Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na (768 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na by donstevico(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
you no like am we know.so why waste ur time criticizing him? dem dey pay una?in the first page of religion section threads relating to pastor Chris are more than 5(you don't believe me?count) don't you have better threads to create?
Re: Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na by lilmax(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
What are you saying? Was that the reason for calling the prophecies rubbish?
Re: Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na by donstevico(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
lilmax:
What are you saying? Was that the reason for calling the prophecies rubbish?

which prophesies and what are you talking about?
Re: Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na by elantraceey(f): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'm gradually losing my trust for him and his ministry and it all started when he said homosexuality is not a sin .

But who am i to judge?
Re: Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na by lomprico(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
elantraceey:
I'm gradually losing my trust for him and his ministry and it all started when he said homosexuality is not a sin .

But who am i to judge?
You are a complete human being with conscience and reasoning, who should know what is right or wrong. Just because a dude that claims he is a man of god says homosexual is ok and deep inside u, ur conscience and sense of reasoning says he his wrong, instead of speaking the truth or rebuking his claims u come up with the 'judge not' crap! Stop being a slave!!

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na by elantraceey(f): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
lomprico:

You are a complete human being with conscience and reasoning, who should know what is right or wrong. Just because a dude that claims he is a man of god says homosexual is ok and deep inside u, ur conscience and sense of reasoning says he his wrong, instead of speaking the truth or rebuking his claims u come up with the 'judge not' crap! Stop being a slave!!

am not a slave to anything or anybody , everyone is entitled to his opinion . I don't judge people for saying theirs , it's either i believe or not .
Re: Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na by lomprico(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
elantraceey:

am not a slave to anything or anybody , everyone is entitled to his opinion . I don't judge people for saying theirs , it's either i believe or not .
And what do u believe?
Re: Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na by donstevico(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
elantraceey:

But who am i to judge?
did you hear the message personally?? well I hope you know that pastor Chris has never endorsed homosexuality.he even condemned it.the only thing he elaborated about was masturbation and that story was also twisted
Re: Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na by elantraceey(f): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
lomprico:

And what do u believe?

I believe whatsoever my bible and the holy spirit says is true , i have eyes and ears and i can use them to see and hear .
Re: Religion Section Abeg Free Pastor Chris Oyakilome Na by lomprico(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
elantraceey:

I believe whatsoever my bible and the holy spirit says is true , i have eyes and ears and i can use them to see and hear .
Then y d 'judge not' crap?

(1) (Reply)

Revelation To The Nigerian Church And The Nation / Is It Really Possible To Rob God? / Is This The World's Best Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.