Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Journey Through Self Discovery (true Life Story) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Journey Through Self Discovery (true Life Story) (742 Views)

My Journey With ICAN Thus Far, The Hustle Is Real / Hilarious But True Life Of A Nigerian University Student (pictures) / Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Through Self Discovery (true Life Story) by Psittacus(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
I have read a couple of story here, which have inspired me. So i know my educational life itself is quite an interesting episode.
I have decide to share my story as well, who knows, i might inspire someone out there, just how i discovered am not a dullards after all.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Through Self Discovery (true Life Story) by Psittacus(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
SCENE ONE.. CHAPTER ONE
I hav quite a memory (just realised dat) and i still remember events as far back as my 3rd year on this planet earth. When i was 3 far back as 1994, i noticed everyone could walk and move about on their own, but it wasn't dsame with me. Little did i know dat i hav bin visited by a reigning god of disease at dat time called P----. This was the first confidence derailing event dat could happen to anyone. After so many sections under hot towels and light, I walked, it felt like d time Peter walked on water with Jesus(best feeling ever ) i got rid of those heavy armoured shoes tied to my limbs.

Chapter 2
Now my first day in school, the first sch i attended one of those schools the yoruba call JELESINMI. Popularly called kindergarten. I was 4 years old at dis time, one of the oldest in the class, i remember the woman will leave me in charge sometimes when she need to go out. But the problem was i always eat other kids food when she is out.lol....after all am to take care of them, i just took care of their food as well.
At d end of the so called term, my position is always like 19th of 20 or 21st of 23. I don't know how she determine those position, all i know is their is a report sheet at d end of each term.
I live with my grand parent at dis time cos my folks were going through a horrible divorce.. After attending the jelesinmi for two terms. My grand father could nt afford to pay for another term. He asked to stay at home with a neighbour who was still in her teenage age. She taught me some horrible things like stealing and lieing. And she did some bad thing i cant say to me as male child. She made me into her personal toy.....to be continue

1 Like

Re: My Journey Through Self Discovery (true Life Story) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 26, 2015
Psittacus:
SCENE ONE.. CHAPTER ONE
I hav quite a memory (just realised dat) and i still remember events as far back as my 3rd year on this planet earth. When i was 3 far back as 1994, i noticed everyone could walk and move about on their own, but it wasn't dsame with me. Little did i know dat i hav bin visited by a reigning god of disease at dat time called P----. This was the first confidence derailing event dat could happen to anyone. After so many sections under hot towels and light, I walked, it felt like d time Peter walked on water with Jesus(best feeling ever ) i got rid of those heavy armoured shoes tied to my limbs.

Chapter 2
Now my first day in school, the first sch i attended one of those schools the yoruba call JELESINMI. Popularly called kindergarten. I was 4 years old at dis time, one of the oldest in the class, i remember the woman will leave me in charge sometimes when she need to go out. But the problem was i always eat other kids food when she is out.lol....after all am to take care of them, i just took care of their food as well.
At d end of the so called term, my position is always like 19th of 20 or 21st of 23. I don't know how she determine those position, all i know is their is a report sheet at d end of each term.
I live with my grand parent at dis time cos my folks were going through a horrible divorce.. After attending the jelesinmi for two terms. My grand father could nt afford to pay for another term. He asked to stay at home with a neighbour who was still in her teenage age. She taught me some horrible things like stealing and lieing. And she did some bad thing i cant say to me as male child. She made me into her personal toy.....to be continue
story oo

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Water Gushing Out Of A Tree In Futo(video) / USMANU DANFODIO University (UDUSOK) School Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.