Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Would Nigerians Embrace The Inovative Jug Filters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would Nigerians Embrace The Inovative Jug Filters (664 Views)

Water Purified Jug @ N10,000 Flat / Would Nigerians Trust Foreign E-bank? / Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Nigerians Embrace The Inovative Jug Filters by TOBYBANJO: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2008
hey guys am Tobi i came across a product that is very interesting. It is a jug filter, basically its a filter i a jug and all you is pure tap water or bottle water inside the jug and it removes diffrent impurities from the water such has chlorine, dust, grain, bad smell of the water also heavy metals such has lead and cooper.This product has been tested independently by diffrents groups of researchers and it work.Also not everyone in Nigeria can afford the electronic ones we find in office e.t.c my question is do you think Nigerians would embrace this product and how do i get it to the people

Re: Would Nigerians Embrace The Inovative Jug Filters by TOPAI7(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2008
How much does it cost?
Re: Would Nigerians Embrace The Inovative Jug Filters by TOBYBANJO: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2009
it cost 1300 naira
Re: Would Nigerians Embrace The Inovative Jug Filters by MrsOyibo(f): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2009
Well, first of all you need to do some market research. Who would your target audience be? How are you planning on distributing the product? What is your profit margin? Is N1300 the cost to the customer or the cost per unit to you? How many staff will you need to make this business work? How will you persuade people to use your product instead of the buying bags or bottled water? Will you have exclusive distribution rights in Nigeria?

Think that it's great that you are looking at starting your own business! If you need any free sales and marketing advice then feel free to get back in touch.

(1) (Reply)

Not Just Another Reality Tv Show / Advertising Your Business Just Got Cheaper With Sms Marketing / Importing From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.