Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h (4580 Views)

Maintenance Engineer/technician With Immediate Resumption / Mass Termination Of Employment In Jaiz Bank Plc. 30 Staff Laid Off Without Pay / Driving Instructor Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
YEAH I WAS THERE
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
EgusiSoup:
did anybody go today?
Any response from them? How much is this huge sum?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
wonyi:

Any response from them? How much is this huge sum?
if u were there shldn't you have asked from them? or they were not ready to answer
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Saryea83: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
I was there and i asked bt they were nt straight 4ward. No answer bt kipn sayn u'll be trained,hw much? Refused to reply
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
b
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2015
I got a mail that the interview was success ful.but don't know how much is the 30%.did any body get such mail?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Saryea83: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2015
hmmm! I guess it should be wat was on dr notice board - #55,000 for Poly and #70,000 for University. Just put up a call sha and find out. The major fear is that it looks like a scam. Where the aptitude test & interview were conducted was not their office, a diff location. Everybody is always hungry even to eat from those that have not. I fear,I fear!
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Saryea83:
hmmm! I guess it should be wat was on dr notice board - #55,000 for Poly and #70,000 for University. Just put up a call sha and find out. The major fear is that it looks like a scam. Where the aptitude test & interview were conducted was not their office, a diff location. Everybody is always hungry even to eat from those that have not. I fear,I fear!
@saryea83 were u also sent a success mail? i was sent but nothing abt paying 30% was said o. @ wonyi does dis luk like scam?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by EgusiSoup: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
I suspect scam!
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Saryea83:

I guess we won't b trained for free.check d initial vacancy that I quoted on page 0
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=seun66 post=30177558] @saryea83 were u also sent a success mail? i was sent but nothing abt paying 30% was said o. @ wonyi does dis luk like scam?[/quote

My dear I don't know.will visit tomorrow.I know their is a cost implication.registration n d main course but no idea the cost.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:
I suspect scam!
did u also sit for the interview? have u been sent a mail? abeg wonyi try to find out 2mao. will really appreciate it( pls did ur mail av any attachment?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
seun66:
did u also sit for the interview? have u been sent a mail? abeg wonyi try to find out 2mao. will really appreciate it( pls did ur mail av any attachment?
Yes I got a mail with attachment.yes I took the interview
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Saryea83: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=wonyi post=30178841][/quote]
Yes,I was sent a success mail and on their fbk page, 40 applicants selected. Much money
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Saryea83: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Scam Alert @Acatech consulting
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Saryea83:

Yes,I was sent a success mail and on their fbk page, 40 applicants selected. Much money

Pls how much?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
abeg if anyone dey ph make una visit them. any means of contact?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by Saryea83: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
wonyi:

Pls how much?
No amt stated on dr fbk page.rada going by wat was at d test centre 55k 4 poly n 70k 4 uni
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by kachnov(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
i got a success mail too,but I suspect fowl play.
before the exam abi na interview ,I asked them direct questions about the training and this was the response I got :"will you teach people what you don't have"? which means you will have to attend their so called training ,my golden rule of scam detection is ..
never pay a prospective employer
now they've broken that one,another source of worry is that ,it might take up to 2 years before u start earning from them(that's if they are even legit)
When we got there,the name on the billboard was even seafairland and not ACCA tech ,the office also looked like something assembled in a hurry which implies that they can up and leave in a jif.
Guys proceed with caution sha.
my opinion tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2015
it is actually not out of place for a starting organization to demand for dis kind of a thing. but are we sure we will be permanently considered? these schls we will be posted, if we could get info abt the progrm from them it would further authenticate matters.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Going through their facebook page I recognised one of the instructors that interviewed us.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by EgusiSoup: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2015
wonyi:
Going through their facebook page I recognised one of the instructors that interviewed us.

Since you got a success mail what next? I don't just understand these peeps. Someone please clarify if it's not a scam. How can you be employed, then u'll be paying your employer salary?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by kachnov(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Huge sum is 650 000
pay about 65,000(10 000 acceptance fee inclusive )
get trained for 8 months
start working (if successful ),then from your salary pay off the remaining 595,000 over a 2-year period.

OK its game over for me.
Good luck guys .

1 Like

Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Since you got a success mail what next? I don't just understand these peeps. Someone please clarify if it's not a scam. How can you be employed, then u'll be paying your employer salary?
Did u read the initial vacancy calling for applicant? Did u read the terms and conditions? Have u tried to call them? Why not visit.I may visit today to clarify.though was told from second semester they will commence payment though stipends.after every they will pick based on outstanding performance.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2015
kachnov:
Huge sum is 650 000
pay about 65,000(10 000 acceptance fee inclusive )
get trained for 8 months
start working (if successful ),then from your salary pay off the remaining 595,000 over a 2-year period.

OK its game over for me.
Good luck guys .

Wow
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
so, who is going for registration? pls be sincere. @ wonyi, i hope we wont pay another money for second semester.?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
for second semester after posting ur fees can b deducted from your allowance.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
wonyi:
for second semester after posting ur fees can b deducted from your allowance.
Good. did u go to them 2day& av u registered/paid?
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2015
seun66:
Good. did u go to them 2day& av u registered/paid?

I have being in a fix.currently have a job but not earning much.the package has so much clause.still thinking.there is a particular package I am interested in but they are not running th course presently.can't do part time n my job will b too stressful.I have to pick but don't know which
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
wonyi:

I have being in a fix.currently have a job but not earning much.the package has so much clause.still thinking.there is a particular package I am interested in but they are not running th course presently.can't do part time n my job will b too stressful.I have to pick but don't know which
if i get u correctly , u av a job without much pay and the job has many clauses and wat u are interested in at acatech is nt currently run for now ? this is serious. btw is acatech saying their offer is for part time only?.
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by wonyi: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2015
seun66:
if i get u correctly , u av a job without much pay and the job has many clauses and wat u are interested in at acatech is nt currently run for now ? this is serious. btw is acatech saying their offer is for part time only?.

They have full time n part-time
Re: Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h by seun66(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2015
wonyi:

They have full time n part-time
thanks. am nt in ph. staying there for 3 months is gonna be tough. jst op all goes well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Vacancies, Giant Beverages (nationwide) / Dbh Solutions Ltd Graduate Analyst Trainee Program / Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Limited Latest Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.