Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

(pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? (52324 Views)

When Last Did U Speak In Your Native Tongue? / Why Is Their A Decline In The Use Of Other Languages In The North? / The Use Of Hand And Water To Clean The Anus After Toilet, Wrong Or Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by jonescyras(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
What's botanical name?
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by jkendy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
If not 4d advent of toothpaste, we Africans are known for chewing sticks in the morning.

Na only ajebo no go knw am
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Aspireahead(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
i don die
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Oyetboy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
it's something i use everyday, before using the normal tooth brush
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Cheadiva(f): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
My bro loves using t cheesy
dere r differnt kinds sef--
aaran--ts bitter n medicinal
aayan
pako ijebu grin
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Omolola1(f): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Never used it

Will you teach me?
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
op,that girl up there looks like ronke...is that ronke?? shocked
HNY vizkiz!
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by KingTom(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Omolola1:
Never used it

Will you teach me?
I will grin
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by condralbede(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
I dey use am steady.... not dt my brush is not thr.I prefer that of dogo yaro,I so much enjoy d taste.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by clarkdaniel: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Its been long I used it shan, but its good for the body as in ur health.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by vizkiz: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
HNY vizkiz!

same here bae wink how have you been?
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Chijosky(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
condralbede:
I dey use am steady.... not dt my brush is not thr.I prefer that of dogo yaro,I so much enjoy d taste.
what of monkeytail own grin
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

same here bae wink how have you been?
I am doing great dear.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Ahorseman(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
;DI have one at home but has been a long long time that I make use of it
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by beau49: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Years since I last saw this talkmore of using it.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Gynacologist(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
englishmart:
who is Ronke? Is she a yoruba girl? tongue
na one ashawo wa d thwart phuck..
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by ashly3633: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
my classmate's sister makes $79 an hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $17484 just working on the computer for a few hours. Find Out More.............WWW.JOBS-SPOT.COM

Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Justicealh3(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Since when i was born, am using chewing stick, i never use stickbrush. hmmm.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by AroOkigbo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Team "I'm studying in france" where una dey?
Una sabi chewing stick?
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by cycline404(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Shai.. Pako....
I remembered clearly some many years back, i bought my mum lots of pako as an xmas gift, she told me son, this was the best gift i have for xmas this year......

Cos since i was born i never see my mama use brush till date na Pako
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by ndcide(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
I still use it. it does a better cleaning for me. I have so many bundles in my house.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by yogun(f): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
been a long time o.
when I was expecting baby No1, had a special one to help control vomitting
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by lipstick2(f): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
This last christmas,25th to be precise in my village of mbano,i wished I saw the yoruba pako,cheiii!!!,e for make sense,the one I chewed was bitter o but it felt good after so many years...I chewed a stick until it finished.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by chiogoezubem(f): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
I used it last in October, last year.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by cococandy(f): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
ashly3633:
my classmate's sister makes $79 an hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $17484 just working on the computer for a few hours. Find Out More.............WWW.JOBS-SPOT.COM
this kind fraud ehn grin

1 Like

Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by juman(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
More than six years ago.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by ChynoBEATS: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

no she is from china... tongue
. Well according 2my research I heard she's d first black chinese in FRANCE wink

1 Like

Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by mirexxx(f): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
its been long. i don't brush wit it tho just 4 chewing sake...its kinda funkiss
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by lonelydora: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
I used it last on 2nd January in the village. I enjoying using it anytime I'm in the villa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura / Do You Know Sarah Baartman? The Black Woman Who Died Because Of Her Sexy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.