Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Describe These CV Samples - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Describe These CV Samples (2094 Views)

How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD / How To Ensure HR Administrators Get Your CV During Applications / Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe These CV Samples by Benjom(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sign-in to Nairaland to download them from my signature line or follow the links below to view/download them from my cloud storage. To achieve this however, you must have a PDF reader installed on your device (laptop, desktop or phone). Otherwise, visit a café. Just download them first then view. I perceive that this 2015 will certainly be your year of exploits and one of which is to be gainfully employed with your desired job. Remember, just one right decision can put an end to a life time of joblessness/struggles. Be impatient with job failures! Here are the links:

CV Sample 1: https://app.box.com/s/6xm0dlxh4u7g249styl0
CV Sample 2: https://app.box.com/s/xoasrqch7kkq2xw1gbnb
CV Sample 3: https://app.box.com/s/l9jlrz1d8dspzu6zb11l

Form For Freshers: https://app.box.com/s/69ccdnvz7cg2c0s99uai

Re: Describe These CV Samples by freshness2020: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
O.k...nice!

2 Likes

Re: Describe These CV Samples by Benjom(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
freshness2020:
O.k...nice!

Thank.... Would appreciate input from others too.
Re: Describe These CV Samples by scarplanet(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmmm.... not bad
Re: Describe These CV Samples by Benjom(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
scarplanet:
Hmmmm.... not bad

Noted
Re: Describe These CV Samples by ik4life: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
How cn I get somtin awesome like dis,I will really appreciate ur help.I just finished school and waiting for nysc with basically no experience
Re: Describe These CV Samples by KELVIN086: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
my cv looks better than the above 3
Re: Describe These CV Samples by Benjom(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2015
ik4life:
How cn I get somtin awesome like dis,I will really appreciate ur help.I just finished school and waiting for nysc with basically no experience

Send your request to exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com
Re: Describe These CV Samples by Benjom(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2015
KELVIN086:
my cv looks better than the above 3

Ok... Waiting to see a proof... If not in the open, in my inbox sir
Re: Describe These CV Samples by Benjom(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
If you're interested in giving your CV a catchy outlook with your own unique content, send me a mail ( exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com ) or Whatsapp (08028556407). Let me show you how getting call ups for interviews can be effortlessly cheap.
Re: Describe These CV Samples by ik4life: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Benjom:
If you're interested in giving your CV a catchy outlook with your own unique content, send me a mail ( exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com ) or Whatsapp (08028556407). Let me show you how getting call ups for interviews can be effortlessly cheap.
I have tried filling the form u sent to me through mail but I couldn't,my pc is really giving me really some issues now,is their any means to draft it using the information I sent to u in my mail,ikenugo1@yahoo.com.pls do reply
Re: Describe These CV Samples by Benjom(m): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2015
ik4life:
I have tried filling the form u sent to me through mail but I couldn't,my pc is really giving me really some issues now,is their any means to draft it using the information I sent to u in my mail,ikenugo1@yahoo.com.pls do reply

Well, to some extent, I may be able to use the information you sent. You'll however need to still edit it in the future to soothe your purpose. You may check your inbox now for a vital information. Enjoy.
Re: Describe These CV Samples by ik4life: 7:04am On Jan 13, 2015
Benjom:

Well, to some extent, I may be able to use the information you sent. You'll however need to still edit it in the future to soothe your purpose. You may check your inbox now for a vital information. Enjoy.
God bless u bro

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Are Those Going For This On Saturday! / 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) / Beatfm Port Harcourt Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.