Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Photo: Vincent Enyeama Wins Goal.com’s Nigerian Player Of The Year 2014 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo: Vincent Enyeama Wins Goal.com’s Nigerian Player Of The Year 2014 (420 Views)

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid / Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal / Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Vincent Enyeama Wins Goal.com’s Nigerian Player Of The Year 2014 by klem93(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
A happy Vincent shared the news on his instagram page and also used the opportunity to thank his wife that he refers to as his diamond and other family members. His words;
‘I just want to say a very big thank you to my SUPER GOD.my lovely wife and my DIAMOND��who has always been on my side shinning through my good and bad moment.my family.you guys rock.you take your share in my pains and my joy.a big thank you to my coaches and coleagues both at the national team#WEARENIGERIA and at Lille Osc #WEARELOSC.A big thank you to the organizers and sponsors of this award(GOAL.COM NIGERIAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2014).to all my fans and supporters who stood by me throughout 2014.to all the media men and women,the note,the points,the ratings,the criticism,thank you.to those that nominated me and those that voted for me.to everyone that made this feat possible,GOD bless you all.thank you so much for choosing me as your GOAL.COM BEST PLAYER For the year 2014’. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/01/photo-vincent-enyeama-wins-goalcoms.html

Re: Photo: Vincent Enyeama Wins Goal.com’s Nigerian Player Of The Year 2014 by Minet16(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
He deserves it na

(1) (Reply)

Jordan Prince To Challenge Blatter For FIFA Presidency / Valdes Joining Manchester United? / Despite A Perfect Strike Force, City Closes In Onswansea’s Wilfried Bony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.