Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

How To Stop People From Bugging You About Getting Married - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Stop People From Bugging You About Getting Married (667 Views)

How People From Different Parts Of Nigeria Use The Toilet (pic) / How People From Ekiti Drink Tea / See What someone Wrote on Wall To Discourage People From Peeing There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop People From Bugging You About Getting Married by SmithRussell(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop People From Bugging You About Getting Married by SmithRussell(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
In trying to decide whether The Nigerian Police, The Ghanaian Police, or the South African Police is the most effective at apprehending criminals. The issue is to be decided with this test - a rabbit is put in a forest and each organization has to find it. The South African Police goes in first, They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigation, they conclude that rabbits do not exist. The Ghanaian Police goes in. After two weeks with no leads, they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming. The Nigerian Police goes in. Trust Naija police, they came out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!

(1) (Reply)

Tips As We Head To The Election Polls / Hilarious!!APC TO BE SUED FOR SENDING SEYI SHAY TO GIVE MR PRESIDENT AN ERESHION / Abuja Chicken Commit Suicide Before....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.