Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 (17820 Views)

5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by haconni(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nice One Oga Best, how much can it one to make 500 tablets of laundry soap (B29) size?

Does one need a machine if he wants to be making as much as 200-500 bars of soap daily for commercial.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Feasibility study report / business plan on Home delivery of Cooking gas in Nigeria for sale.

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08 ($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

The modified business model in which would adopt is exactly what is obtainable in UAE, New Zealand, Australia and UK and I have conducted a feasibility study which is attached to this mail for your perusal and evaluations

An online retail platform which would be integrated with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) sytems and a HDM (Home Delivery Management) application so that we can provide our customers with Quick and Professional customer experiences.

This Feasibility study is exactly what is needed to access Loans or investors and it contains a viability report also. every smart business man should endeavour he conducts a viability analysis of his idea so he knows how viable and commercial his Idea is and that is what banks and investors want to see

all this are included in this report which I would sell for 40k only to 3persons from different states.
payment would be made only after seeing and inspecting the document.

if interested, please call 08029716876.

Williams

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
haconni:
Nice One Oga Best, how much can it one to make 500 tablets of laundry soap (B29) size?

Does one need a machine if he wants to be making as much as 200-500 bars of soap daily for commercial.

You should be looking at 12k- 16k.

Well, when it comes to machine- it all depends on your choice Sir. That's, locally made machine or modernised one.

Everything can be done manually. All you need are big containers, stirring rod, wooden mould, and locally made stamps.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by haconni(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oga, if one produces 500 bars of laundry soap with 16k and sells lets say N40 each to retailers who sells N50 each to end users, can you call that lucrative?

For instance N40x500 (bar soaps) = N20,000. Now considering the energy and resources you put out in making the soap and the amount of time & stress it takes you to sell 500 bars of soap , do you think this business is worth doing commercially?

This may be reasons why some youth may see things like this in skills acquisition projects and look elsewhere? Don't you think so, sir?
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
haconni:
Oga, if one produces 500 bars of laundry soap with 16k and sells lets say N40 each to retailers who sells N50 each to end users, can you call that lucrative?

For instance N40x500 (bar soaps) = N20,000. Now considering the energy and resources you put out in making the soap and the amount of time & stress it takes you to sell 500 bars of soap , do you think this business is worth doing commercially?

This may be reasons why some youth may see things like this in skills acquisition projects and look elsewhere? Don't you think so, sir?

Oga Sir, I only said 12-16k, I wasn't specific. I don't know how to exaggerate just because I want to arouse someone's interest.
Please, before you jump into conclusion try and verify things first.

I'm not into that brand of soap, I do more of customised bar soap which is usually on demand/request.

Get this and do the calculation your self sir.

A litre of PKO goes for 200 naira(two hundred naira),

1 litre of PKO should give you like 10 bar of soap (that size)

1 kg Caustic soda goes for N180 (one hundred and eighty naira) and may not need up to 3 kg for the entire production

Same with Soda ash, which are your basic materials.

The other ingredients (chemicals) are enhancers and you can't exhaust 3k on them all.

It's ridiculous to say this maybe the reason youths run away from skill acquisition, bar soap isn't the only thing in skill acquisition or is it? Beside, it's a very lucrative business and I know that.

You don't have to go into it blindly, go and make your own research and get all the necessary knowledge.

If any youth run away from skill acquisition for the fear of not making it, I will simply term it ignorance and laziness.

If anybody has ever carried out any of my project here and it's not yielding I will need that person to share his or her experience and we can all address the issue properly right here.

All that being said, every business requires patience to grow, it doesn't happen over night.

One thing is sure, there's success for any hard working soul. It's about knowing the right thing to do.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Juliana7: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
@strongbest, pls sir i sent u a message since on monday(9/2/2015) in response to ur reply to my mail... My email is eob.......i@gmail.com. Pls sir d insecticide i discussed with i did d production on tuesday. What they sold to me was eucalytus oil and not salt, that nothing like salt and immediately i finished my production d eucalytus settled down at d bottom, if i stir immediately i stop with d stirring d eucalytus does d same, pls sir where did i go wrong
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Juliana7:
@strongbest, pls sir i sent u a message since on monday(9/2/2015) in response to ur reply to my mail... My email is eob.......i@gmail.com. Pls sir d insecticide i discussed with i did d production on tuesday. What they sold to me was eucalytus oil and not salt, that nothing like salt and immediately i finished my production d eucalytus settled down at d bottom, if i stir immediately i stop with d stirring d eucalytus does d same, pls sir where did i go wrong

Heyllo ma'am, my sincere apology for not getting a response from me . Please, kindly re-send your email to the P......wealth@mail.com. I will address it right away.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
I bet if you see my inbox right now, you'll pity me. Lols.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Strongbest:
Finally, I have dropped the special scouring powder formula for us on our free training thread. Here:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Please check it out. In my next post I shall talk about the cost of materials and packaging. That should be enough to help us start up. Stay cool till then.

While I try to upload some pictures on the packing of scouring powder, I would like to know our interest. If it's not important, I won't waste my time on that.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Juliana7: 1:54am On Feb 13, 2015
@strongbest, pls sir i ve sent u a message
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Juliana7:
@strongbest, pls sir i ve sent u a message

Email replied ma'am.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by haconni(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=Strongbest post=30670811]

Oga Sir, I only said 12-16k, I wasn't specific. I don't know how to exaggerate just because I want to arouse someone's interest.
Please, before you jump into conclusion try and verify things first.

I'm not into that brand of soap, I do more of customised bar soap which is usually on demand/request.

Get this and do the calculation your self sir.

A litre of PKO goes for 200 naira(two hundred naira),

1 litre of PKO should give you like 10 bar of soap (that size)

1 kg Caustic soda goes for N180 (one hundred and eighty naira) and may not need up to 3 kg for the entire production

Same with Soda ash, which are your basic materials.

The other ingredients (chemicals) are enhancers and you can't exhaust 3k on them all.

It's ridiculous to say this maybe the reason youths run away from skill acquisition, bar soap isn't the only thing in skill acquisition or is it? Beside, it's a very lucrative business and I know that.

You don't have to go into it blindly, go and make your own research and get all the necessary knowledge.

If any youth run away from skill acquisition for the fear of not making it, I will simply term it ignorance and laziness.

If anybody has ever carried out any of my project here and it's not yielding I will need that person to share his or her experience and we can all address the issue properly right here.

All that being said, every business requires patience to grow, it doesn't happen over night.

One thing is sure, there's success for any hard working soul. It's about knowing the right thing to do.

I concur with what you have said but you seem to have misunderstood me; when I say youths don't try out skills acquisition, I mean that if the monetary gain is not worth all the hardwork then one can easily find it frustrating.

I asked you as my mentor and I calculated based on the figures I got. You know you are like our shepherds here. Thanks for being a guide. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=haconni post=30708152][/quote]

Seriously Sir, I'm sorry for any misunderstanding. I think I get your point now.

Thanks.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Babacele: 5:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Strongbest:
CAPITAL
Still on capital, a lot of people have given up on their desired business simply because they lack the capital needed to start up.

Though there are many ways people raise capital for their new businesses, some through loan from bank, family, friends etc. But not everyone is so lucky or fortunate to have it that way.

Here, I will be talking from practical experience - using my self as an example. I think it's better to write what has worked for me than some un-practical and unrealistic approaches which I have seen many times.

Okay, let's assume you need like N400,000 capital (just for instance it can be more than that or less) for your business and all you have is like N5,000 -10,000 at hand, the best thing to do is start up something small with it. Yes I know what's running through your mind right now....lols. Just keep following, if it works for me, it'll work for anyone that follows my rules/principles.

There'll always be that business that can help you increase the money weekly, once you identify that small business, put in the money and keep it going for a while, as the money increases there'll always be another small business that will help you increase the money the more, reinvest the money into it and keep it growing.

The "small small" businesses might not really be what you want to do, it may even look odd to you but who cares? So long you have a goal, that's all that matters. Permit me here to announce this, God's grace by March I'm launching a new business and I hope to share pictures from the opening with us here. Call me jack of all trades yes, master of all; small small businesses giving birth to bigger ones.

Sometimes the smaller business you begin with can be hard to leave behind because to some people that's all you want to do as your main business and you already have them as your faithful customers but you know you have a bigger one ahead.

I know a lot of people will be amazed as usual with the launch of my new business. But the idea has been there, just waiting for the capital to bring it to life, and as big as it may look to some people, it's still one of the small small business to me, bigger one is yet to come.

Now, how to identify or find the ''small small'' lucrative business is another issue and that's what we'll be dealing with next. I shall be telling us how to identify a lucrative business and the sure ones that I know.

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Babacele: 5:37am On Feb 15, 2015
Strongbest:
CAPITAL
Still on capital, a lot of people have given up on their desired business simply because they lack the capital needed to start up.

Though there are many ways people raise capital for their new businesses, some through loan from bank, family, friends etc. But not everyone is so lucky or fortunate to have it that way.

Here, I will be talking from practical experience - using my self as an example. I think it's better to write what has worked for me than some un-practical and unrealistic approaches which I have seen many times.

Okay, let's assume you need like N400,000 capital (just for instance it can be more than that or less) for your business and all you have is like N5,000 -10,000 at hand, the best thing to do is start up something small with it. Yes I know what's running through your mind right now....lols. Just keep following, if it works for me, it'll work for anyone that follows my rules/principles.

There'll always be that business that can help you increase the money weekly, once you identify that small business, put in the money and keep it going for a while, as the money increases there'll always be another small business that will help you increase the money the more, reinvest the money into it and keep it growing.

The "small small" businesses might not really be what you want to do, it may even look odd to you but who cares? So long you have a goal, that's all that matters. Permit me here to announce this, God's grace by March I'm launching a new business and I hope to share pictures from the opening with us here. Call me jack of all trades yes, master of all; small small businesses giving birth to bigger ones.

Sometimes the smaller business you begin with can be hard to leave behind because to some people that's all you want to do as your main business and you already have them as your faithful customers but you know you have a bigger one ahead.

I know a lot of people will be amazed as usual with the launch of my new business. But the idea has been there, just waiting for the capital to bring it to life, and as big as it may look to some people, it's still one of the small small business to me, bigger one is yet to come.

Now, how to identify or find the ''small small'' lucrative business is another issue and that's what we'll be dealing with next. I shall be telling us how to identify a lucrative business and the sure ones that I know.

The spirit tells me you are a master of all d trades u have jacked. You share so freely and that is why heaven blesses your head,yr heart and your hand. bros kudos to U,n pls can i still pay N1500 to get my e-manual? You too genuine n by his grace u ll be a human development genuis.amen.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Babacele: 5:52am On Feb 15, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Walks in with my plastic chair..... And position wella...

see me sitting on d floor for your back listening like a scolded puppy!

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 15, 2015
H
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by GentleFrank(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2015
Do you want to start your own lucrative business venture with a very little start-up capital ? Get our daily free small scale and large scale business ideas that will help you start making money sooner. Visit www.BusinessParrot..com today !!!
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Babacele:
The spirit tells me you are a master of all d trades u have jacked. You share so freely and that is why heaven blesses your head,yr heart and your hand. bros kudos to U,n pls can i still pay N1500 to get my e-manual? You too genuine n by his grace u ll be a human development genuis.amen.

Awwww! Thanks a lot sire and amen to your prayers.

Yes, my ebook still goes for 1,500 naira.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Babacele: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Strongbest:

Awwww! Thanks a lot sire and amen to your prayers.

Yes, my ebook still goes for 1,500 naira.
OK check your mail. Thanks.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Juliana7: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thank u sir, i ve received d mail and i ve equally sent u another mail
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Babacele:
OK check your mail. Thanks.

Done Sir.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Juliana7:

You welcome ma. Email replied.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Juliana7:

You are welcome ma. Email replied.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by deeboy4real(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sir i will like to say a big thank's to you for making me what i am today cause if not for your thread i dont know what would have happen to me so for dis i say a big thank to you nd Sir please i went to upgread form freemium to primium so we like you to send me the mail again cause i lost the first one...sir please my email:-adebowale.adegboyega@yahoo.com
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
deeboy4real:
Sir i will like to say a big thank's to you for making me what i am today cause if not for your thread i dont know what would have happen to me so for dis i say a big thank to you nd Sir please i went to upgread form freemium to primium so we like you to send me the mail again cause i lost the first one...sir please my email:-adebowale.adegboyega@yahoo.com

Heyllo Sir, it's the Lord that makes someone, all thanks to Him alone. I'm glad to read your testimony Sir.

Kindly send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Stella42(f): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nice job you're doing here @OP. Thumbs up. For those interested in the scouring powder business, we're based in Lagos. We sell industrial chemicals such as: scouring powder, calcium carbonate, talcum powder, kaolin and marble dust. Please call us on: 08160224637. Thank you.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Move over here for our free training:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Catch you there.............
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by lovettett(f): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Good household items from furniture, flat screen tv,fridges, split air conditioner, washing machine and 12 kva gen for sale. A four year old Toyota yaris for sale too. Intrested buyers shld email moraehimen@yahoo.com.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by godson99(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2015
Good am brother! Happy Sunday ! I think u should create a forum on what's app where like minds should brainstorm ideas .. Iron sharpens iron.. Think about that..
Strongbest:
SUGGESTION ON SMALL BUSINESSES

Well, I'm going to be talking about the few businesses that I made research on and have come to discover are worth going into and then, I will move to my own personal business that helps me raise capital for other new businesses. Mind you, my research are based on first hand information, I mean from friends that have been into these businesses. More also, You can do a little finding on your own to be sure of their claims.

These businesses can be done either on a small scale or large scale. Whatever your capital, you should be able to start something.

GREEN FARMING:
1.Pumpkin (ugu) Farm

2.Okra

3.Importation business

4.Production of daily need items (my own personal business)

Pumkin and okra farm can be done any where, all you need is just a little space (land). My friend used an uncompleted building for his own; an uncompleted building with no roof. I was made to understand that an acre of land with investment of 65,000 naira on ugu can produce over 300,000 naira.

Okra; With a start up capital as low as N8,000 can earn you N20,000-N30,000 in 50 - 60 days of production.

Now, I have not done any of the above personally due to time and availability of land/space. Some people are lucky to have unused land, like the people I got this information from. It's not very common to have unused land in cities but if you happen to stay at the extreme like Agric/Ikorodu axis etc, you may be lucky to find one.

IMPORTATION: this one is also very interesting but I will advise you know the business very well before going into it.
For instance, someone invested N12,000 and made over 25,000 in less than two weeks. Here, you have to know what sells fast in your area as in, what people are interested in buying. Before putting in your hard earned money please, be sure you do your own home work.

PRODUCTION OF DAILY NEED ITEMS
This is my own area, I'm an authority in this line. This deals with the production of daily need product such as: body cream, hair cream, bar soaps, liquid soap, disinfectants/antiseptics, bleach etc.
Many people are yet to realise this area can make you quick money without much capital and risk. All you need is the basic knowledge on the production of these items.
Now, there are two ways of making serious money with the knowledge of the above.
Before I go further, don't forget our main aim is to raise a reasonable capital for other businesses through a "small one" with a small capital.

The good thing about this business is, you can start any with as low as N3,000-N5,000 and keep doubling your money, without much risk.

I'm going to be talking about my hot selling products and how you can start yours and other ways to make money with this idea later.
Meanwhile, you can flip through our thread here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/ to catch a glimpse of our free training on some of the products.

To be continued.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Gben02(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good evening ,, Pleas can you kindly tell me the function of marble dust in bar soap. thks you can follow it to my mail monehindavid@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up / How Can A Nigerian Sign Up For Clickbank Affiliate Program? / Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.