Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship (24268 Views)

How Do We Handle Sexual Urge In A Godly Relationship? / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Beamborla(f): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
No hugs?
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by prettiest1(f): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
duality:

Okay, I will try. I'm not getting younger tho...
God is your strength. But bros please do the needful so you won't fall.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by piagetskinner(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
In as much as I know so many ppl would like to disagree, I think I've been blessed by ur write up. once we can bring our thoughts into captivity to the obedience of christ,2cor 10:5...then,I don't think this is a difficult task#it all starts 4m the mind...

1 Like

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by duality(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
prettiest1:
God is your strength. But bros please do the needful so you won't fall.

Okay I'll keep looking for one who thinks the way I do on that issue. Coz its will not be too good to have kept well and settle with one who have not. We must at least believe in the same thing. That will make the Testimony great.

Imagine A father telling his sons you can make it in purity, and the mother will say, ermm... Its not absolutely necessary. Depending on how you look at it, both may be right. No matter who you are, Your past victories underscores your testimony for battles ahead.

...If David hadn't overcame those animals before he met Goliath...He may even doubt his testimony..

Lots of folks don't give a damn anymore about their testimony in this regard
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by prettiest1(f): 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
duality:

Okay I'll keep looking for one who thinks the way I do on that issue. Coz its will not be too good to have kept well and settle with one who have not. We must at least believe in the same thing. That will make the Testimony great.

Imagine A father telling his sons you can make it in purity, and the mother will say, ermm... Its not absolutely necessary. Depending on how you look at it, both may be right. No matter who you are, Your past victories underscores your testimony for battles ahead.

...If David hadn't overcame those animals before he met Goliath...He may even doubt his testimony..

Lots of folks don't give a damn anymore about their testimony in this regard
So on point. It gladens my heart when I hear things like this from a guy. Just pray, God will lead you to her.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by nonsovich(m): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Now thats a dry relationship!!!!!!
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by alexis2: 12:46am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=Japhet04 post=29526935]nice one emusmith smiley

°°°°°°°°°°but°°°°°°°°°°

this write up would have been much more effective if we were in the time of Jesus Christ cheesy
[/quote

u better save ur ass and not involve ur maker in ds
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by alexis2: 12:48am On Jan 13, 2015
duality:
It's not an easy road.....

The battle of sex have almost been lost.

I believe in purity, but sometimes I ask myself Why all these. to what end...even those who I felt were with me are all having sex now.

Hold on dear,d reward is glaring, u may not see it now
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by gbodimowo(m): 2:25am On Jan 13, 2015
englishmart:
I would rather you call this topic " seven things to expect in a house care fellowship

This one don commot from relationship.

The bible says "greet one another with a holy kiss

1st peter 5vs 14,
Roman 16vs 16
2nd Corinthians 13vs12

Let me confirm
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Amhappy(f): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2015
emusmith:

We are talking about the DONTS during dating o...

Ooh sorry i thought you were talking about dos and donts and felt its necessary to thrown in those points. Nice thread though.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2015
Amhappy:

Ooh sorry i thought you were talking about dos and donts and felt its necessary to thrown in those points. Nice thread though.

smiley
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Luvspa viewing this thread since 2000 BC... comments na...grin
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2015
duality:
It's not an easy road.....

The battle of sex have almost been lost.

I believe in purity, but sometimes I ask myself Why all these. to what end...even those who I felt were with me are all having sex now.

Please don't throw in the towel, trust and believe in God to see you too the end. As far as pre marital sex is concern, you're not missing anything, sex is overrated. If you give in to sex now, you will end up regretting your action and & lose the peace you have inside. I was once in the position you're in now, and gave in to sex, only to discover I just made a terrible mistake. I have repented now and I have found peace within me, but there are times I wish I never gave in to sex. Please hold on and in due season God will give you your heart desire.

1 Like

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by tomzman: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2015
No hugging ke? Dat one go hard o
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Mariaben(f): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Mrdrix:

Please don't throw in the towel, trust and believe in God to see you too the end. As far as pre marital sex is concern, you're not missing anything, sex is overrated. If you give in to sex now, you will end up regretting your action and & lose the peace you have inside. I was once in the position you're in now, and gave in to sex, only to discover I just made a terrible mistake. I have repented now and I have found peace within me, but there are times I wish I never gave in to sex. Please hold on and in due season God will give you your heart desire.
I pray he does cos its not easy and it gets more difficult as day goes by.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by duality(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mrdrix:

Thanks.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by duality(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
alexis2:

Hold on dear,d reward is glaring, u may not see it now

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs / As a Christian How Will You Handle This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.