Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? (886 Views)

Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Puff Adder Killed At My Uncle's Uncompleted Building After Swallowing A Big Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
group.
Re: Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? by armadeo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
No biggie. I usually enjoy the solitude. You can think deeply.

Remember once when I stayed over Christmas new year in school.

Fun!!!
Re: Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
armadeo:
No biggie. I usually enjoy the solitude. You can think deeply.

Remember once when I stayed over Christmas new year in school.

Fun!!!
I tire 4 him o.
Re: Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? by blemon44(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
why will i be afraid
when i didnt kill anybody

so i'm not guilty of anything

2 Likes

Re: Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? by mizjules(f): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yes biko.. Been used to having pple around me
And no, I didn't kill anyone
Re: Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? by yinxfun(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2015
it depends on someone's environment..if you're the type that stays frequently around your people, you might find it hard staying alone in that same house... But generally it all boils down to individuals vigor grin grin
Re: Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? by Vince77(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2015
blemon44:
why will i be afraid
when i didnt kill anybody

so i'm not guilty of anything

I tire o!
Re: Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? by siegfried99(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2015
I'm used to staying alone.

So it's not an issue for me
Re: Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 05, 2015
What's to be scared of? My husband was away from home for 5 nights recently; no biggie for me, but surprise from his family. I am no more braver with people than I am when alone. Admittedly, I roll my eyes at people who scare too easily. Soldier Up! grin
Re: Will You Be Afraid Of Sleeping Alone In A Big House? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Bring Ye All The Tights… / Wi-fi Password Hacker Software. / The Old Testament Fabrication That The Israelites Were Slaves In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.