Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW - Webmasters (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW (74094 Views)

Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by melodyogonna(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2016
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by ProsperUSA: 2:56pm On May 10, 2016
Post your blog and website on the weblink on the banner

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by maryannadaga: 4:47pm On May 10, 2016
Earn extra income: Take up this opportunity and be a part of this world changers who have invested time in providing solutions to human challenges and make it big through the sales of individual/corporate websites... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!!!

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 10, 2016
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by haywon(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2016
Stateinfo2015..com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by successincentiv(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2016
Take a look on my blog
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by kenneth6901: 7:19pm On May 16, 2016
Thanks for this concept www.togomarche.com

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by isobel: 10:15pm On May 16, 2016
Please help review www.exhalehood.com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by gyrationtech0(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2016
www.gyrationtech..com
For latest free browsing tips and networking
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by careercrew1: 12:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Please help review mine. www.careercrew..com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by dimexy247(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Thanks for this, please help me review my blog https://sundylinks..com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by TownchoiceNg(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by koolgee(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by rogerbyy: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2016
To keep your blog's visitors, you need to promise them good contents and keep the value of your blog. Email subscription is one of the ways but it does not guarantee there coming-back but you can remind your visitors to bookmak your page; Every time they use their browser,they will always remember your blog and try to check if they can find NEW tips. once they find new post, they will come back again and again until they grasp your domain name.
I found this code some months ago and it worked great. if you're using , go to layout, add new widget, choose HTML/JAVASCRIPT and input this code.

<!-- bookmark widget starts -->
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
alert("Bookmark the page to avoid missing our update"wink
</script>
<div><a target="_blank" href="http://www./BRZaJv/"><span style="font-size: 13pt; text-decoration: none">Bookmark</span></a></div>
<!-- bookmark widget ends -->

If you're on other blog platforms, insert it into any page that enable the use of HTML or insert it before the </body> tag in your blog template
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
osile2012:
Everyday people create threads asking people to review their website/blog. I think it will be nice to have just one thread for website/blog reviews. So if you have a website or blog that u will like to be reviewed, post it here.

For now u might start by reviewing the one on my signature.

Thanks

grin grin grin

www.netsocialblog.com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by study4free(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Pls Check My www.Skyevibes.Com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by packerdency(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2016
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by funnynation(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2016
ebukasoso:
This Is Mine. www.mistaebuka..com.es . I put .es incase u are browsing with operamini coz opera mini do not support the mobile view of ma blog. Kindly Review and Get Back To Me
Good day. Please if you have a good blogg
or website I will like to partner with you in
promoting my comedy skit and some of
my artiste songs. I base in Abuja, I'm a
comedian/ actor and the founder Funny
Talkative Entertainment. I have some artiste
under our record label and I will like to
increase the number of sites that can give
people access to download their songs. I
will also include your site in my videos and
other advert. Contact me so we can talk
more. Facebook: Funnynation comedian.
watsapp: 08066679200 E-mail.
iamfunnynationcomedian@gmail.com. You
can also google funnynation comedian.
Lets meet on watsapp: 08066679200
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by funnynation(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2016
packerdency:
www.abujareuters.com.ng
Good day. Please if you have a good blogg or website I will like to partner with you in promoting my comedy skit and some of my artiste songs. I base in Abuja, I'm a comedian/ actor and the founder Funny Talkative Entertainment. I have some artiste under our record label and I will like to increase the number of sites that can give people access to download their songs. I will also include your site in my videos and other advert. Contact me so we can talk more. Facebook: Funnynation comedian. watsapp: 08066679200 E-mail. iamfunnynationcomedian@gmail.com. You can also google funnynation comedian. Lets meet on watsapp: 08066679200
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by funnynation(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2016
Tuham:

www.netsocialblog.com
Good day. Please if you have a good blogg or website I will like to partner with you in promoting my comedy skit and some of my artiste songs. I base in Abuja, I'm a comedian/ actor and the founder Funny Talkative Entertainment. I have some artiste under our record label and I will like to increase the number of sites that can give people access to download their songs. I will also include your site in my videos and other advert. Contact me so we can talk more. Facebook: Funnynation comedian. watsapp: 08066679200 E-mail. iamfunnynationcomedian@gmail.com. You can also google funnynation comedian. Lets meet on watsapp: 08066679200
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
funnynation:

Good day. Please if you have a good blogg
or website I will like to partner with you in
promoting my comedy skit and some of
my artiste songs. I base in Abuja, I'm a
comedian/ actor and the founder Funny
Talkative Entertainment. I have some artiste
under our record label and I will like to
increase the number of sites that can give
people access to download their songs. I
will also include your site in my videos and
other advert. Contact me so we can talk
more. Facebook: Funnynation comedian.
watsapp: 08066679200 E-mail.
iamfunnynationcomedian@gmail.com. You
can also google funnynation comedian.
Lets meet on watsapp: 08066679200
whats the monetary benefits?
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by kennedy45(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2016
Please review mine www.kennedyclement..com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by RushO2(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Easyman247(m): 5:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Goldenokey(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by ECLIPZE(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ok, Here is mine Talklatest..com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by successchima(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment / 2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.