Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute (57032 Views)

Imade Adeleke Graduates From Kindergarten, Davido Absent (Photos) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Daminaj2(f): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
The "Aye" singer who got robbed yesterday in South Africa shared this adorable photo of his little girl. He captioned the photo "All that matters to me"

https://www.instagram.com/p/-EP5j3KUJa/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by dovetark: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
FTC grin where's the money? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sometimes i wonder when will dominique give me a child.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by demarc001: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Davido news don pass Buhari own self, naija wich way na

11 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by dovetark: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:

Lol

7 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
wassup wit u and dominique na angry

u no gree persin hearr word. Every thread, dominik dominik fire. Dominik shege. Bros take time oooh angry

25 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Durenttt:
wassup wit u and dominique na angry

u no gree persin hearr word. Every thread, dominik dominik fire. Dominik shege. Bros take time oooh angry
lol check my new thread, dominique na my babe na

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
lol check my new thread, dominique na my babe na
nonsensse boi angry

wish day u join NL, u don dey get babe.

ZIP HUP. AIDS IS REAL angry

7 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Durenttt:
nonsensse boi angry

wish day u join NL, u don dey get babe.

ZIP HUP. AIDS IS REAL angry
shuo bro u nor know say delay is dangerous

8 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
shuo bro u nor know say delay is dangerous
Dont tell me noinsense there angry olosho

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
End Time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by otimothy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
imade used to be the name of that gorrilla for UI zoo that year,make him change that cute baby name joor.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by biz2get(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by braine(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seen.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Adatob(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
M FED UP OF CELEB INSTAGRAM POST MAKING FRONT PAGE DIS DAYS

WHOL UP- LASISI69 GOT BLOCKED AND OPEN HOOLI?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by examhall3: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
but waitz why are we celebrating a Bastart?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by LesbianBoy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Better pikin......Fine girl!
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by allybaby(f): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cutie
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by shogosco: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
While I am still expecting three from Ada, Omotola and Tonto Dikeh

#AmWaiting!
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by BABANGBALI: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
waiting patiently for her
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Pidggin(f): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
hooli:
End Time

Which wan be end time here again? Please mods do something about this end time fellow

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by BABANGBALI: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
informative:
davido news everywhere seun trying to get his own 6bilion naira mansion
through davido?
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
hmmn.. dis one wey Davido no dey show im baby mama face at all.. am suspectin dis child is d product of a "one-night-stand".. bt wetin concern me??..

abeg make una listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle make me sef dey flaunt my future pikin for social media grin
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by ednut1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
There was once a nairaland grin

8 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by greggng: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
If u see my pikin u go call this one ugly. The only difference be say him papa get money pas me. This pikin no fine at all

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by FisifunKododada: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool Why is everything Davido making front page today? Seun don collect egunje ni?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by BABANGBALI: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
otimothy:
imade used to be the name of that gorrilla for UI zoo that year,make him change that cute baby name joor.
no mind davido,dat time of the UI gorilla dem never born davido sha
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by daprincel(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
I remember one gorilla like dat wey dey bear Imade for UI back then.... #nobeef

Some oloshos be fighting in that insta screen shot.... Lol
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by DonaldGenes(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
How lonq have you both been married?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Eleganza33(f): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cute baby
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by BABANGBALI: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
daprincel:
I remember one gorilla like dat wey dey bear Imade for UI back then....
but dis babe fine pass that UI gorilla now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Mercy Johnson's Customized Car Number Plate (Photo) / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.