Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Making Money Is Like Hitch Hiking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Is Like Hitch Hiking (509 Views)

Help, My Late Mum's Money Is Stuck In Bank / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Is Like Hitch Hiking by billachusim(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Making money is like hitch hiking....
For people born with normal spoons only.
Silver spooners shouldn't  have a reason to hitch hike of course; but if the spoon makes it's way out, come back to read this.

Yea, so, we were born stranded already in our life's journey (life's journey discussed in previous post of the pretty model in a little dress on the stairs) but then we got of age and ready to travel. 
Don't own cars so we have to hitch hike to destiny or a Lagos or Wall Street. Money is the driver.
Only because it spoke in a language none of us understood, most of us signalled to be dropped at the next bus stop or immediately.
You expected it to speak your mother tongue but it spoke maybe Swahili? Loll I don't blame you, safety first! 
You waited so long and found an English speaking driver. It soothes you. He dropped you quarter way. You waited again, found your mother tongue, he dropped you shortly. You will eventually get to your destination, I pray, to meet that Swahili speaking driver already there. He runs the place. He looked at the CV still in your hands, he greets you again, but you still don't understand. I appear behind you all smiles and translates what he had said. "Where are you going, friend; and what can you do for the people there?"
You hated yourself. Such a simple question! Lol.

An entrepreneur studies his environment, learns exactly what needs to be learnt, has a vision that must solve a problem and carry plans in his hands. He has a dogged faith or mission vision in corporate terms and ultimately, the risk of boarding a bus with strange foreigners is a risk he is very willing to take.

I'm writing this from the bus. Cos I like to converse and meet new people but no one in the bus understands me. They be making faces since I was picked. I'm almost frustrated but I know I'm headed the right way!

Now, who's gonna take the any next bus?
It's a greatness new week!! By the way, @natgeo, we drive scenic roads too! Picture taken as we travelled through the robust Enugu-Portharcourt expressway. On an #EasternTour
@CadGallery on instagram

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Youwin 4 Video Training (FREE For You) / Billionaire Mindset... Team Young Billionaire.. / How Much Does Tokunbo MISTIBUSHI L300 Bus 4rm UK Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.