Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

He Needs Your Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Needs Your Help (363 Views)

He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST / Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Your Help by Mrcapability7: 6:21am On Jan 06, 2015
A friend of mine emeka shock me, just two weeks ago he came to me saying things i don't understood.. To make the story short..

Emeka is a masturbation addicted for five years just last two weeks, he came to me complaining of releasing blood with sperm.. We have went to hospital, he told me the drugs they gave to him are not effective..

Please pal help my friend by recommending any drugs that are effective for his condition... He has turned a new leaf
Re: He Needs Your Help by okenwa(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2015
strong anti biotic, strong blood capsules and immune buster
Re: He Needs Your Help by LadyX(f): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2015
Tell him to return to hospital again. They'll change the drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Compelling And Debilitating Muscle / Consuming To Create Muscle Bodybuilding / How To Get Best Result Through Brainfire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.