Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 (2605 Views)

Please How Can I Activate My Window 8.1 Pro / How To Activate Windows 10 / I Need Help On Activating My Window 8.1 Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by sinaj(f): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
I just bought a new windows 8.1 Del laptop, and I need help on how to activate my window.Below is a little information about it:
Product:DEL
system type:64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
installed RAM:4.00GB
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 3558U@1.70GHz.
I also noticed that my laptop's bluetooth device those not discover other device and is not been discovered by other device.I dont know if its because i have not activated my windows or if its a fault.
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by cybaj09: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Follow the link below to download and run KMSAuto, it will automatically active the windows. On the bluetooth issue I guess your system does not come with inbuilt bluetooth but you can try external bluetooth.
http://kickass.so/kmsauto-easy-1-06-v6-activator-for-windows-7-8-8-1-and-office-10-13-t8162118.html
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by promise46(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2015
sinaj:
I just bought a new windows 8.1 Del laptop, and I need help on how to activate my window.Below is a little information about it:
I also noticed that my laptop's bluetooth device those not discover other device and is not been discovered by other device.I dont know if its because i have not activated my windows or if its a fault.
Bro get ready to experiencing windows 8.1 Black screen of death
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by maxjax(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
sinaj:

dude get it connected to the internet n click activate...it will simply activate for you.
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by MockinJay(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op, I hope you don't mind but I would love to know the price of your newly acquired laptop. BTW, congrats?
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by 42n8dzydoo(m): 5:55am On Apr 07, 2015
sinaj:
After windows activation, you need to enable your system's Bluetooth to be discoverable by other devices. You'll do this under the settings by checking a box with the option.
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by sinaj(f): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

After windows activation, you need to enable your system's Bluetooth to be discoverable by other devices. You'll do this under the settings by checking a box with the option.

av tried it but its not working.
they said i will av to buy an external... um...um... cnt rememba d nme
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by Donsammi(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2015
promise46:

Bro get ready to experiencing windows 8.1 Black screen of death
if ur win8.1 is experiencing bs0D doesnt mean an0da prsm experience it.. Am using 8.1 on an intel c0re i3 cpu.. Smh
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by 42n8dzydoo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
sinaj:

av tried it but its not working.
they said i will av to buy an external... um...um... cnt rememba d nme
First, are u sure the system is Bluetooth enabled?

External Bluetooth hardware ?
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by sinaj(f): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

First, are u sure the system is Bluetooth enabled?

External Bluetooth hardware ?

yea external blue.....
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by 42n8dzydoo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
sinaj:

yea external blue.....
That should work. Av u been able to activate the windows now?
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2015
update ur drivers from windows update and all will be fine..check the missing drivers from device manager
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by darnley16(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

yea external blue.....
hello dear
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by caltronov: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
I hard this bluetooth problem when I first experienced windows 8.1 and this guide worked hopes it works for u

Step 1:
→ Go to RUN (Windows Logo + R) and type
“services.msc” and Enter.
Step 2:
→ Now find “Bluetooth Support Service”
and double click on it.
Step 3:
→ In General Tab change startup type
Manual to Automatic.
Step 4:
→ Now click on Log On Tab and mark on
“This Account” and type your account name
or browse to find your account name.
Step 5:
→ Now remove both hidden password and
restart your PC.
Step 6:
→ Now Re install your Bluetooth drivers.
You can download latest Bluetooth drivers
from your PC official website.
Step 7:
→ If Bluetooth drivers not compatible with
Windows 8.1 then follow simple steps.
Step 7a:
→ Go to RUN(Windows logo + R) and type
“regedit” to open registry editor.
Step 7b:
→ In registry editor go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/
Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion
Step 7c:
→ In Current Version find Current version
and change the value 6.3 to 6.2.
→ Now check your Bluetooth device

You should definitely disable your Ant-virus
program First of all! (In any other case, Win 8
loader are unable to implement windows
registry patch and activation will not work!)
Download Windows 8 Activator from d link below
Run and Install.
Reboot your computer to complete the
permanent activation.
Have fun with fully genuine activated widows 8!

"smarturl.it/windows8activatorkms"

I hope it works coz I havnt tried it.
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by promise46(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2015
Donsammi:
if ur win8.1 is experiencing bs0D doesnt mean an0da prsm experience it.. Am using 8.1 on an intel c0re i3 cpu.. Smh
Y not upgrade to windows 10
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by Donsammi(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2015
promise46:

Y not upgrade to windows 10
am waiting f0r the final built of wind0ws 10..stil lyk my win8.1 maybe i wil dualb0ot it
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by Chyjoey(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2015
Donsammi:
am also using win 8.1pro on an intel i3 core...the only problem is that when i want to run games like fifa 15 and gta v...it says video card is not up to the required specs..am using inspiron n7010 to be precise...any solutions ccs ive wasted my data downloading embarassed cry
Re: I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 by Donsammi(m): 5:14am On May 18, 2015
Chyjoey:
am also using win 8.1pro on an intel i3 core...the only problem is that when i want to run games like fifa 15 and gta v...it says video card is not up to the required specs..am using inspiron n7010 to be precise...any solutions ccs ive wasted my data downloading embarassed cry
l0l its ur video card n0t the win8.1 .. I guess its an integrated intel hd graphics maybe 32mb dedicated. U knw what.. Right click on the deskt0p>click screen resolution>advanced setin..t u wil see ur dedicated vram

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty / This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine--windows Vista / Recovering Of Lost Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.