Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Stephanie Okereke Stole My Blog Post - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Stephanie Okereke Stole My Blog Post (661 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie / Stephanie (okereke) Linus Debunks “opening Up About Her Pregnancy” To Anyone! / Stephanie Linus’ Movie ‘DRY’ Premieres In Nigerian Theaters Nationwide August 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Stephanie Okereke Stole My Blog Post by ebbymayox(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
d.
Re: How Stephanie Okereke Stole My Blog Post by joseph1832(m): 1:12am On Jan 07, 2015
ebbymayox:
I did a post recently on 20 Nigerian pidgin proverbs t that we surely make you laugh,I added a loose translation to make it even look nice and posted it here on nairaland and on my blog http://www.tlkdrum.com/18-nigerian-pidgin-proverbs-that-will-surely-make-you-laugh/.

Only for me to see it posted on Stephanie Okereke's blog the next day without a single credit back to me.
http://www.stephaniedaily.com/nigerian-pidgin-proverbs-that-will-surely-make-you-laugh/

WHY?? THIS ARE THE SAMER ARTIST/ARTRESS THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT ALABA BOY PIRATING THEIR MOVIES.

Talk About Double Standard.
Waste no time and report her to the appropriate authority!.
Re: How Stephanie Okereke Stole My Blog Post by parrotibaba(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2015
@op how r u sure dat it's Stephanie dat runs d blog n not some dude/chick? I checked d blog n I read d author's section n it was describing who she was n her ability to diversify
Re: How Stephanie Okereke Stole My Blog Post by ebbymayox(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
It's her page,I confirmed that ,check her other post also.And the facebook profile link to her blog is her offcial profile
parrotibaba:
@op how r u sure dat it's Stephanie dat runs d blog n not some dude/chick? I checked d blog n I read d author's section n it was describing who she was n her ability to diversify
Re: How Stephanie Okereke Stole My Blog Post by parrotibaba(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
ebbymayox:
It's her page,I confirmed that ,check her other post also.And the facebook profile link to her blog is her offcial profile
dude am not saying it's not her blog ,am just saying dat it might be another person running d blog for her or something

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Denies Engagement To Ubi Franklin? / 5 Interesting Programmes You Can Watch Through Youtube / Is Your Gotv Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.