Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Opinion : Religious Figureheads Should Be Most Active In Politic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion : Religious Figureheads Should Be Most Active In Politic (440 Views)

My Collection Of Religious Memes. / Most Active Christian Whatsapp / Spiritual And Politic... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : Religious Figureheads Should Be Most Active In Politic by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Opinion : I feel so exasperated, when I see people calling men of God political and castigating them for meddling in politics. IMO I believe people saying this are only ignorant and obviously bereft of the norms of a society..... contrarily, I get sad when I see religious figureheads being dormant in politics, because the same politics affects them most, as the resultant ills in the society stemming from ineptitude in government gets to affect many of their congregants(who in turn come to cry to them).... religious figureheads should all be politically vocal , activism should be their watchword, they should use any and every medium within their reach to critique and criticise every condemnable acts they see in government (only that way can this nation be a better place)!!! The cliché " pray without work is useless" comes in handy at this juncture....that is what a true leader does....
On this premise I must commend and give my most esteem reverence to the persons of Fr. Ejike Mbaka, pastor tunde Bakare, for their irrepressible and vocal calling for a better Nigeria 

the Martin Luther King we sing praises of today, was and remained a pastor through out his political struggle (food for thought)
Re: Opinion : Religious Figureheads Should Be Most Active In Politic by kestolove95(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wia do ayo oritsejafor stand in dix ur post grin
Re: Opinion : Religious Figureheads Should Be Most Active In Politic by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Wia do ayo oritsejafor stand in dix ur post grin
oritsejafor for is not the category I was discussing, that man has no class !!, n lacks integrity as a person,so u should know he has no place in my post (I deal with my knd)
Re: Opinion : Religious Figureheads Should Be Most Active In Politic by kestolove95(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
oritsejafor for is not the category I was discussing, that man has no class !!, n lacks integrity as a person,so u should know he has no place in my post (I deal with my knd)
. Hahahahahhahhaha...guy u badt ooo...na our don jazzy pastor u useless lyk dix?

(1) (Reply)

Is TB Joshua Trying To Bribe Them? / Why Do We Pray Forgiveness Prayer In Silence / Do You Desire To Be Blessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.