Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) (37097 Views)

These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) / Lady Wore This Cleavage-Baring Outfit To An Event (photo) / Toyin Aimakhu's Outfit To An Event - Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by Exponental(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2015
wat is special abt it? shld he have worn suit or agbada to such?
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2015
I dy fear this Ambode seriously..D guy go milk lagos dry...
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by ilo04(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Very soon he will become former governor
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by temitemi1(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Seeing... GEJ till 2019 jareeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by clemz88(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2015
If he likes make him wear pant e no concern me
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by QuiverBox(f): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Honestly, Some Nigerian Youths are the cause of the country's woes.

Were you expecting him to wear Agbada and bow tie to a show?

Petty issues - So what if he dresses casually. Gosh
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by wallex1983(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Naturally natural
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by pinkycute(f): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2015
I love dis man kiss
He looks cute tongue

grin
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by coolluk(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
Boring old man

The fact u will become a boring old woman one day is ironic
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2015
See Yuppy Oba Akiolu!
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by ireneony(f): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2015
coolluk:

The fact u will become a boring old woman one day is ironic
apc town crier
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by jbaby265(f): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2015
so
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2015
samflexxy:
May I hear say that polo casual

That's designers, there's nothing casual about designers ;d

oga even if its designers, his outfit that day was casual....
Being casual is not all about the worth of the polo
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by coolluk(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
apc town crier

Lmao,, I dont have to b party affiliated to point out when an adult acts stupid on social media

To make u happy I dont even like dat nigga smiley
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by gratiaeo(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2015
That's reason Buhari must provide his certificate. Say no to illiterate leader
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by ireneony(f): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2015
coolluk:

Lmao,, I dont have to b party affiliated to point out when an adult acts stupid on social media

To make u happy I dont even like dat nigga smiley
keep your smile to your self
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by Mogidi: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Fashola the kid governor.

Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by MadCow1: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2015
samflexxy:
May I hear say that polo casual

That's designers, there's nothing casual about designers ;d

You joking right?

So the label on the outfit changes it's status from casual to formal or what?
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by Simitrendy: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2015
Apc Guys Are Casual not as rugged as pdp.
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by mrofficial(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2015
korel9:
Okay I can't remember seeing my casual or corporate outlook making frontpage on any occasion! angry

Because you are nobody.
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by korel9: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2015
mrofficial:

Because you are nobody.

Not when I gat people talking about me behind me grin
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by mrofficial(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2015
korel9:

Not when I gat people talking about me behind me grin

Just few and you know them. Patoranking doesn't even know the OP.
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by vacant06(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Publicity stunt
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2015
shocked
Mitope:
grin cheesy.
I'm ftc again......this year wink
how Do you do that?? shocked
Mitope:
grin cheesy.
I'm ftc again......this year wink
how Do you do that?? shocked shocked
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by 1stola: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
Boring old man
Silly old waste product
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2015
I wish fashola could become the governor of ekiti or osun state so he can transform them as he transformed Lagos. Or çan he come back for third term as lagos governor
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by mployer(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2015
The main man smiley
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by Orinameh2(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2015
cokacoola:
Nice, i was at the show too
who ask u weda u dey there aproko
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by cokacoola(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2015
Orinameh2:
who ask u weda u dey there aproko
was i telling you? Busybody
Re: Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) by Mitope(f): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2015
iphanyiuma:
shocked how Do you do that?? shocked how Do you do that?? shocked shocked
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transgender, Rikkie Valerie Kollé, Crowned Miss Universe Netherlands 2023 / 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them / Warning To Bleachers And Toners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.