Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,830 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan (3437 Views)

Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months / Having Fun With Sport And Winning Streak Bet Formular / Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by samseen02(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wmarticles24@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Wynnah(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
wynnahok@gmail.com thanks so much in anticipation.
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Ikegift4real(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
emoch:
P.P.S: Never give anyone your business plan to write for
you as they can steal your idea and use for their
own benefit. Your business idea is you brain child
that could be the breakthrough you have been
waiting for, why should you put it into someone
else hands to write for you. Believe me I'm writing from experience.
To help people from exposing their unique ideas and writing their own professional business plan for any business whatsoever, I'm giving out a free 31 page ebook that tells u what to do step by step. It leads you on transforming that idea sitting in your head to a business plan that stands out.

If interested, drop your email address and I wil send d book to you free.

Pls I will only be sending it dis week cos I'm on leave from work and wil only be free dis week. So this offer will end in three days time as I'm a very busy person.

I know people that charge as much as 15k to write a business plan, with seriousness and willingness to learn you can save that money and do it yourself free.
Thanks

Ikegift4real@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by myensiuche: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
validuche@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by gr8david(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
gr8david11@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by obuksjr(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
obuksjr@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Ogarj(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Ogarj@ymail.com Tnx in Anticipation
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by ecubeMcCoy: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Hi...I'm a new nairalander, you can send it to my email. I'm interested. email: e.cubemccoy@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by presh247(m): 1:38am On Jul 18, 2015
omasdeprof@yahoo.com tnx in anticipation
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by sirclemzy: 2:30am On Jul 18, 2015
send to me sir. Clementokezie@gmail.co
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by semilore4(f): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls am interested send to my mail funmiolubi @yahoo.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by hahn(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Soh.8686@yahoo.com

emoch:
To help people from exposing their unique ideas and writing their own professional business plan for any business whatsoever, I'm giving out a free 31 page ebook that tells u what to do step by step. It leads you on transforming that idea sitting in your head to a business plan that stands out.

Pls I will only be sending it dis week cos I'm on leave from work and wil only be free dis week. So this offer will end in three days time as I'm a very busy person.

I know people that charge as much as 15k to write a business plan, with seriousness and willingness to learn you can save that money and do it yourself free.
Thanks
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by kason(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
primexft@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by godsgracealways: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Godsgracealways@ymail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by dapdoman(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
daposanya2001@yahoo.com thanks in advance
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by hayzed1090: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Akinpeluazeez33@yahoo.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Godspikin: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Kindly send to ayimoro.gmila@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Durablecabin(m): 4:57am On Aug 27, 2015
ukiwetech.logistics@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Everyday4(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Cinnocent24@yahoo.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by muhammed001(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2015
isahmuhammed100@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Emmanuel602(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Udeoguemmanuel@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Ikegift4real(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
emoch:

Thanks

Ikegift4real@gmail.com I'll be grateful boss.
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
emoch:

Thanks

nanyaktyem@ymail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Bunk20: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
richard.udeozo@yahoo.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Dgrea8t(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
emoch:

Thanks
anthonydpeak@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by AMI3(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
amabooks72@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by sseunth(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sseunth@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by greentaiwo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
smilinface0001@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by autofreak2020(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
emoch:
P.P.S:
abimb1960@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Excellergroup(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Segzay(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gud day bro,,wuld be glad if I could benefit from your golden free-will,,,Ogundiya_olusegun@yahoo.com,,,tnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Joined The Daily Income Earners; I Did It For My Family / How To Check Your BVN Number Using Mobile Phone (USSD) | Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9m / Nigeria Ranks High Amongst Most Innovative In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.