Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet (3262 Views)

Rooting Innjoo Fire / Rooting Innjoo Fire / Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by chidooh1: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pls, gurus in the house i want to root this device. Has anybody successfully done that, i need your help and comments.
Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by factorial1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
chidooh1:
Pls, gurus in the house i want to root this device. Has anybody successfully done that, i need your help and comments.
Have you been able to root the phone... I'm having same issue, any help?
Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by chidooh1: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
factorial1:
Have you been able to root the phone... I'm having same issue, any help?
Sorry, didn't reply you about the etisalat imei stuff, is all about changing ur phone imei in android and use it to get a data offer from etisalat. Check very well a lot of thread have bn opened for the tutorial. As in the rooting, i never heard any useful info about it, i will Contact u whenever i'm done with it.

1 Like

Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by TIMIJAT: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2015
chidooh1:
add me on whatsapp....07064700921
Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by factorial1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
chidooh1:
Sorry, didn't reply you about the etisalat imei stuff, is all about changing ur phone imei in android and use it to get a data offer from etisalat. Check very well a lot of thread have bn opened for the tutorial. As in the rooting, i never heard any useful info about it, i will Contact u whenever i'm done with it.
Alright bro... thanks
Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by factorial1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
bro... have been able to root my InnJoo F2 follow the steps in this link and if you have any question... I would be glad to answer you.
http://www.basictechtricks.com/2013/10/how-to-root-tecno-phantom-a-f7-and-n9-pad-easily.html
Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by chidooh1: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
factorial1:
bro... have been able to root my InnJoo F2 follow the steps in this link and if you have any question... I would be glad to answer you.
http://www.basictechtricks.com/2013/10/how-to-root-tecno-phantom-a-f7-and-n9-pad-easily.html
I just saw the link now, thanks, i will do it within the week. I have to format my lappy first , a kind of virus has bn noticed in it since i don't so much use it due to the availability of android Tablets.
Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by aziddam1001(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
factorial1:
I've tried the steps listed in the link. But i still find it difficult to root. When I try to click on the root button on the application, it reboots and that's all.
Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by factorial1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
aziddam1001:

I've tried the steps listed in the link. But i still find it difficult to root. When I try to click on the root button on the application, it reboots and that's all.
Use Root Checker to check if it has been rooted.
Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by aziddam1001(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
factorial1:
Use Root Checker to check if it has been rooted.
thanks bro. Finally got it rooted with VRoot pc version
Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by factorial1(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2015
aziddam1001:
thanks bro. Finally got it rooted with VRoot pc version
Thank God for that.
Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by Mofetemi(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. Is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
Re: Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet by BruzMoney(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mofetemi:
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. Is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!

use a strong charger

(1) (Reply)

Recharge N200 To Get N1200 On Glo Twin Bash / . / With A Budget Of 50k, Which London Used Phone Can I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.