Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

6 Things I Learned From A $1,000 An Hour Consultation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 6 Things I Learned From A $1,000 An Hour Consultation (595 Views)

A $1 One-time Entry Cost Break Even With 1 Referral / BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) / Earn 1000000 Satoshi In An Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things I Learned From A $1,000 An Hour Consultation by richardmentor1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
About half a year ago, I made the step of paying $1000 for an hour of somebody’s time. I handed out that large amount just so I could pick his brain.
His name was Ryan Holiday, and in that hour Ryan taught me how to be a better writer.
And it wasn’t just about writing per se. It was about standing out in your pursuit of your dreams.
It may sound crazy, to pay a thousand dollars for just an hour of somebody’s time, but it’s well worth it.
Sometimes, you just have to take the leap to make big strides in yourself.

1) You cannot play safe, so be afraid

I learnt that before I publish a new article on my blog, I absolutely have to feel afraid, anxious and uncomfortable.
This is not a cheesy idea where as if only artistic people can relate to on some spiritual level.
Look at it this way: If you’re not afraid, anxious or the least bit uncomfortable, that means you’re playing it safe.
And if you’re safe, then you’re like the rest of the world.
You cannot stand out if you’re like the rest of the world, that is why you need to be afraid in the art you create.
So don’t play safe. Be very afraid and get uncomfortable. Your passion, art and message are dying to come out.

2) Read the rest articles here: http://thetruerumours..com

(1) (Reply)

Online Jobs In Nigeria / Most Of The Clients We Register Businesses For Are Foreigners&nigerians Abroad / Exporting Bitterkola In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.