Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW - Webmasters (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW (74488 Views)

Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Orikinla(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2015
TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla
http://www.totnaija..com/, first Nigerian blog endorsed by International Fashion and Beauty Blogger’s Organization, iFABBO and first Nigerian blog accredited by Miss Universe.

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by omobachi(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2015
Please review, and as you review, join us as we intercede for our families, Nigeria, in this election period, Africa and indeed the World.

www.fireprayer.com

Thanks and God bless
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by RothmasPop: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Here are mine,Pls review both:
www.Popafrica.com
www.mytruSpot.com
Thanks
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Laide20(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2015
lawallaide.mywapblog.com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hello francis.
I just checked.

It looks simple, and quite easy to relate with.
Cool.

However, I think you might wanna correct this typo.
All the best.
Thanks done

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nabenj(f): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by ifeojobas(f): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2015
all4naija:
All the website and blog links posted on this thread are disturbing my eyes! Jeez! What is wrong with having good layouts and designs. Somebody needs to teach Nigerians something about aesthetics. Huh! angry sad lipsrsealed cry

Kindly review mine www.1stfebruary.com and let me know what you think. Biko criticise with care, thank you.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by famobaba(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Kindly review www.expressng.com. Many thanks
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by UjSizzle(f): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2015
FrancisTony:

And errm, what do you mean by "beta reader"? Is that an app or human?

If human, can you be one? tongue
Yeah a beta reader is a human.

No problem. Just shoot me a mail when you're done writing and editing.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by UjSizzle(f): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2015
shadyJ:
Beautiful thread. Awesome blogs all round. Hoping someone gives a balanced review and critique of mine. Here it is: www.shadyvillain..com
Thanks all. Cheers.
Cool. Loving your blog and your 'voice'.

If you promise to be a bit more consistent, I'll promise to follow like a fly tongue

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2015
Nabenj:
www.tripleeforum..com
www.myglobalscoop.com

love your blog's design, kudos
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by ifeojobas(f): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Definitely bookmarked

Hidentity:
Here: https://thetheaterofperspectives./

We understand that the need for intellectually stimulating contents is dying as a result of several anomalies. We thought of a place where one can have an intellectual and worthwhile stroll in the boulevard of amazing opinion piece, poetry, interview of young and promising Nigerians, collaboration with other writers, contribution from great writers, historic pictures, debate between two sides on begging issues, research works in different academic fields, great speeches as adjudged by history etc.

You probably did not meet Socrates on earth, but right here, even when Socrates was sentenced to death, you can read his speech which remains the greatest ever. A touching speech that has no equal. We are less than 2 months but our zeal to shape your perspectives through intellectual surgery is burning.

Selected thinkers, different fields, diverse views, ONE GOAL! We have the ability to see even through broken lenses. It is all about perspectives. How do you see it?

Your piece or content has an aura of class that is worth the feature? Contact us: editortheaterofperspectives@gmail.com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by nigerianewsbeat(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2015
osile2012:
Everyday people create threads asking people to review their website/blog. I think it will be nice to have just one thread for website/blog reviews. So if you have a website or blog that u will like to be reviewed, post it here.

For now u might start by reviewing the one on my signature.

Thanks

grin grin grin
I must commend you for this initiative; well done!!! Here is my blog: http://newsbeatportal.com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Vicintonsh(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just checked your blog.

Don't you think you're not properly utilizing the space you have?
Just saying though.
check out http://voiceofnaija.net
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Misterlaby: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2015
FrancisTony:
UJsizzle, I hope you got this quote/mention because it was initially removed by spam bot.

what do you think about my blog?

www.obynofranc.

Typical WordPress...

Looks good to the eye...

Simple.... Nice professional looking..

*original content..... smiley

*and I seem to link it... Cos it's got wits and humor..

#though the updates are more or less far and wide in btw...

Good... But could be beta

All in all...

Bookmarked cheesy
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Misterlaby: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2015
Orikinla:
TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla
http://www.totnaija..com/, first Nigerian blog endorsed by International Fashion and Beauty Blogger’s Organization, iFABBO and first Nigerian blog accredited by Miss Universe.

Too many ads..... But man must wack cheesy

Might not be a fan of the "in your face red color template"

Maybe too feminine for my liking..

But the blog is more or less Inclined to the female gender..

So.. It's left for them to digest wink
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by MizMyColi(f): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Vicintonsh:

check out http://voiceofnaija.net

Perfect!!!!

Neat Layout.

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by UjSizzle(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Misterlaby:

Typical WordPress...

Looks good to the eye...

All in all...

Bookmarked cheesy
Hi. Do you own a blog?
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Misterlaby:

Typical WordPress...
Looks good to the eye...

All in all...

Bookmarked cheesy
Thanks

@Emboldened, can you help me recommend a better theme to avoid the widened length?.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Edigrows: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
bastien:
can u do that for me?
sure thing, what's Ur blog Address. and how can I help
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Vicintonsh(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Perfect!!!!

Neat Layout.
tanx amillie

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by iykepromotions: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is a platform i personally teach people how to make money with EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES; www.julanky.com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Misterlaby: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
FrancisTony:

Thanks

@Emboldened, can you help me recommend a better theme to avoid the widened length?.

Oops... Sorry...

What I meant was figurative not literal translation cheesy

I meant the update ain't that frequent enough...

Meaning the time stamp on posting was too long and wide apart..

It will have to be a blog that post frequent enough for me to follow it...

*what's the essence of visiting a site where it's the same story and no frequent updates..

That's what I meant wink
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wow! Nice trend...
Here is mine www.magbodo.com [Academic Gaming site]

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by flashope(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
www.livehealthyblog.org
help check it out
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Misterlaby:

Oops... Sorry...

What I meant was figurative not literal translation cheesy

I meant the update ain't that frequent enough...

Meaning the time stamp on posting was too long and wide apart..

It will have to be a blog that post frequent enough for me to follow it...

*what's the essence of visiting a site where it's the same story and no frequent updates..

That's what I meant wink
LOL! Alright.... I'm contemplating on being a bit frequent this year.

Thanks though!
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by lufemi(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
I will love to have a very sincere and honest analysis about my articles and layout
http://www.macsoundng.com/?page_id=659

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment / 2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.