Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend (9295 Views)

Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian / Dele Momodu Shares Photos With Davido (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by fr3do(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Boycott na,You can boycott the internet too,you people don't know the headaches you have let alone know the drugs to use for your headaches.

At bold story for the gods,the world has always evolved.There's always an age of enlightenment for every phase.Moreover its 2015.Educate yourselves the more.

1. Evolution or degradation?
Have we evolved into a species that eat excreta? Have we evolved into a species that would have and generally accept sex with animals?
No!
Homosexuality is as degrading as these things!
2. Why hasn't America evolved into a country where three or more consenting adults can live in marital union?
3.why hasn't America made bestialiity legal when Monaco has made it legal? It doesn't make sense to them just as how homosexuality doesn't make sense to Nigeria.
4. Homosexuality has been there since the time of Sodom and Gomorrah (~2000BC), through all these millennia it has never been accepted up till now, why? There must be something wrong with this homosexuality that people for all these thousands of years felt.
5.(bonus) The promotion of Homosexuality has somewhat rubbished and brought boundaries to the relationship between individuals of the same sex.
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by blaineee(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2015
If u like delete his songs, if u like don't. It won't reduce him or make him change, I don't knw y nigerians re so homophobic nd cruel towards gays. But shockingly gays re well to do dan so called heterosexual pple. Let dem live dier life u re nt to judge.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Beautiful couple. Been seeing more pics of them lately. Wishing them the best.

To those who say they're gonna delete his songs.... go google AlanTuring. I think you'll have more things to delete from your lives right after that. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Delete his songs please,then stop using the internet,hope you don't wear designer clothes like Dolce and Gabbana,Coco Chanel,Valentino,Marc Jacobs,Yves Saint Laurent,Versace,Tom Ford,Michael Kors.

In case you use Samsung or Apple phone,abeg third Mainland Sharp Sharp

Dey dre dey talk #homophobic4life.Ignorance truely is a disease.

If you loved his songs when you weren't aware he's gay,what difference does it make to you now?

Can't wait to see many faces boil when he wins big at the Grammy.

grin grin. Nice answer to him

I seriously can't wait for the Grammy too. I'm quite sure the majority of awards would belong to him. Wasn't surprised with the nominations.

Great dude, great voice. cheesy

Gay people rock cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
masonkz:
Beautiful couple. Been seeing more pics of them lately. Wishing them the best.

To those who say they're gonna delete his songs.... go google AlanTuring. I think you'll have more things to delete from your lives right after that. Rubbish.
lol don't mind them.....its not easy coming out as gay...I wish him success in his love life..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by beryl04(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
i never even listened to any of his songs as he doesn't belong to my generation.but i'm happy for them .
by the way,the 1st pic doesn't look like the adorable couple or is it just me.

fredo, u still dey here dey distribute your ignorance?told you to go back to school the last time we crossed or better still,to evolve!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2015
masonkz:

grin grin. Nice answer to him

I seriously can't wait for the Grammy too. I'm quite sure the majority of awards would belong to him. Wasn't surprised with the nominations.

Great dude, great voice. cheesy

Gay people rock cool
The Grammy has obviously been shoving the so called 'Gay Agenda' to every one since the Same Love Mixed marriage in 2013,let's see them do the same by making Sam Smith an all round big winner.
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2015
fr3do:

1. Evolution or degradation?
Have we evolved into a species that eat excreta? Have we evolved into a species that would have and generally accept sex with animals?
No!
Homosexuality is as degrading as these things!
2. Why hasn't America evolved into a country where three or more consenting adults can live in marital union?
3.why hasn't America made bestialiity legal when Monaco has made it legal? It doesn't make sense to them just as how homosexuality doesn't make sense to Nigeria.
4. Homosexuality has been there since the time of Sodom and Gomorrah (~2000BC), through all these millennia it has never been accepted up till now, why? There must be something wrong with this homosexuality that people for all these thousands of years felt.
5.(bonus) The promotion of Homosexuality has somewhat rubbished and brought boundaries to the relationship between individuals of the same sex.
First off why is the US your yardstick, second the only reason why homosexuals can't be incarcerated is because a portion of the world accepts its and embraces it,they've laid examples that It doesn't hurt our society,therefore you have no excuse to alienate homosexuals,you get the drill.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by fr3do(m): 12:31am On Jan 07, 2015
CyrusXandria:
First off why is the US your yardstick, second the only reason why homosexuals can't be incarcerated is because a portion of the world accepts its and embraces it,they've laid examples that It doesn't hurt our society,therefore you have no excuse to alienate homosexuals,you get the drill.

In the middle east, adult men marry 10 year olds but try it in the US or UK.
Homosexuality hurts us, STDs thrive exceptionally well in the gay community, it is very dangerous in single sex boarding houses, it is a sexual perversion.
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by hahn(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2015
fr3do:

Homosexuality hurts us, STDs thrive exceptionally well in the gay community, it is very dangerous in single sex boarding houses, it is a sexual perversion.

I agree with you but the problem is African don't know what it means to take a stance. Subconsciously, we always seem to want to please and imitate the western world. This has adversely affected us as a people and until we take our stance like China and those in the middle east have, we will continue to find ourselves in the quagmire we are currently in.

Bro, don't waste your mb on this argument, most Nigerians won't understand
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2015
fr3do:

Am sorry but what the hell,major reason why the war against child marriage can't be won is cause some parts of the world accept it,but thanks to medical research that shows grave danger in the practice,This has helped stem it down and raises a voice globally against it.

On the other hand,medical research for two decades now has shown homosexuality is as normal as it can be with no direct or indirect consequences on a third party or society.

Its extremely stupid to come up with STD's argument.I find it inhumanely bigoted.First off everyone can get STD's.The major one battling the gay community is AID's.This was somehow termed the gay disease in 1985.Thanks again to research it was dispelled and now its origin has been dated back to as far 1930's in Congo, africa.

Susceptibility to HIV in the gay community is some sort of badluck just aw researchers today claim cancer is as a result of biological bad luck.

You call it a sexual perversion, what exactly constitutes a pervasive act to the society, please explain in details.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by fr3do(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Am sorry but what the hell,major reason why the war against child marriage can't be won is cause some parts of the world accept it,but thanks to medical research that shows grave danger in the practice,This has helped stem it down and raises a voice globally against it.

And Nigeria alongside some other African countries have rejected it! If the US can reject polygamy, why cant we reject homosexuality?

On the other hand,medical research for two decades now has shown homosexuality is as normal as it can be with no direct or indirect consequences on a third party or society.

does polygamy affect a third party?
If everyone sees the 'beauty' of homosexuality and turns gay, isnt that extinction?

Its extremely stupid to come up with STD's argument.I find it inhumanely bigoted.First off everyone can get STD's.The major one battling the gay community is AID's.This was somehow termed the gay disease in 1985.Thanks again to research it was dispelled and now its origin has been dated back to as far 1930's in Congo, africa.

Susceptibility to HIV in the gay community is some sort of badluck just aw researchers today claim cancer is as a result of biological bad luck.

The rectum is filled with blood vessels so much that one can get intoxicated just by injecting alcohol through their posterior opening, this rectum also teems with harmful and harmless microbes only prevented from entering the blood by delicate mucus membrane, during the perverted subhuman means of intercourse this gays adopt, this membrane is messed up and disease can easily arise.
The susceptibility of gays to STDs isnt any badluck, it is the consequence of using the rectum.

You call it a sexual perversion, what exactly constitutes a pervasive act to the society, please explain in details.

it isnt natural, it leads to disease and there is incompactibility of sexes. Give me reasons why it isnt pervasion.
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by fr3do(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2015
hahn:

I agree with you but the problem is African don't know what it means to take a stance. Subconsciously, we always seem to want to please and imitate the western world. This has adversely affected us as a people and until we take our stance like China and those in the middle east have, we will continue to find ourselves in the quagmire we are currently in.

Not much is expected of a people who have demonized their indigenous religion.
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by hahn(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2015
fr3do:

Not much is expected of a people who have demonized their indigenous religion.

GBAM!
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
When I listen to his songs I picture a man and a woman

Now to picture a man and a man...awkward

Well, will still listen but d worth of the songs to me has diminished(and I don't like this feeling)

Sigh*
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
hahn:

What stance are you talking about in relation to China on gay matters?? Please whatever you don't know, google it or find out before displaying ignorance.

You must think China is like Nigeria that has no respect for human rights.
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by hahn(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
masonkz:

What stance are you talking about in relation to China on gay matters?? Please whatever you don't know, google it or find out before displaying ignorance.

Apparently, you don't understand what the conversation is all about
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
hahn:

Apparently, you don't understand what the conversation is all about

K

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2015
fr3do:

And Nigeria alongside some other African countries have rejected it! If the US can reject polygamy, why cant we reject homosexuality?does polygamy affect a third party?
If everyone sees the 'beauty' of homosexuality and turns gay, isnt that extinction?
Dude,when am having a sensible argument I despise inconsistency and derailing.What constitutes marriage to most western nations is a man to a woman,polygamy can't work for them cause one woman lays claims to her husband's life which is legally recognised.Its daft to awesome the whole world embracing homosexuality turns her gay.Jeez,where do they bring some of you from.

rectum is filled with blood vessels so much that one can get intoxicated just by injecting alcohol through their posterior opening, this rectum also teems with harmful and harmless microbes only prevented from entering the blood by delicate mucus membrane, during the perverted subhuman means of intercourse this gays adopt, this membrane is messed up and disease can easily arise.
The susceptibility of gays to STDs isnt any badluck, it is the consequence of using the rectum.
Basically you've become a WHO health expert,awesome.Be reminded that anal sex isn't limited to homosexuals,throughout the world there is no reported case of it being subversive to mankind.It may not be outrightly endorsed but the medical world doesn't disapprove of it either.

it isnt natural, it leads to disease and there is incompactibility of sexes. Give me reasons why it isnt pervasion.
Jeez,you must presume you're talking to a fifth grade learner.
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 08, 2015
masonkz:

They assume countries like Russia and China have the same stance with them on homosexuality whereas these countries recognise the existence of gays in their country,they have no laws banning their relationships or laws against same-sex intercourse.They misinterpreted their actions against mainstream gay rights as a crackdown on homosexuality itself.

Ignorance sucks,many know so little on the topic yet they choose the topic offensive.Gaddammit.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by fr3do(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Dude,when am having a sensible argument I despise inconsistency and derailing.What constitutes marriage to most western nations is a man to a woman,polygamy can't work for them cause one woman lays claims to her husband's life which is legally recognised.
Nonsense! Are the adults not consenting? And polygyny and polyandry are subsets of polygamy, so you can't go woman rights on this issue. I picked up the polygamy issue to point out how the west vehemently disregard our culture and expect us to embrace theirs.

Its daft to awesome the whole world embracing homosexuality turns her gay.Jeez,where do they bring some of you from.
You are just running your mouth anyhow spilling ad hominem attacks. If something would be hazardous if practiced absolutely, why should we encourage?

Basically you've become a WHO health expert,awesome.Be reminded that anal sex isn't limited to homosexuals,throughout the world there is no reported case of it being subversive to mankind.It may not be outrightly endorsed but the medical world doesn't disapprove of it either.

Who fuucks their wife in the asss 247? No one! But homosexuals have no alternative.
I dont know, isnt the posterior opening meant for defecation? And isn't excreta laced with germs? What is the male organ finding there? The WHO is obviously biased about the implications of annal sex.

Jeez,you must presume you're talking to a fifth grade learner.
The argument why polygamy is illegal in the west is even more pitiful.
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2015
fr3do:

Nonsense! Are the adults not consenting? And polygyny and polyandry are subsets of polygamy, so you can't go woman rights on this issue. I picked up the polygamy issue to point out how the west vehemently disregard our culture and expect us to embrace theirs.
such myopic thinking,dude,your GP is very low,so homosexuality is western culture, I laugh in Hawaii grin grin grin

You are just running your mouth anyhow spilling ad hominem attacks. If something would be hazardous if practiced absolutely, why should we encourage?
You have no prove to back this up that it is hazardous,when I say prove I mean hard evidence and not claims.

fuucks their wife in the asss 247? No one! But homosexuals have no alternative.
I dont know, isnt the posterior opening meant for defecation? And isn't excreta laced with germs? What is the male organ finding there? The WHO is obviously biased about the implications of annal sex.
Nonsense,but they still do,not all couples engage in oral but you don't go about screaming.Obviously an African with such a reasoning would be quick to fault an organization like WHO,but they get it right on all other things yet they fail when if comes to homosexuality, this is an organization that has been conducting research for 3 decades now,you can't tell me such findings are wrong or insignificant cause it comes from western doctors who obviously are not gay themselves angry

Don't get me started,maybe you should read up a bit for such arguement .

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2015
The guy fine sha!!!
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
fr3do:

Who fuucks their wife in the asss 247? No one! But homosexuals have no alternative.

Why are you painfully bothered about what gay people are doing with themselves behind closed doors? You must be so visual about what you THINK.

Now let me make this simple for you concerning polygamy:

Question: How many WOMEN (not men) have you seen fighting/agitating for polygamy? How many do you know of that are fighting for the rights to marry into a polygamous home? And how many have you seen willing (not forced) to be 2nd, 3rd or 4th wives of a man.

Kindly answer these questions honestly. To help you further, you can even create a thread here on nl and ask same questions to WOMEN only.

Thank you .
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by IamOpemipo(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Shout out too all d mumus screamin i'll delete his songs..what a bakward way to tink

Nowplayin: not the only one
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by fr3do(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
masonkz:

Why are you painfully bothered about what gay people are doing with themselves behind closed doors? You must be so visual about what you THINK.

Question: How many WOMEN (not men) have you seen fighting/agitating for polygamy? How many do you know of that are fighting for the rights to marry into a polygamous home? And how many have you seen willing (not forced) to be 2nd, 3rd or 4th wives of a man.

Kindly answer these questions honestly. To help you further, you can even create a thread here on nl and ask same questions to WOMEN only.

Thank you .

and hardly have I seen any woman campaign against polygamy here in Nigeria.

The argument of how many women want polygamy is just emotional.

how many men want to live a life of celibacy? Very very few, but being celibate isnt illegal or unaccepted.

Polygamy isnt synonymous with forced marriage, a woman can as well be forced into monogamy.

Given the economic situation and the poor distribution of wealth, there are fewer eligible bachelors for the teeming population of spinisters, a lot of Nigerian women are distressed because of their spinsterhood.

I see nothing wrong with one sharing their love with more than one spouse.
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2015
fr3do:

and hardly have I seen any woman campaign against polygamy here in Nigeria.

The argument of how many women want polygamy is just emotional.

how many men want to live a life of celibacy? Very very few, but being celibate isnt illegal or unaccepted.

Polygamy isnt synonymous with forced marriage, a woman can as well be forced into monogamy.

Given the economic situation and the poor distribution of wealth, there are fewer eligible bachelors for the teeming population of spinisters, a lot of Nigerian women are distressed because of their spinsterhood.

I see nothing wrong with one sharing their love with more than one spouse.

You see nothing wrong cos you're a man. The women that are being married off into polygamous homes have different tales to tell. Don't see it from a man's perspective only.

Your argument is baseless, seriously. If there are women that want to share a man with other women, then they might as well go agitate for their rights, but I haven't seen that happening. Only the MEN truly want it. Make it a fair and equal playing ground.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by fr3do(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2015
masonkz:

You see nothing wrong cos you're a man. The women that are being married off into polygamous homes have different tales to tell. Don't see it from a man's perspective only.

Your argument is baseless, seriously. If there are women that want to share a man with other women, then they might as well go agitate for their rights, but I haven't seen that happening. Only the MEN truly want it. Make it a fair and equal playing ground.

You are just making yeye generalizations to suit your argument, you assume that women in polygamous homes were forced.
Only men want it? Do you think all women are willing and able to carry the responsibilities of a home alone?
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2015
fr3do:

You are just making yeye generalizations to suit your argument, you assume that women in polygamous homes were forced.
Only men want it? Do you think all women are willing and able to carry the responsibilities of a home alone?

Again. ..

masonkz:

Thank you .
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by fr3do(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2015
masonkz:

Again. ..

Mr. Man rest your case!
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2015
fr3do:

Mr. Man rest your case!

grin

Start by resting yours and minding your biz
Re: Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2015
fr3do:

I blame Nigerians for importing everything! We could have been boycotting the brands you mentioned. Homosexuality is against ancient and contemporary values of the people.
See educated illiterate.
You better research on homosexuality in Africa/Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*EYES OUT* Ini Edo's Boo.bs Did'nt Contain This Shirt She Wore, See Hot Photos / Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police / Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.