Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,562 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. (1847 Views)

That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / A Crazy Night At Some Female Hostel. (the Final Episode) / A Crazy Night On Some Female Hostel Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2015
A Crazy Night in some female Hostel

Now I call this crazy because its now in the past, and now seems funny and crazy, short of that it should be 'an annoying night in some female hostel'

Ok you see am this kinda guy that just like being around people, instead of playing games or watching movies I prefer to just chat (not social networks stuffs) I mean I like being around people talking or listening. Most evenings whenever I want to spend the night in class I just go home take a cold bath dress up eat to my fill and by few minutes past the hour of seven am on my way to some female hostel and around few minutes to nine am on my way to class. I don't have a particular hotel I visit but once I find out your roomies are lovly peeps and not some ladies that are so mushy When it comes to gisting. Mehn! expect me at least thrice a week. Well that was how I got addicted to a room in some hostel along that st Peter's road. They babes are just happy whenever I visit, even when my coursemate who I go to visit is not around I still feel free and so do they.

I knocked at the room it must be Room 236 am not so good with figures anyways so I stepped in and whaaaaaam. Hugs upon hugs from these beautiful,'God-bless-me', and Halleluyah babes as they screamed my name.
''Ah ah naw why haven't you visited sincx last week ?'' Chioma inquired
This babe is in her firat year and have got acquainted with me over the weeks. She gather 'banku' like say tomorrow don finish. O my bladders!
I just smiled like a catfish as I gave her some filmsy excuses in between a real hug, of being so busy and some shits.
Amaka hung her hands round my neck as I sat by her side at her corner. She was the third year student in the room. She tall like say she get ancestry roots with iroko tree. Her height can just intimidate me sha but taaaaaah am the man here naw! Ij and ify was at the other side of the room and like normal we started talking. Vam vam vam…topic was raised.

''Imagine a guy came here yesterday to see Chioma ooo, and he was so shy like a woman who peeped on her body'' that was Ij my course mate talking. We were discussing a topic on 'why should a guy be shy' or was it ' why a guy should not be shy?' It's something of that nature anyways. They babes were busy lafffing as Chioma tried to convince the others why the guy behaved that way. Talks mixed with lots of jokes and spiced up with lotta abuses and silly insults. I was carried away like a crowd watching a magical thrilling event, and suddenly my phone rang.
'Guy you no dey.come class again' my friend from the other end asked and I stared at the time and stood up like a fat woman that just sat on a pin. O My bladders! it was 10:11. Am not so good with figures but this particular one sticked.
The babes stared at me with shock and asked what the matter was.
''It's past ten!'' I exclaimed
Amaka started laughing out loud but the laughter was cut short as she stared at her phone. The other babes got stains of panic on their face especially IJ my course mate.
Chioma ran out of the room. And whizzed in like a bullet within few minutes.
''The doors have been Locked'' she announced.
That was how I started sweating under the fan.
Amaka noticed it and told me not to worry as there is a solution.
As she consoled, my heart was busy beating vigoriosly and wandering recklessly.
'' na so Security go take hold me for here?''
''Na so I go take collect disgrace?''
Chai! O my bladders…

to be continued…dont miss out! The intrigues just started A Crazy Night in some female Hostel

Now I call this crazy because its now in the past, and now seems funny and crazy, short of that it should be 'an annoying night in some female hostel'

Ok you see am this kinda guy that just like being around people, instead of playing games or watching movies I prefer to just chat (not social networks stuffs) I mean I like being around people talking or listening. Most evenings whenever I want to spend the night in class I just go home take a cold bath dress up eat to my fill and by few minutes past the hour of seven am on my way to some female hostel and around few minutes to nine am on my way to class. I don't have a particular hotel I visit but once I find out your roomies are lovly peeps and not some ladies that are so mushy When it comes to gisting. Mehn! expect me at least thrice a week. Well that was how I got addicted to a room in some hostel along that st Peter's road. They babes are just happy whenever I visit, even when my coursemate who I go to visit is not around I still feel free and so do they.

I knocked at the room it must be Room 236 am not so good with figures anyways so I stepped in and whaaaaaam. Hugs upon hugs from these beautiful,'God-bless-me', and Halleluyah babes as they screamed my name.
This babe is in her firat year and have got acquainted with me over the weeks. She gather 'banku' like say tomorrow don finish. O my bladders!
I just smiled like a catfish as I gave her some filmsy excuses in between a real hug, of being so busy and some shits.
Amaka hung her hands round my neck as I sat by her side at her corner. She was the third year student in the room. She tall like say she get ancestry roots with iroko tree. Her height can just intimidate me sha but taaaaaah am the man here naw! Ij and ify was at the other side of the room and like normal we started talking. Vam vam vam…topic was raised.

''Imagine a guy came here yesterday to see Chioma ooo, and he was so shy like a woman who peeped on her body'' that was Ij my course mate talking. We were discussing a topic on 'why should a guy be shy' or was it ' why a guy should not be shy?' It's something of that nature anyways. They babes were busy lafffing as Chioma tried to convince the others why the guy behaved that way. Talks mixed with lots of jokes and spiced up with lotta abuses and silly insults. I was carried away like a crowd watching a magical thrilling event, and suddenly my phone rang.
'Guy you no dey.come class again' my friend from the other end asked and I stared at the time and stood up like a fat woman that just sat on a pin. O My bladders! it was 10:11. Am not so good with figures but this particular one sticked.
Amaka started laughing out loud but the laughter was cut short as she stared at her phone. The other babes got stains of panic on their face especially IJ my course mate.
Chai! O my bladders…

to be continued…dont miss out! The intrigues just started
A Crazy Night in some female Hostel

Chai! O my bladders…

to be continued…dont miss out! The intrigues just started
Re: A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. by Viktoh(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Oya sharp sharp grin
Re: A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. by ijobaooorun(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Oga ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo. Sharp sharp joor grin angry angry
Re: A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. by eunisam: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2015
not too bad.
Re: A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. by HelenBee(f): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Following...oya o

1 Like

Re: A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
sure the continuation will be posted this evening by Six just keep a date thnx.
Re: A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. by CrazyScientist: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin oh my bladders!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Said No (a Short Story) / My (almost) Sugar Daddy And Me / Breasts Do Harm - A Short Satire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.