Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta (25741 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) / Pictures: Failed Brake Causes Fatal Accident In Abuja (at Viewers' Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by ksa66(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
omanifrank:
[center][img]http://3.bp..com/-MjcxXXazDR4/VKmg-y0Nz8I/AAAAAAAEOaU/lhu-2e6oVbA/s1600/0.png[/img][/center]

A baby girl and five adults died this evening January 4th in an accident that occurred along the Koba stretch of the Abeokuta – Siun expressway.

The accident involved a Space wagon, a Toyota car and a Hilux Van.

According to eye witnesses, the driver of the Toyota car who was heading into Abeokuta veered off his lane and swerved into the track of those leaving Abeokuta for either Lagos or Sagamu and crashed into the Space Wagon headlong. 3 passengers in the Space Wagon, including the little girl died.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/five-personsincluding-baby-die-accident/
may there soul rest in perfect AMen this is the first serious accident reported in ogun state God we deY your hand ooooooooo
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by jibadeCouture(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
I must confess all these accident threads scare me cos I'm supposed to travel to Niger state tomorrow. Might just have to cancel

P.S. I no dey sin ooo,so no fear of death! grin
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by mirexxx(f): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
mercy Lord! cry
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by drisatasarr: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Accident = loss of life
Bad roads= Accidents
Corruption = keep the money meant for road construction in your pocket = Bad roads
Now you know who killed those innocent people = Greedy Politicians.
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by felicity111(f): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2015
omanifrank:
[center][img]http://3.bp..com/-MjcxXXazDR4/VKmg-y0Nz8I/AAAAAAAEOaU/lhu-2e6oVbA/s1600/0.png[/img][/center]

A baby girl and five adults died this evening January 4th in an accident that occurred along the Koba stretch of the Abeokuta – Siun expressway.

The accident involved a Space wagon, a Toyota car and a Hilux Van.

According to eye witnesses, the driver of the Toyota car who was heading into Abeokuta veered off his lane and swerved into the track of those leaving Abeokuta for either Lagos or Sagamu and crashed into the Space Wagon headlong. 3 passengers in the Space Wagon, including the little girl died. datz too bad. may their souls rest in perfect peace.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/five-personsincluding-baby-die-accident/
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by stinggy(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
this is one of the major reasons we all should be prepared. For no one knows the hour He/She will pass on.

Repent now before it's too late.
Meanwhile, Rip to the dead.

God gave but God didn't take away. It's not his wish that they died.

Oboy I don turn preacher o... grin this new year go better for me.

From space-booking to preacher..good year ahead really cheesy
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by SHOCK7(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Les:
This got to stop, keep ur bad news to urself and stop posting it on nairaland. On how since this year na only accident and bad news i go de read for here. Make una stop am o.
What's 'ur problem if u didn't want 2 read it ,then don't open d thread 4 crying out loud!pls op keep d news coming good/bad. angry
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by sossolidboy(m): 1:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Rip
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by Les: 3:36am On Jan 05, 2015
SHOCK7:

What's 'ur problem if u didn't want 2 read it ,then don't open d thread 4 crying out loud!pls op keep d news coming good/bad. angry
oyibo.... What's your own and why have you decided to compound to the so called bad news with this ur grammar??
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by lonelydora: 4:07am On Jan 05, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by NobleG1(m): 5:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Speed kills!!!
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by Bigmas2525(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Wat a pity, may der soul rest in peace
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by teeorume(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Amen
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2015
OMG!I passed thru dt route yesterday, RIP .
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by buskie13(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2015
holatin:
God make my year lack accident / death the way Jonathan lack Governing knowledge.
I pity de way u reason
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by SHOCK7(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Les:
oyibo.... What's your own and why have you decided to compound to the so called bad news with this ur grammar??
I like dat,but u did pass English right!
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by holatin(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2015
buskie13:
I pity de way u reason
I pity your presidential choice thinking
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by Les: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2015
SHOCK7:

I like dat,but u did pass English right!
yes but you didn't.
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by SHOCK7(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Les:
yes but you didn't.
Trust me,if we had attended d same school(not likely) u 'ld be d girl spying my work on exam day!
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by dorox(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2015
mrking3:
Sad way to begin the new year!!!! Untimely death is not our portion In Jesus name! ..... Amen
So is it the portion of those who died and others yet to die this year?
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by lungwun(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'll just chime in here and say I think all these accident threads are stupid! People have accidents everyday. Its a shame when one loses a loved one in an accident.

For the sake of their families, Please leave the news reporting to the media.

Do you get a rise out of despair and tragedy? Respect the dead people and say a prayer for their souls. Do not go posting it up on social media.And if you do insist you must post it, please hot link the website that has the images. Dont go embedding images on here.

The moderators should clamp down on this. As i consider it a shameful act. I'm subscribed to several forums and never have i seen images involving ghastly accidents in any of the threads.

It's almost as stupid as the ones that post these on facebook and instagram.

/Rant.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by osashilton: 6:44am On Jan 06, 2015
englishmart:
this is one of the major reasons we all should be prepared. For no one knows the hour He/She will pass on.

Repent now before it's too late.
Meanwhile, Rip to the dead.

God gave but God didn't take away. It's not his wish that they died.

Oboy I don turn preacher o... grin this new year go better for me.
God forgive you ur sins...lolz
Re: Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta by englishmart(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2015
osashilton:
God forgive you ur sins...lolz
don't worry. God knows I'm not a sinner any more. So, there's nothing to forgive. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Converted A Toyota Corolla From Manual To Automatic? / Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) / Why Are Mazda Cars Underrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.