Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn (14962 Views)

Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello and gud day all!...my sis used a carotone cream for the treatment of acne on her face burn the cream bleached/burnt her cheeks cos dats d areas she do apply d cream..nw she can"t go bk to sch cos she is shy of that and hv stopped using d cream already...pls is dere any remedy dat will return dose places back to its normal colour?...pls help!!!!!..ur advice is highly apprecited..thank u.
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by flakey94: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Try to find any cream or soap that has Ginger; it helps to heal burns and restore your skin.
This is not the time to use more harsh chemicals
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
can u Upload a picture of the Face burn
Which range of carotone did she use? corrector or the lotion or the cream ?
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2015

Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by sheddyboy01(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2015
bestdeals0:
Hello and gud day all!...my sis used a carotone cream for the treatment of acne on her face burn the cream bleached/burnt her cheeks cos dats d areas she do apply d cream..nw she can"t go bk to sch cos she is shy of that and hv stopped using d cream already...pls is dere any remedy dat will return dose places back to its normal colour?...pls help!!!!!..ur advice is highly apprecited..thank u.
I got an alert that you wish to contact me via e-mail but i lost access to my mail.. add me on facebook with "Gabriel shedrack".
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
sheddyboy01:
I got an alert that you wish to contact me via e-mail but i lost access to my mail.. add me on facebook with "Gabriel shedrack".
yes dear. Can u drop ur WhatsApp number pls. Am seeing many Gabriel on fb. It's ur friend on 2go, cool****9.
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by sheddyboy01(m): 6:00am On Sep 05, 2015
bestdeals0:
yes dear. Can u drop ur WhatsApp number pls. Am seeing many Gabriel on fb. It's ur friend on 2go, cool****9.
i don't hv a whatapps a/c giv me ur own fb name let me add.. or u add the GABRIEL SHEDRACK.. Student at federal university of agriculture makurdi.
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by homesodear: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made before train in date.

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2015

Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Lisaflex(f): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tell her 2 use retin-a on d affected area at 9t (I repeat at 9t only) n use a sun screen dt contains titanium dioxide or zinc oxide during d day(its compulsory dt she uses d sun screen in d day, else she'd be wasting her tym)
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Tjakes(f): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Lisaflex:
Tell her 2 use retin-a on d affected area at 9t (I repeat at 9t only) n use a sun screen dt contains titanium dioxide or zinc oxide during d day(its compulsory dt she uses d sun screen in d day, else she'd be wasting her tym)
Sorry to detail but do you know any store in Lagos where one can get a sunscreen that contains titanium dioxide. Everything I've seen contains chemical
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tjakes:

Sorry to detail but do you know any store in Lagos where one can get a sunscreen that contains titanium dioxide. Everything I've seen contains chemical
All of dis are mere protocols or stress... The best thing is to go to a cosmetologist or a beautician close to you and explain in full details what exactly the problem is. If possible show him or her your burn. Then you carry on from there. It may be expensive but you should know how to talk your way out that. What I always tell pple is ""PeopleMustTalk grin
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Lisaflex(f): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tjakes:

Nah,i don't
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Tjakes(f): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lisaflex:

Nah,i don't
OK thanks
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by homesodear: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
ONLINE CLASSES.

The Nigerian woman is fast becoming aware about the hazardous effects of toxic chemicals and are paying close attention to what they ingest and even apply on the skin. More and more people are now looking for natural and organic skincare products to replace conventional ones in the stores.

Natural skincare products work in synergy with our skin structure to correct existing skincare problems. This because most natural skin ingredients are fresh, made in smaller batches, don’t have a very long shelf life, produces more visible results, contains active ingredients which are readily available for the skim to recognize and utilize and are ultimately free from toxins!

Join my ongoing exclusive online class to learn Body soap mix, Lightening facial scrubs and whitening body polishes, body butters, milk lotion and Carrot face cream for all natural lightening and whitening hyper pigmented, sun burnt skin

Gate pass #5000.

Feel free to buzz for more info on Whatsapp 08034917464 or BBM: 58FBE604. You are what you put on your skin!
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Pearl007(f): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2015
WWW.NIKKISAVY-ESSENTIALS.COM
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Greenfriend: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2016
bestdeals0, I believe by now ur sister's chemical burns must have been gotten rid off. For general knowledge, never apply a chemical on a new or raw or fresh skin burn. It worsens the already irritated skin. Apply cucumber slices, tomato juice and fresh liquid milk to it. When the burnt part no longer tingles or when it's no longer reddened or painful, that shows it has healed remarkably. U can then apply Retin-A cream once every 3 NIGHTS till it peels off. And also pure honey (draws moisture to the surface of the healing skin and breaks down scar tissues). Thank me later
Lisaflakes and Tjakes, Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are physical sunblocks. BurnOut EcoSensitive and Aveeno SPF45 are examples of good lotions with such. Supra White Glutathione lotion also has an SPF of 10 (very little for our climate) but a very safe and commendable natural brightening lotion.

Hit me up on Whatsapp with 08034053406 for more
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Tjakes:

Sweetheart, go to Christex shop at Ojota..Ask him 4 sunscreen powder. U need very little to do d job.
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by duduade: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
I know an online class for 2500.00
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by nellybenn: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2016
have try getting to u but no way ...am a guy that we where chatting on wassap concerning bitcoin how far for the trading stuff... my wassap number is 08030700317 or reach me thro bennelsonmike@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn by Trishh: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
I find this article helpful!

Reasons why you should always wear sunscreen
http://www.thewomandiary.com/reasons-why-you-should-always-wear-sunscreen-2/

(1) (Reply)

Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. / RoyalRufai Stitches-Your Competent & Credible Tailor & Fashion Designer. / What Is Your Best Acne Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.