Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Monday Evening Funny Tinx Prayer Point For Guys Only. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Monday Evening Funny Tinx Prayer Point For Guys Only. (714 Views)

Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) / Prayer Point For My Enemies.. / My New Year Prayer Point For All Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monday Evening Funny Tinx Prayer Point For Guys Only. by oliverscurd419(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
(1) My father my Father!
Anywhere any girl is
planning to use me as a
MUGU, God destroy her plans!

(2) Oh God! Any girl that is
using her bosom to confuse my destiny with their UKWU,
may fire Burn half of their ASS,

(3) Any girl that has vowed
that she would never
date me, God make her to
see me taking her 4
shopping in her dream.!

(4) Any girl that has slept
with 5 different men including me
and wants to tie me down with
pregnancy that is not mine,
God make her forget my name!

(5) Any girl that am dating
and calls me only to tell
me her BIS have expired..
Oh Lord..Divert her calls
to "Boko~Haram"..

Una Evening Oº°˚

1 Like

Re: Monday Evening Funny Tinx Prayer Point For Guys Only. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

How A Kenyan Killed The Crocodile That Ate His Wife / 10 Things You Should Drop From Your Life! / 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eatinq Noodles (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.