Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS (3214 Views)

My Personal Review: Itel A32F Is An Inexpensive Android Go Smartphone With The E / Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS by Omachi006(f): 12:35pm On May 16, 2018
Itel Mobile is here again with their latest itel A32F phone. Itel A32F has a fingerprint scanner, Android 8.1 Go edition and goes for N20,500 only.
itel Mobile has proved again that they are certainly no pushovers within the smartphone OEM space. They have also shown that they really want to remain one of Africa’s most productive mobile phone brands.

After seeing reports and claims circulating the internet regarding the features of the soon to be released A32F device at that time, I made it a note of duty to myself to critically follow the events that would lead up to acquiring the smartphone to personally evaluate the extent of efficiency on the A32F.

Meet the new itel A32F:

The A32F device is a truly a delight to behold with its sleek 148x70.5x8.2mm Body Size and 5-inch Full Wide Video Graphics Array screen. It possesses a 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor for easy multitasking and for constant optimum use of the device without issues of lagging. It also comes with a 5MP Auto Focus Rear Camera. The device boasts of 1GB RAM+ 8GB ROM expandable up to 32GB to ensure you can save tons of pictures, videos and files.

The latest Android 8.1 OS (Go Edition) on the phone mode has platform optimizations designed to reduce mobile data usage whilst using the device. The O.S interface is also modified, with the quick settings panel providing greater prominence to information regarding the battery, mobile data limit, and available storage, all these put in place to reduce RAM consumption.

The itel A32F comes with a fingerprint scanner that ensures the safety of vital files on the device and is powered by 2050mAh battery that guarantees several hours of standby time. All these and more made accessible at a pocket-friendly price. The effort put into acquiring the itel A32F was definitely worth it as this device is more or less a message from itel Mobile that they would continually produce smartphones with the thoughts of the consumers at heart.

Isn’t this cool? So you don’t need to break the bank to get a phone with a fingerprint scanner.

Re: See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS by Omachi006(f): 12:37pm On May 16, 2018
Honestly, guys, itel is really blowing my mind. Their products are so freaking affordable! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS by Shelloween(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2018
Omachi006:
Honestly, guys, itel is really blowing my mind. Their products are so freaking affordable! shocked shocked shocked
too bad they still look Chinese....
Re: See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS by Omachi006(f): 1:53pm On May 16, 2018
But you agree that they are affordable?
Shelloween:
too bad they still look Chinese....
Re: See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2018
Omachi006:
But you agree that they are affordable?

Affordable ?

What do you mean by affordable ?
Re: See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS by Yahayablessing(f): 4:00pm On May 16, 2018
CONSIDERING THE SIZE, FOR ME IS TOO SMALL
Re: See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS by Omachi006(f): 4:41pm On May 16, 2018
I can understand that. But for those who need a small android phone that is not too expensive, this (itel) is perfect.
Yahayablessing:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:46pm On May 16, 2018
Yahayablessing:
i have known for past 10yrs something is ever big in your eyes

na plasma u want?
Re: See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS by standbusy: 9:05am On May 17, 2018
itel is the best quality product anybody can use and enjoy. #Itel
Re: See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS by Newsprex(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2018
Re: See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 17, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
i have known for past 10yrs something is ever big in your eyes

na plasma u want?

Lwkm oo

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1GB For N300 On Glo / How To Use The Hi Translate Feature On Camon 12 And 12 Pro / Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.