Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister (3764 Views)

Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat / Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter / Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by chimere66: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Davido who is currently in Dubai with his father and siblings for vacation has shared some cute photos with his sister in Dubai.

According to him,their late mum will be proud of them.

Source:  http:///4un

Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by naturally: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pretty girl
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by Crocz(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sharp badt guy...see wia him dey carry him hand go for her boobsy cheesy

But the girl no too fine sha undecided
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
God as you take bless this family, bless me more than this, so i can also giveout my testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by vizkiz: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
dear God, just one night embarassed
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by juianne95(f): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
dear God, just one night embarassed
to?
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by vizkiz: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
to?

preach the word to them and maybe have a night vigil tongue
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by motherlode: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin is that her? She is beautiful ooo! But i still prefer my sis to her. cool grin
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by juianne95(f): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

lol..

wt d gal onli
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by Reberry(f): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ait
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by vizkiz: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
lol..

wt d gal onli

yeah,i'v gat a message for her wink
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by juianne95(f): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah,i'v gat a message for her wink
ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by vizkiz: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
ashawo kobo kobo

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by legallyblonde(f): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

choi nwoke!!! grintongue
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by benuejosh: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
O.B.O
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by pretydiva(f): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2015
My future family wil b way richer n cuter than dem..amen
Re: Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister by koolet: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2015
me too ^^

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura,shares Glimpse Of Her Multimillion Fashion Outlet / Top Ten Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2017! / See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Because He Was Offered 2million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.