Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Chinese Embassy In - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Embassy In (4748 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / My Experience At US Embassy In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Embassy In by Azeh(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
I got admission in China I want to make enquiry about there visa procedures and document am to use
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Azeh:
I got admission in China I want to make enquiry about there visa procedures and document am to use
oh cool ! Masters or degree? Do you have your jw202 already?
Re: Chinese Embassy In by Azeh(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
yes I already have it
Re: Chinese Embassy In by Azeh(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
and I applied 4 bsc in aeronautic engineering
Re: Chinese Embassy In by justwise(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Azeh:

Notice for Applying "X1" Visa

Issued to foreigners who intend to study in China for a period of more than 180 days

I, APPOINTMENT

Applicants or their agents can book appointment on every Tuesday or Thursday morning between 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Visa Hall.

Documents to be submitted when booking appointment for interview:

1, One completed visa application form(V. 2013) with a recently taken passport photo stuck on it; all the items on the application form should be completed neatly with genuine information; false or incomplete information and illegible characters may lead to refusal of a visa.

2, Photocopy of applicant's passport data page, the passport should be with at least six months of remaining validity and two blank visa pages.

3, Original JW201 or JW202 form issued by the Ministry of Education of China and ITS PHOTOCOPY. The original form will be returned to applicant on interview day.

4, Original Admission Notice from a university, college or school and ITS PHOTOCOPY. The original Admission Notice will be returned to applicant on interview date.

5, If the applicant's source of funding is self-supporting, he/she must offer an original guarantee letter and latest six months bank statement of account with at least 6 million Naira in deposit from the applicant's sponsor in Nigeria.

6, Original certificate of graduation (Diploma) and ITS PTHOTOCOPY. The original certificate of graduation will be returned to the applicant on interview day.

7, Photocopy of student academic record.

8, Any other documents which the Chinese-Consulate General views necessary.

II, INTERVIEW

On the appointed date, Applicants must come in person to the visa hall with passport and appointment slip. It takes one to two weeks for processing the visa after interview. Interview day is every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. except for holidays.

* Mail-in application is not accepted.

http://lagos.china-consulate.org/eng/lszj/zgqz/t1090583.htm
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Azeh:
and I applied 4 bsc in aeronautic engineering
school name! Only two universities in China offers aeronautical engineering@degree level which are Shenyang aerospace university and Nanjing university of aeronautics and astronautics!
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
justwise:

Notice for Applying "X1" Visa

Issued to foreigners who intend to study in China for a period of more than 180 days

I, APPOINTMENT

Applicants or their agents can book appointment on every Tuesday or Thursday morning between 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Visa Hall.

Documents to be submitted when booking appointment for interview:

1, One completed visa application form(V. 2013) with a recently taken passport photo stuck on it; all the items on the application form should be completed neatly with genuine information; false or incomplete information and illegible characters may lead to refusal of a visa.

2, Photocopy of applicant's passport data page, the passport should be with at least six months of remaining validity and two blank visa pages.

3, Original JW201 or JW202 form issued by the Ministry of Education of China and ITS PHOTOCOPY. The original form will be returned to applicant on interview day.

4, Original Admission Notice from a university, college or school and ITS PHOTOCOPY. The original Admission Notice will be returned to applicant on interview date.

5, If the applicant's source of funding is self-supporting, he/she must offer an original guarantee letter and latest six months bank statement of account with at least 6 million Naira in deposit from the applicant's sponsor in Nigeria.

6, Original certificate of graduation (Diploma) and ITS PTHOTOCOPY. The original certificate of graduation will be returned to the applicant on interview day.

7, Photocopy of student academic record.

8, Any other documents which the Chinese-Consulate General views necessary.

II, INTERVIEW

On the appointed date, Applicants must come in person to the visa hall with passport and appointment slip. It takes one to two weeks for processing the visa after interview. Interview day is every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. except for holidays.

* Mail-in application is not accepted.

http://lagos.china-consulate.org/eng/lszj/zgqz/t1090583.htm
if going to China for the first time! And its mostly based on no 11

Re: Chinese Embassy In by Azeh(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Shenyang aerospace university
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Azeh:
seriously got admitted into March intake here too
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Azeh:
did you use the school sole agent too ?
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Azeh:
whatsup with your interview??
Re: Chinese Embassy In by everxq: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
I suppose I could help a bit if anyone is coming to Guangzhou soon.. Feel free to ask me anything.. cheesy
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
everxq:
I suppose I could help a bit if anyone is coming to Guangzhou soon.. Feel free to ask me anything.. cheesy
are you a student?
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Azeh:
??
Re: Chinese Embassy In by everxq: 6:24am On Jan 28, 2015
tdayof:
are you a student?

Yes. And I am in Guangzhou.
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2015
everxq:

Yes. And I am in Guangzhou.
check your pm
Re: Chinese Embassy In by everxq: 6:39am On Jan 28, 2015
tdayof:
check your pm
I did, but have not seen anything yet..
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2015
everxq:

I did, but have not seen anything yet..
yea just replied through my mail
Re: Chinese Embassy In by drealsheggs: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
hello all, please i want to inquire about chinese higher institutions, and how is their admission and tuition fees like, is it flexible and cheap?
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
drealsheggs:
hello all, please i want to inquire about chinese higher institutions, and how is their admission and tuition fees like, is it flexible and cheap?
it depends on the province and course
Re: Chinese Embassy In by Ymodulus: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
@TdayoF

I also need help. How can I contact you??
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ymodulus:
@TdayoF

I also need help. How can I contact you??
I have you on my Bbm
Re: Chinese Embassy In by Ymodulus: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
tdayof:
I have you on my Bbm

Like for real? Wow guess am so lucky. Can't express my joy now. Your Bbm name please
Re: Chinese Embassy In by solomonjesus: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Azeh:

full scholarship or partial scholarship
Re: Chinese Embassy In by tdayof(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2015
solomonjesus:

full scholarship or partial scholarship
non! Shenyang aerospace don't offer scholarship for Nigerian students during year 1
Re: Chinese Embassy In by elyongloryochai: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
please i will like to know if the jw202 form for nigerian student been sent for march intake. i have been given my admission notice..thanks for your help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travel To Swaziland / Travel Fare From Port Harcourt To Enugu By Train / Please Check If You International Passport Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.