / Uncle Mark Angel Finally Reveals How Little Emmanuella Gets Paid And Her Educati / Celebrities React To Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.