Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h (4576 Views)

Maintenance Engineer/technician With Immediate Resumption / Mass Termination Of Employment In Jaiz Bank Plc. 30 Staff Laid Off Without Pay / Driving Instructor Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2015
ADVANCED CENTER FOR APPLIED TECHNOLOGY & CONSULTING LTD Trains in-house, in-plant and online technical instructors to oversee all technical short courses, Graduate Internship Programmes, Distance Learning Programme, Undergraduate Trainee Programme, Technical & vocational training programme, Aptitude Test and Interview Preparatory Programme. At the end of the training, outstanding participants will undergo THREE months field experience before further consideration for immediate employment.

Essential Training Qualification/Requirements
As well as fluency in English (assessment of your English proficiency may be part of the selection process)
Most have completed the mandatory one year (NYSC)
A minimum of four – year technical degree completed within the past 24 months in
Applied sciences
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Instrumentation Engineering
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
Geo- Sciences
Physics
And other Engineering related subject

Most Posses at least three of the following:
• A minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0 (2.2) or equivalent
• Relevant work experience (paid or unpaid)
• Evidence of practical/technical capability e.g. internships, summer jobs, hobbies:

Position characteristics
• Ability to work in any industrial environment
• Should be ready to travel to any of our training locations
• Should be ready to work on weekends
• Should be ready to work with others as a team
• Ability to produce learning content quickly, according to established writing standards and sound instructional design principles
• Able to help individual overcome resistance to change; show empathy with people who feel loss as a result of change
• Ability to manage multiple projects and to meet project dead lines
• Proficient in Microsoft power point, office suite and internet
• Preferred e-learning development experience

The training will cover the following areas:
• Introduction to Oil & Gas Industry
• Extensive Overview of Core Area of Specialization
• Presentation Skills
• Train A Trainer (ITF)
• Manual Compilation Techniques
• Technical Training Procedures
• Online Correspondence skills
• Personal Skill Assessment (KSA)
• Training Need Assessment

All interested participants should send a hand writing cover letter and C.V to the advertiser, ACATECH CONSULTING
Deadline: 24 TH Jan, 2015
Training Duration: Six Months (Two Semesters)

Remuneration:
Flexible working hours available at $4 per hour to enable you continue with your normal job (part time)
Full time available with salary of: $730 per month, plus medical allowance and other bonuses.

Post Training Job Description
1. Develop and conduct program to train employees or customers of industrial or commercial establishment in installation, programming, safety, maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment, such as robots, programmable controllers, and robot controllers, following manual, specifications, blueprint, and testing equipment; confers with management and staff or technical training coordinator to determine training objective
2.Writes training program, including outline, text, handouts, and test , and design laboratory exercise, applying knowledge of electronics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, and programming and following machine, equipment and tool manual
3. Schedule online, in-house and in-plant classes based on classroom and equipment availability
4. Lectures class on installation, programming, maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment, following outline, handout, and texts, and using visual aid, such as graphs charts, video tapes and slides
5. Administer written and practical exams and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees’ performance.
6. May repair electrical, mechanical, process, electronics instruments in industrial establishments
7. May install, program, maintain, and repair robots in customer’s establishment
8. May be designated according to subject taught as instructor, to handle all trainings

Important Notice:
• Applicants who were not selected for any of these roles will be offered other employment position after training.
• Applicant will be responsible for 30% of training fee; the remaining 70% will be deducted from applicant monthly allowance for a period of two years.
• Applicants who will not avail themselves for the training should not apply
• Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Gmarie(f): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Am interested, how much is the training fee.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
hello, please i need more info. The remuneration mentioned above, when will applicants start to benefit from it?. also, if at the end of training applicants are not employed, will they need to balance the training fee?. Pls answer or send response to adeyeyeoluwaseun66@yahoo.co.uk
HOW MUCH IS THE TRAINING FEE? THANKS
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Please give more details how to apply and the training fee

Thanks
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Genfront: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pls i am interested
my e-mail address:
mtomo4life@yahoo.com
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by theophorus(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Am interested. this is my email Omotoshopius@gmail.com.

thanks
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Gmarie:
Am interested, how much is the training fee.
pls do you understand the advert better? if you do pls try to explain it. Are we to apply for admission for their course or is this job advert? thanks
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Gmarie(f): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
seun66:
pls do you understand the advert better? if you do pls try to explain it. Are we to apply for admission for their course or is this job advert? thanks

I am not sure bti tink its kinda job/training; lyk u work as well as get trained. The advert says applicant will b responsible for 30% of training fee
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Gmarie:

I am not sure bti tink its kinda job/training; lyk u work as well as get trained. The advert says applicant will b responsible for 30% of training fee
thanks
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by mubarak001(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
I just received a text inviting mi for an interview on 25th Jan (of wch 25th is sunday)...I neva understand thr mata o...30% payment of how much?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Saryea83: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Please, explain the 30% payment and 70% stuff, I was invited and need to know b4 coming cos Coming from Lagos.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
if a means of contact is given in the msg, maybe you can try to call them
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
pls let someone post the iv msg content. thnks
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by mubarak001(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
U are invited 4 an interview 4 the role of a Technical Instructor on saturday 25th Jan, 2015 by 1200noon prompt @ACATECH consulting 17 trans woji-rd by slaughter, port-harcourt. Kindly come along with copies of ur cv. Inquiry 08038658274

Na d IV b dt o.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Pls I am interested.here is my email uniqumm
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by HRMEzeMO(m): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2015
Am interested,kachimyke2@yahoo.com
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Obaino2013(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2015
mubarak001:
I just received a text inviting mi for an interview on 25th Jan (of wch 25th is sunday)...I neva understand thr mata o...30% payment of how much?
How did u applied Because from the post all I can see is send your CV to ACATECH CONSULTING but no address undecided
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by kachnov(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
received an invite too,need clarification on the training fee,let's know if its worth the troubles please.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Btw, is it just 4 people that recieved an invite?. then please anyone residing in port should have a better way to get info about these guys. thnks
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by rolandy22: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
I also receive the invite...but am in lagos don't know how to go abt it..
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Gmarie(f): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2015
seun66:
Btw, is it just 4 people that recieved an invite?. then please anyone residing in port should have a better way to get info about these guys. thnks

send ur CV and cover letter to info@acatechnigeria.com or training @acatechnigeria.com
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Gmarie:

send ur CV and cover letter to info@acatechnigeria.com or training @acatechnigeria.com
thanks. have you been invited?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Gmarie(f): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
seun66:
thanks. have you been invited?

No i didn't apply
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by rolandy22: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Am not sure I will go for the interview.... cannot leave lagos...financial ish..
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by JamexJames(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
those that have been invited, did u guys sent a typed cover letter and CV or hand written as directed?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gmarie:

No i didn't apply
why didnt u apply? or have you any reservation about them?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
acatechconsult:
ADVANCED CENTER FOR APPLIED TECHNOLOGY & CONSULTING LTD Trains in-house, in-plant and online technical instructors to oversee all technical short courses, Graduate Internship Programmes, Distance Learning Programme, Undergraduate Trainee Programme, Technical & vocational training programme, Aptitude Test and Interview Preparatory Programme. At the end of the training, outstanding participants will undergo THREE months field experience before further consideration for immediate employment.

Essential Training Qualification/Requirements
As well as fluency in English (assessment of your English proficiency may be part of the selection process)
Most have completed the mandatory one year (NYSC)
A minimum of four – year technical degree completed within the past 24 months in
Applied sciences
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Instrumentation Engineering
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
Geo- Sciences
Physics
And other Engineering related subject

Most Posses at least three of the following:
• A minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0 (2.2) or equivalent
• Relevant work experience (paid or unpaid)
• Evidence of practical/technical capability e.g. internships, summer jobs, hobbies:

Position characteristics
• Ability to work in any industrial environment
• Should be ready to travel to any of our training locations
• Should be ready to work on weekends
• Should be ready to work with others as a team
• Ability to produce learning content quickly, according to established writing standards and sound instructional design principles
• Able to help individual overcome resistance to change; show empathy with people who feel loss as a result of change
• Ability to manage multiple projects and to meet project dead lines
• Proficient in Microsoft power point, office suite and internet
• Preferred e-learning development experience

The training will cover the following areas:
• Introduction to Oil & Gas Industry
• Extensive Overview of Core Area of Specialization
• Presentation Skills
• Train A Trainer (ITF)
• Manual Compilation Techniques
• Technical Training Procedures
• Online Correspondence skills
• Personal Skill Assessment (KSA)
• Training Need Assessment

All interested participants should send a hand writing cover letter and C.V to the advertiser, ACATECH CONSULTING
Deadline: 24 TH Jan, 2015
Training Duration: Six Months (Two Semesters)

Remuneration:
Flexible working hours available at $4 per hour to enable you continue with your normal job (part time)
Full time available with salary of: $730 per month, plus medical allowance and other bonuses.

Post Training Job Description
1. Develop and conduct program to train employees or customers of industrial or commercial establishment in installation, programming, safety, maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment, such as robots, programmable controllers, and robot controllers, following manual, specifications, blueprint, and testing equipment; confers with management and staff or technical training coordinator to determine training objective
2.Writes training program, including outline, text, handouts, and test , and design laboratory exercise, applying knowledge of electronics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, and programming and following machine, equipment and tool manual
3. Schedule online, in-house and in-plant classes based on classroom and equipment availability
4. Lectures class on installation, programming, maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment, following outline, handout, and texts, and using visual aid, such as graphs charts, video tapes and slides
5. Administer written and practical exams and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees’ performance.
6. May repair electrical, mechanical, process, electronics instruments in industrial establishments
7. May install, program, maintain, and repair robots in customer’s establishment
8. May be designated according to subject taught as instructor, to handle all trainings

Important Notice:
• Applicants who were not selected for any of these roles will be offered other employment position after training.
• Applicant will be responsible for 30% of training fee; the remaining 70% will be deducted from applicant monthly allowance for a period of two years.
• Applicants who will not avail themselves for the training should not apply
• Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted

Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
@wonyi, what were u trying to say in ur post above?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by chadbaby: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
I think this is wat d job is all about:

Pay huge money to get trained for 6 months and acquire field experience for 3 Months and turn around to train people to get paid.
Train people to get paid after uve PAID people to get trained for almost a year!
I think u guys should carry out a cost- benefit analysis before applying.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
chadbaby:
I think this is wat d job is all about:

Pay huge money to get trained for 6 months and acquire field experience for 3 Months and turn around to train people to get paid.
Train people to get paid after uve PAID people to get trained for almost a year!
I think u guys should carry out a cost- benefit analysis before applying.
am so so thankful for this info. pls do you av any idea about the amount of dis huge pay? i actually tot its a graduate trainee kind of a thing. then who is going to pay you after training ? will this same company employ someone?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by chadbaby: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2015
seun66:
am so so thankful for this info. pls do you av any idea about the amount of dis huge pay? i actually tot its a graduate trainee kind of a thing. then who is going to pay you after training ? will this same company employ someone?

Noo, I don't but I believe its going to b a huge sum of money in which ull pay 30% from ur pocket and d other 70% from d salary u derive from being a technical instructor after u av been instructed by them.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by EgusiSoup: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
did anybody go today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ATM Field Engineers Needed At United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) – Apply Now / Employment At Swift Employment Global Check Limited / Port Harcourt Oil Company (schlumberger) Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.