Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) (2096 Views)

Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? / How safe is jiji ng for jobseekers? / Ilorin South Nteach Whatsapp Group. Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2016
It is a fact that in this country age marginalization affects most those within 30s and above. Also, most who lost their jobs and are finding it very difficult to get back on track are found here. Again if you had not any experience too, its like bondage if you fall within this age group of jobseekers. I felt the need to create this room because the way and manner Job opportunities come to those who fall within this age bracket is entirely different from the popular jobs posted. Networking is a very special tool in this case. I will be posting jobs for this group and am pleading with those of us on NL that have been assisting seriously to help post relevant jobs advert that will favor this group.

May God see us through. North East West and South.

9 Likes

Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2016
The Concept Group is in search of Talented individuals, screen and match you to available jobs. Here I noticed no age barrier. Remember to give a try by registering on their portal and be Fraud Conscious please. See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3120303/concept-group-graduate-recruitment
Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by iweadebash(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2016
Thanks for this initiative of yours.
Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2016
iweadebash:
Thanks for this initiative of yours.

You are always welcome.
Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
Please chase any opportunity with FBN except they state age requirement. This group open opportunities for prospecting candidates far above 30yrs. Please give a try on FBN Insurance. Follow this link

https://www.fbninsurance.com/Apps/CareerPortal/index.php

1 Like

Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by AdeniyiA(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2016
Above and underemployed ...undecided
Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by faites(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2016
BLACKPANTHER:
It is a fact that in this country age marginalization affects most those within 30s and above. Also, most who lost their jobs and are finding it very difficult to get back on track are found here. Again if you had not any experience too, its like bondage if you fall within this age group of jobseekers. I felt the need to create this room because the way and manner Job opportunities come to those who fall within this age bracket is entirely different from the popular jobs posted. Networking is a very special tool in this case. I will be posting jobs for this group and am pleading with those of us on NL that have been assisting seriously to help post relevant jobs advert that will favor this group.

May God see us through. North East West and South.

This ur initiative is a welcome development, and I hope the group would fly.
Ur right, job seekers in this age range may have had more experience than the normal 2-3 years experience being required by the everyday head hunter.

I once got an invite where I was required to write a test, and I knew instantly that the job was not for me.

I'll definitely stick around.
Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2016
Target Employers we in this group should watch out for should be

First Bank
IBTC
Nigeria Immigration
Union Bank

Most times their age requirements egages 30 and above for Mid-Levels and Graduate Executive. Now with regard to experience, if you study or have certification in ICT u stand a chance if you have never worked in a bank.

1 Like

Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by hisable2: 9:08pm On May 22, 2016
i sight u, weldone
Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2016
On the Concept Group those chasing Experience Hire Opportunity could use this short cut and try

http://www.conceptgroup-ng.com/experiencedhire
Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by UEDIBO: 10:56pm On May 22, 2016
MAY GOD ANSWER MY PRAYER THIS FORUM.
I READ ELECTRONICS/TELECOMMUNICATION (HND) PGD IN EDUCATION PGD IN INFO TECH M.Sc INFO TECH in view WITH 8 YEARS IT EXPERIENCE. I CAME FROM A TYPICAL VILLAGE OF WHICH THEY BELIEVED IN ONE GETTING JOB QUICKLY AFTER GRADUATION FROM SCHOOL. I AM NOW A LAUGHING VESSEL IN THE COMMUNITY. I CAN LEARN VERY FAST. uedibo@yahoo.com PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2016
MARKETING ASSOCIATE (MAs)
You are here:Home / Job / MARKETING ASSOCIATE (MAs)
17 May
MARKETING ASSOCIATE (MAs)

Our client, a first generation Nigerian bank seeks to recruit self motivated, intelligent, young, articulate, dynamic and experienced professionals with integrity for the position of Marketing Associates (MA) nationwide.

Job Description

Continuously source for new business opportunities and deposit liability generation
Identify customer needs and proactively seek to provide products/services to meet the identified needs
Review applications for credit facility and make appropriate recommendations
Manage assigned credit portfolio and monitor the quality of existing credit relationships on a continuous basis
Analyze and screen applications for credit, based on the Bank’s credit risk procedures
Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts
Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels
Perform other duties as may be assigned by BDM or supervisor

Skills / Competence Required

Good marketing skills
Proficiency in MS Office suit- Excel spread sheet, power point etc
Deposited liability generation
Credit knowledge
Analytical
Basic banking
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Good customer service skills
Good problem solving skills
Good documentation and record keeping
Good reading and listening skills

Educational Qualification

A good Bachelors degree or HND only ( minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
NYSC Certificate or exemption letter

Email – recruitment@whytecleon.com.

http://whytecleon.com/job/marketing-associate-mas/
Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2016
UEDIBO:
MAY GOD ANSWER MY PRAYER THIS FORUM.

I READ ELECTRONICS/TELECOMMUNICATION (HND)
PGD IN EDUCATION
PGD IN INFO TECH
M.Sc INFO TECH in view
WITH 8 YEARS IT EXPERIENCE.
I CAME FROM A TYPICAL VILLAGE OF WHICH THEY
BELIEVED IN ONE GETTING JOB QUICKLY AFTER
GRADUATION FROM SCHOOL.
I AM NOW A LAUGHING VESSEL IN THE COMMUNITY.
I CAN LEARN VERY FAST.
uedibo@yahoo.com
PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

Try Concept Group and Wyte-Cleon my friend...in absence of that normal job recruitment of those days, we should break down some barriers and try sales. Usually sales job requiring our age group is different. its not like those DSA, field hustlers. The basic Pay is more. However, if terms and conditions of any sales job offer fail to be favorable as we all have differences in our respective standards, you are free to decline. The point is keep trying. Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2016
smiley
Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by StPete: 10:08am On May 23, 2016
It's really disheartening these days that most of us beyond 30 actually find it difficult to find our way back into the labour market. Every job tends towards those in their early or mid 20s
Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2016
@StPete, all will be well. God will see us through. Most of us beyond 30s are married with kids or have responsibility that depends on an accommodating job. Be Strong, Jobs will come our way. God bless us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31yrs And Above Jobseekers Group(let's Network Here) by auxyn1: 11:43pm On May 23, 2016
God bless u op

(1) (Reply)

STAG ENGINEERING NIGERIA LTD / Vacancy! Real Estate Consultants Or Marketers Needed Urgently / Robert Allen Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.