Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe (2683 Views)

(photo)daddy Adeboye Anoints And Bless Apostle Johnson Suleiman / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / The Catholic Daily Prayer For Nigeria In Distress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by plaetton: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
and now?

OK.
May almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster(FSM) grant all Nigerians their heartfelt prayers of reaping without sowing, grant them undue advantage over others, let them be the head and not the tail (tough luck for the tail).

Protect them from calamities, catastrophies and inequities. Let those things happen in front of them, behind them, but never in their midst. Again, tough luck for those in front and behind. undecided

Protect them from those evil winches
No, no,...not those poor innocent women and little children, but the big fat, overfed winches, the ones that loot and steal our Commonwealth, thereby stealing our destinies.

And last but not the least, help slay all their enemies, especially the imaginary ones. The imaginary ones are the most persistent and difficult to deal with.
Lead them all into an easy victory over all imaginary enemies.

Ra men.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by GooseBaba: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
plaetton:

OK.
May almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster(FSM) grant all Nigerians their heartfelt prayers of reaping without sowing, grant them undue advantage over others, let them be the head and not the tail (tough luck for the tail). Protect them calamities, catastrophies and inequities. Let those things happen in front of them, behind them, but never in their midst. Again, tough luck for those in frnt and behind.

No, not those poor innocent women and little children, but the big winches, the ones that loot and steal our Commonwealth, thereby stealing our destinies.

And last but not the least, help slay all their enemies, especially the imaginary ones. The imaginary ones are the most persistent and difficult to deal with.

Ra men.

grin grin grin grin.....

Ra men all day..!! grin

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
plaetton:

OK.
May almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster(FSM) grant all Nigerians their heartfelt prayers of reaping without sowing, grant them undue advantage over others, let them be the head and not the tail (tough luck for the tail).

Protect them from calamities, catastrophies and inequities. Let those things happen in front of them, behind them, but never in their midst. Again, tough luck for those in frnt and behind.

No, not those poor innocent women and little children, but the big winches, the ones that loot and steal our Commonwealth, thereby stealing our destinies.

Ra men.

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
May IFA, baba Agbonmiregun and awon Iya mi Osoronga bless you all. May Ogun Alegbede protect you all from accidents.

May your roads be rough, ase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
hifaif:
May IFA, baba Agbonmiregun and awon Iya mi Osoronga bless you all. May Ogun Alegbede protect you all from accidents.

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by GooseBaba: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
hifaif:

Guy you wan give them heart ache... grin

"may your roads be rough " you think they're capable of understanding that..

And lastly you did not mention god in hebrew format.. grin

Ase all day....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by AfricanApple(f): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
ijn amen
in Allah's name amen
smiley
herald9 lipsrsealed
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by GooseBaba: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dahjhi:

I no tell you.... grin
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
GooseBaba:

Guy you wan give them heart ache... grin

"may your roads be rough " you think they're capable of understanding that..

And lastly you did not mention god in hebrew format.. grin

Ase all day....

grin I can't imagine the number of people that would have returned the "curse" back to me in hundred folds and with serious prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by herald9: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
ijn amen
in Allah's name amen
smiley
herald9 lipsrsealed

to which prayer?

plaetton's own? grin
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by AdamuUcheOla: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
plaetton:

OK.
May almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster(FSM) grant all Nigerians their heartfelt prayers of reaping without sowing, grant them undue advantage over others, let them be the head and not the
tail (tough luck for the tail).

Protect them from calamities, catastrophies and inequities. Let those things happen in front of them, behind them, but never in their midst. Again, tough luck for those in frnt and behind. undecided

No, no,...not those poor innocent women and little children, but the big fat, overfed winches, the ones that loot and steal our Commonwealth, thereby stealing our destinies.

Ra men.

rAmen my pastafari brethren. May his noodly appendages touch the lives of all Pastafarians. rAmen. For all you unbelievers, all other gods are false; give your life to the FSM; the one true light.

"I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thou shalt have no other monsters before Me. (Afterwards is OK; just use protection.) The only Monster who deserves capitalization is Me! Other monsters are false monsters, undeserving of capitalization."

—Suggestions 1:1

3 Likes

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by GooseBaba: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
AdamuUcheOla:

rAmen my pastafari brethren. May his noodly appendages touch the lives of all Pastafarians. rAmen. For all you unbeliveres, all other gods are false; give your life to the FSM; the one true light.

"I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thou shalt have no other monsters before Me. (Afterwards is OK; just use protection.) The only Monster who deserves capitalization is Me! Other monsters are false monsters, undeserving of capitalization."

—Suggestions 1:1

Lmao.. grin grin..

I also pray to the god meatballs and spaghetti sauce.. Yum yum.. The prayers are always foodfilling..

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Issokah.. Today na today... Hollyb, GbemiOO, Kristina1, Olancelot. Come pray o
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by plaetton: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
GooseBaba:

Lmao.. grin grin..

I also pray to the god meatballs and spaghetti sauce.. Yum yum.. The prayers are always foodfilling..

Hhhmmm!

Have you forgotten that the Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce are the two other members of the holy trinity?

Each is the other, in the other, and compliment the other.
1+1+1= 1, the divine arithmetic.

It's also a buy-one- god- get-two-for free. wink

Have you not been reading your scriptures, young lad
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
herald9:
Ghostlady...Africanapple...Laykorn...come pray naw...
In Jesus Name I pray(AMEN) herald I have prayed dear....I do silent prayers lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by GooseBaba: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
plaetton:

Hhhmmm!

Have you forgotten that the Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce are the two other members of the holy trinity?

It's a buy-one- god- get-two-for free. wink

embarassed

Forgive me sire, it must be the goat meat and pepper soup. It always torment me, but i will be steadfast for i know that spaghetti dipped in tomatoes sauce mixed with meatballs will never let my nose run and my eyes watery..

Ra men..

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Olancelot(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
Issokah.. Today na today... Hollyb, Kristina1, Olancelot. Come pray o

May God bless nairaland and nairalanders dis year... May we nt experience data loss again oo... IJN

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Olancelot:

May God bless nairaland and nairalanders dis year... May we nt experience data loss again oo... IJN
grin See priority. Ameeennn
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by daveP(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Loruko Jesu

Add where there should be adding
(fast amen response)

Subtract where ther should be subtracting

Multipllllllly(grits teeth and demostrates 'multiply' with both hands and squeezed eyes) multiply where and when we call on thee

Divide territiories and spoils(amen), and booty(amen), and possessions(amen), and lands(amen), and properties anddddddd....

(silence from 'amen' responders)

ah! And take us places. Loruko Jesu li a gbadura

Gbo adua-Jesu Oluwa wa

and let the people of God say......

All: amen

(breathes and drops mic)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
AriDsexy:

To all those mentioned and other NL'anders...evry door of sorrow,pain and tears is shut forever,the year 2015 shall be d best so far,our mouth will be filled with joy and laughter.Amen.
Amen o.
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
plaetton:

Hhhmmm!

1+1+1= 1, the divine arithmetic.

It's also a buy-one- god- get-two-for free. wink

embarassed

Ahhh plaetton!!!
Y are u doing this Na...
Flying Spaghetti monster .lmao...
Plaetton Na wa for u o
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Hollyb(f): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
Issokah.. Today na today... Hollyb, GbemiOO, Kristina1, Olancelot. Come pray o
I pray for God's blessing and protection on every nairalander, this year shall be our year of endless testimonies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Hollyb:
I pray for God's blessing and protection on every nairalander, this year shall be our year of endless testimonies!
aaamennnn cheesy
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2015
daveP:
Loruko Jesu

Add where there should be adding
(fast amen response)

Subtract where ther should be subtracting

Multipllllllly(grits teeth and demostrates 'multiply' with both hands and squeezed eyes) multiply where and when we call on thee

Divide territiories and spoils(amen), and booty(amen), and possessions(amen), and lands(amen), and properties anddddddd....

(silence from 'amen' responders)

ah! And take us places. Loruko Jesu li a gbadura

Gbo adua-Jesu Oluwa wa

and let the people of God say......

All: amen

(breathes and drops mic)
thunderous amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
See people no wan pray.. They ain't proud of their religion shocked .. Thread sucessufully murdered ..... Kudos to those who did and proud of what they believe .... If nah to condemn the president or the aspirants now thread for don long... To pray for the Nation and friends people nor see reason .... SMH tongue shocked
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by cc150615(f): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jamean:
tongue tongue I was mentioned

For ur mind?
You don't know that before Adam, Jesus was!

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2015
cc150615:

For ur mind?
You don't know that before Adam, Jesus was!
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam / People Are Getting Vaccine Passport Microchips Embedded In Their Hands / Who Is The God Of Chosen? – A Python!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.