Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Crazy Night At Some Female Hostel. (the Final Episode) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Crazy Night At Some Female Hostel. (the Final Episode) (1741 Views)

Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) / A Crazy Night On Some Female Hostel Part 2 / A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Crazy Night At Some Female Hostel. (the Final Episode) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Just as I was done I realised what I have done and quickly turned to see if anyone was staring, but ‘nwanne’ God is merciful, they were all sleeping well, they sites of their careless sleeping postures that left a lot to be seen now caught my attention fully especially that of Amaka, ‘babe gather like say she be distributor of banku.’ I casted away the devil and shut my eyes away only for my eyes to jam that of Chioma. Her nightie was pulled up past her thighs ad that was the babe I was to sleep by her side? O my bladders, the devil is a wicked man abi na boy sef? I started counting ‘’1,2,3,’ backwards from hundred. As I gently climbed up the bed and squeezed myself between the wall and Chioma. She made some grumpy sound and turned as she dragged her hand over my body and held me tightly close to herself. O my Bladders! This babe think say I be her pillow because I was sure she’s not dong that out of love for me o. I pressed her phone and saw it was few minutes past 3am, 3:15am probably. ‘nawa oooo’ morning is still far. And surely I knew I can’t sleep again, knowing fully well that a bloodily, crazily beautiful babe with excess ‘Banku’ was clinging tightly to me. This time I started counting ‘1,2,3’ backwards from 1000. O my bladders! God have punished the devil ‘if I hear say sleep come.’

Just as I was serving my self imposed punishment of counting backwards, I was at 882 or so when I heard that sound. I paused my counting and listened more carefully. And again I heard that sound. My eyes shut wide open and I stared toward the window from where the sound comes. What I saw really got me soaked in fears. A hand was busy tearing the nets of the window. At a more intent look I saw a head covered with a mask. That is a thief! My mind screamed and Amaka was laying by the window’s side and her I pad was laying carelessly by her side. I instantly knew that was the intruder’s target as his hand passed through the torn net. ‘See me naw’ like JAMES BOND I flew across the room and shouted thief! The dude must have been shook with so much fear as he hurriedly withdrew his hand and tripped off the ladder I heard a thud on the floor. I looked out through the torn net and saw the dude whining on the floor. Another guy was trying to help him up, I noticed the other babes were now fully awake and were at my back as they also stared down with me. Soon we stared hearing shouts from the babes downstairs.

The intruder’s accomplice have succeeded in pulling him up but he was so weak to walk but he never gave up as he heaved him on his shoulder and started dragging him away. That was when the idea hit me. Vam I climbed over the window, stepped on the ladder and hurriedly climbed down as I went after them with so much force I pushed the guy to the floor and punched him with all the strength that could emerge from within me. O my bladders! See as the guy retaliated and punched me back. My eyes went blank for some seconds; by instincts I kicked the guy between his legs, as I staggered up from the floor. Due to my height it was just a knock out for the guy and I turned as I heard hails from all the babes watching fervently from their windows. I felt like a hero mehn! Soon security drove into the scene, I explained the situation and soon the door to the hostel was opened and the babes pushed out with fury, screaming and chattering. The security asked each of them to report to the security post to claim their stolen phones. That was when I realised the guy’s pocket was stuffed up with phones against my earlier thoughts of weapon.

The guy who tripped off was dragged up by one of the security men and I realised he got a broken leg. The babes keep on cheering hailing me as I joined in the security van to make further statements at the security post. Spending the night at the girl’s hostel turned out to be a thing of joy and that was how I left without any trace or disgrace but rather with victory. I later visited the girls that evening, we laughed a whole lot as I recount my ordeals last night. I told Chioma how I felt about her in the presence of everyone but she was shy to accept, but that is story for another day. They called the other babes to come see the guy who saved them from misplacing their phones last night, ‘ see praises naw! See hugs, pecks and kisses’ I was sure my face was stained from series of lipsticks.

I was feeling like a big popular (but the <rich> was missing) boy as I smiled like a he goat all through. I checked the time and it was 9:30 that was how I rused down excorted by the babes and saw the door was already locked but this time around I refused to spend another night here. The porter just recognised me and opened the door for me.

THE END.

1 Like

Re: A Crazy Night At Some Female Hostel. (the Final Episode) by Iamvictor(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2015
OK! a round of applause

1 Like

Re: A Crazy Night At Some Female Hostel. (the Final Episode) by ijobaooorun(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
ℓ̊ enjoy U̶̲̥̅̊ guy but the story no go the way ℓ̊ want if nah me ℓ̊ go shama those grlz.

3som > grin grin angry grin

(1) (Reply)

The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) / The President Daughter / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.