Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerian Artistes That Are Proud Of There HUD - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artistes That Are Proud Of There HUD (406 Views)

10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs / Fans Lament Over Empty Seats At Headies As Top Nigerian Artistes Boycott Award / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes That Are Proud Of There HUD by hassan7: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
If we are talking about Nigerian Artiste that are proud of there HUD..... No doubt that WizKid of one of them and we can then talk about Olamide. this are the only two Nigerian Artistes that I believe we can choose.... But if you think they are more than that, your reply will be appreciated.

What brought this topic to my mind is the Recent video by WizKid titled "Ojuelegba"
If you have watch this video, You will know exactly what I am talking about... The full concept of the video was base on his local area call "Ojuelagba" in Lagos.

Please download this video from www.MusicNg.com by clicking here http://www.musicng.com/2015/01/video-wizkid-ojuelegba.html

And tell NairaLanders what you think about my thought

(1) (Reply)

The Song In The Man Ed Sheeran / Radio Biafra Now On And Transmitting / Sound Sultan – Obalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.