Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary (31362 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] / Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by justicejay(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2016
The Nigerian pop singer has been honored even
more as she will now be featured in a documentary by E! Entertainment channel.
Tiwa Savage has on the professional front had an amazing year so far with her endorsement deal with Pepsi still going strong, another potential one with Forte oil and mixing it up with Jay-Z and Roc Nation.
While things on the personal front have not been so great, she does have an amazing career to look forward to as she begins a new chapter.
She took to her Instagram to gush about her new
platform.

www.herald.ng/tiwa-savage-feature-e-documentary/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Airforce1(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats tiwa baby

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Smellymouth: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats Tiwa Savage ::

Standing Ovation

Tee Billz right now :: grin

175 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by MaQuin(f): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats..,who God has Blessed no one can curse

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by safarigirl(f): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2016
All these half news y'all be bringing sef.

Last I checked, E! Africa will be doing a doccie on selected African celebrities one of whom is Tiwa, others like Diamond from Tanzania, Mafikizolo from SA as well as fellow Nigerian, Rita Dominic will also be part of the show.

Please, write it like that next time

Modified:

I know some Nigerians abhor being enlightened, but it is my duty to explain to those who want to be in the know, the terms of this 'goldmine'....you can call it whatever 'hating' 'butthurting'....explore your vocabulary to your heart's delight. As long as my message has been passed, that is the most important thing.

Thank you

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by ireneony(f): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2016
No wonder she dumped tee billz
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by ireneony(f): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:

Last I checked, E! Africa will be doing a doccie on selected African celebrities one of whom is Tiwa, others like Diamond from Tanzania, Mafikizolo from SA as well as fellow Nigerian, Rita Dominic.

Please, write I like that next time
so true.
It was as if she won a lottery

15 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by THONZE(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2016
NICE ONE,,,,,KEEP THE FLAG GOING.....BUT IF THEY INTERVIEW YOU ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP,,,,DO NOT CRY O....JUST ENDURE IT.....

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Project400: 7:51am On Jun 09, 2016
nice...!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Emeka71(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2016
THONZE:
NICE ONE,,,,,KEEP THE FLAG GOING.....BUT IF THEY INTERVIEW YOU ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP,,,,DO NOT CRY O....JUST ENDURE IT.....
Who cares .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by THONZE(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2016
Emeka71:
Who cares .
I DONT KNOW,,,BUT FOR YOU TO QUOTE ME,,MAYBE YOU DO...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Michellla(f): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2016
she seems to be doing better as a single mom

18 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by niggi4life(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2016
I can predict all what she would talk about

she no go talk pass her career, her pikin, her boss and her mavin crew and the bulk of her topic go come dey on her former husband Mr TBillz, i just pray make she no go yarn twa twa for there about how d guy dey smoke igbo and take cocaine and about how d guy take yab her mama and papa grin

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Segadem(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Michellla:
she seems to be doing better as a single mom
[/quote]you pray for that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by jazinogold(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2016
sad
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by saraskuls(f): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2016
She don dey sky rocket ooo, her stock don rise since the TeeBilz episode

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Princelegacylemoha(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2016
As if she has sent me airtime before undecided

31 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Ana234(f): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2016
congrats tiwa, keep soaring high
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by houstonia(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2016
I hope she's not going to take her marital affairs there o. Be cultured o. That one no concern oyibo
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by bcomputer101: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:

Last I checked, E! Africa will be doing a doccie on selected African celebrities one of whom is Tiwa, others like Diamond from Tanzania, Mafikizolo from SA as well as fellow Nigerian, Rita Dominic.

Please, write I like that next time

enemy of progress

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2016
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by firstolalekan(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2016
e for what
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by FrankValency(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2016
pls dont cry and mention edible catering......... but tiwa na Africa celebs dem wan feature na, y u take am personal like say u wan enter white house go replace Mrs Obama.undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by rheether(f): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2016
I said it. Once you are single, good things will start coming your way. No relationship/marriage for now jhoor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by ring7(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Rita Dominic hasn't gush about it yet.Did Mavin's self....she dee beef till

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by SmileXtraone: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Tiwa hope this documentary won't break the internet

If you reside in Benin City, this is the best time to get on the SMILE 4G LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by shaybebaby(f): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2016
To all the marriage by fire by force advocates, please tell me why she needs a husband now?
What would he have to offer to warrant her commiting to him?
She is killing it on her own, don't need a man to feed her or her baby and paying her own bills.
She doesn't "need" a husband but if she decides to give it a go again, it'll be because she wants to. If she chooses not to, well.. Girl is balling whichever way.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2016
DORO-GIVER has gone to ensure all are given as usual.

Some LADIES hav bin designed to be BABY MAMAS.
Some LADIES hav bin designed to be SIGN-POST 4odas.
Some LADIES hav bin designed to be STRIPPERS.
Some LADIES hav bin designed to be TWERKERS.
Some LADIES hav bin designed to be HELP MATES.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by jejemanito: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2016
niggi4life:
I can predict all what she would talk about

she no go talk pass her career, her pikin, her boss and her mavin crew and the bulk of her topic go come dey on her former husband Mr TBillz, i just pray make she no go yarn twa twa for there about how d guy dey smoke igbo and take cocaine and about how d guy take yab her mama and papa grin

OGA PREDICTOR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker Wed In Greece (photos) / A Collection Of Genevieve's Kisses / Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.