Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra (1962 Views)

White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) / Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) / Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2015
When father Mbaka said that children born in the SE few years ago won't know that a certain federal road had a second lane, we all thought he was telling a joke. Look at what a federal expressway has dilapidated into in Anambra state. Lagos-ibadan expressway is also bad, with the contractors nowhere to be found. Should we talk about all the federal roads in lagos state? Anyway, CHANGE is here, let's all embrace it! [size=30]Source:[/size] http://pic.twitter.com/7Kl8yTYna8

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by Flye: 6:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Father Mbaka was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 07, 2015
CHANGE has come, embrace it!
Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by Raiders: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by LRNZH(m): 6:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Jeez. You guys are exposing them
Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by dhardline(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Very funny picture.Let me educate you a little
1.Anambra is one of the few states in Nigeria that has a 10 lane expressway ask any body who has crossed the Niger bridge recently.does your state have one?
2.More than 90percent of the towns and villages in Anambra are linked by well tarred roads.If you see any body who has travelled recently please ask him or her.I was more than impressed with what i saw with my eyes.
Dont let the media deceive you,Anambarians know the kind of advancement they are experiencing that is why they'll probably sit back and laugh when they see pictures like this.You better go and hold your state governors responsible if the fresh air has not gotten to your state by now.shalom

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by Vince77(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2015
dhardline:
1.Anambra is one of the few states in Nigeria that has a 10 lane expressway ask any body who has crossed the Niger bridge recently.does your state have one?
2.More than 90percent of the towns and villages in Anambra are linked by well tarred roads.If you see any body who has travelled recently please ask him or her.I was more than impressed with what i saw with my eyes.
Dont let the media deceive you,Anambarians know the kind of advancement they are experiencing that is why they'll probably sit back and laugh when they see pictures like this.You better go and hold your state governors responsible if the fresh air has not gotten to your state by now.shalom

I agree.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2015
dhardline:

STFU boy! That anambra has a 10lane is not a criteria that the Umunya-Enugu-onitsha express way should be in such a sorry and ugly state. GEJ have failed us, accept it.

BTW, am from anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by dhardline(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2015
himkers:

STFU boy! That anambra has a 10lane is not a criteria that the Umunya-Enugu-onitsha express way should be in such a sorry and ugly state. GEJ have failed us, accept it.

BTW, am from anambra state.

I will STFU as you have said.Just a little reminder I have based my observations on what I have seen in the state as been directed from the op 'Anambra', If you bring in the link road from Umunya-Enugu-Onitsha I cant speak on that cause i have not been thru that road.What i want you to know is that Anambra is way ahead of what I have seen in many other states.shalom

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by homerac7: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2015
dhardline:

I will STFU as you have said.Just a little reminder I have based my observations on what I have seen in the state as been directed from the op 'Anambra', If you bring in the link road from Umunya-Enugu-Onitsha I cant speak on that cause i have not been thru that road.What i want you to know is that Anambra is way ahead of what I have seen in many other states.shalom

Thanks for accepting to STFU. I'm from Enugu, and I just came back so I can tell that federal roads in Enugu are in horrible shape. The Enugu end of that Onitsha-Enugu express is unbelievably damaged. The Umunya-Amansea section in that pix is even motorable, at least. Check out 9th mile junction and tell me that's a good federal road. Several other ones all over Enugu like those too.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by Dhugal: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2015
dhardline:

OP was not talking about Anambra roads,but the Enugu-Onitsha federal road which is beyond apology at the moment.And that's me being polite.Heck,around the 9th Mile end there's no more road at all.
Please do try to comprehend before you jump into any thread.
Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by dhardline(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2015
Dhugal:

OP was not talking about Anambra roads,but the Enugu-Onitsha federal road which is beyond apology at the moment.And that's me being polite.Heck,around the 9th Mile end there's no more road at all.
Please do try to comprehend before you jump into any thread.
Maybe you should read what the op wrote again and tell me exactly which state he mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by dhardline(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2015
homerac7:

Thanks for accepting to STFU. I'm from Enugu, and I just came back so I can tell that federal roads in Enugu are in horrible shape. The Enugu end of that Onitsha-Enugu express is unbelievably damaged. The Umunya-Amansea section in that pix is even motorable, at least. Check out 9th mile junction and tell me that's a good federal road. Several other ones all over Enugu like those too.
Good that you are from Enugu,keep speaking up for your state so help will come.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by MsNas(f): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2015
Wait, What??!! Is this a federal road or the road to someone's farm or secondary school football pitch? Lord have mercy! What is this? Damn! Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by nwaanambra1(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2015
whosoever it ws that took this pic is a GEJ supporter!

This photo is the best part of the road!

he should have taken a long stretch photo of the road so that Nigerians will see how GEJ repaid Igbos for the massive support they gave him in 2011!

The road is full of potholes that is as deep as 28 inch and as wide as 35 inches and more in majority of places!

All vehicles ply only one lane at various points! they even nearly rob each others body to pass at some places!

Its really sad!

GEJ is evil and very wicked!
Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by Vicjustice: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2015
dhardline:
Someone is showing us a photo of the horrible condition of what is supposed to be a federal road, and you are here defending the glory of Anambra state as if the criticism of the condition of the road directly affects your family house.
A federal road in Anambra state looking this bad has nothing to do with Anambra state, but the federal government; so, there is no reason to take it personal except you are the son of the person responsible for the mess
www.babefishing.com, the ideal Nigerian free dating site. Click now: www.babefishing.com

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by dhardline(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Vicjustice:

Someone is showing us a photo of the horrible condition of what is supposed to be a federal state road, and you are here defending the glory of Anambra state as if the criticism of the condition of the road directly affects your family house.
A federal road in Anambra state looking this bad has nothing to do with Anambra state, but the federal government; so, there is no reason to take it personal except you are the son of the person responsible for the mess

Who's taking it personal? You still dont get it do you.please calm down and read thru and you will .
Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lies like this one dont help anyone undecided. If only APC and their fans would stick to genuine opposition then I would have begun supporting them ages ago. But lies like this are disgusting.

1) That is NOT a federal road in Anambra

2) I pass the Ibadan Lagos express way very frequently and still see contractors each time I pass, except for during this Christmas period.

I have attached very recent pictures of the IB Lag express way, and my advice for people like this OP is: Listen to APC when they can accept that GEJ has done some commendable things, but tell you they can do BETTER. If they [you] keep saying he hasnt done anything, they're [you're] just making excuses for their [your] very likely failure to do better.

Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by WIZGUY69(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin
is that a building site or a play ground?
federal road
anambra adigi mma.
Re: Picture Of A Federal Road In Anambra by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin
is that a building site or a play ground?
federal road
anambra adigi mma.
that's the desert where dakar rally takes place.

(1) (Reply)

Langa-langa: Nigeria’s ‘unforgettable’ Train Disaster 48 Years After / Pls Does 900,000# Worth A Turkey Business Visa? / Share Your Worst Or Funny Travel Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.