Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola (31364 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades / Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by oyeludef(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
how does that stop the great return of a son back to otueke dis year
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by tola9ja: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
If buhari emerges as president of the country,there will be many positive changes;

But about 60% of his tenure will be used to proof he is not a religious bigot!

Non-muslims should know we Muslims have no special benefit from buhari if he becomes president,the case is this,we have BAD,WORSE,WORST!

IF BUHARI IS BAD,JONATHAN IS WORST,we can choose manage the bad

Person wey don dey go thanksgiving go soon build churches!

I cannot,in quest for power jeopardize my salvation,to hell with democracy
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by santana45: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
She looks beautiful! cheesy but, is her face swollen or what?
Too much money is the result of the swollen face.
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by darepoju(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
wow.... beautifully magnificent...

*whistling # our money eh!2x
African money eh......
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by mayengold(f): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
wao ...I can see lagos money all over her
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by Akinguy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Money is gud
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by damoskiy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op fear God.....some posted this pictures before you this afternoon.
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by haibe(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
Lagos State First Lady Mrs Abimbola Fashola looking beautiful as she attended the Lagos State Govt annual Thanksgiving Service that took place yesterday Jan. 4th. Make-up & photo by Banke Meshida.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/eeh-see-our-lagos-state-first-lady.html
who brings your thread to front page?

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by mrnairaland1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by slap1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
No. Concealer at work!
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by happyzed0(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by M4gunners: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Awa too much of stollen money.Do make u come v Tübingen con do schonheit Op.
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by tobaflexy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fashola take eye go market ooooooo
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by jingh(f): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
k seen
#holdup is killing me
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Behind a great man is a wonderful woman . . . .
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by akashi01(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
na pesin wife o
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by jkendy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
These old men sure knows the definition of "beauty"
If not for the power of money, tell me, what would a pretty woman like this be doing with the 'fine boy' of Lagos politics
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by Liability(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
why is she doing mouth as if she wants to suck preeeek?

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by kingGoldust(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
akpanikpe:

abI the other way round? cheesy

Hummmmmm human beans .
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
What do you expect ? She is a Christian, not some masquerade.
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by anishe(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Is she a Virgin?
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by phamouspsalm(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
damn!!! is she thunder..' cos her beauty strikes me
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Caisenes:
cuter than one kind first lady I know *abeg I no mention name *
After you might have murder her and finish!
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Caisenes:
cuter than one kind first lady I know *abeg I no mention name *

Do you mean Mrs. Diaisgod ooo
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Dibidends of Internal Revenue Generation
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by felicity111(f): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
. i think so i made first page
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by Cheeun(f): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Guess she's not used to makeup but they're nice pictures tho'.
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by jamesbawa(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
No wrinkles.... money good o
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by fesnge(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Good
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by Cheeun(f): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Guess she's not used to makeup but they're nice pictures tho'. smiley
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by fesnge(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Beauty
Re: Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola by NobleG1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
It's perversive admiring pictures of married women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imagine What A Blogger Wish For Comedian Emmanuella / Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary / Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.