Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Killing Death - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Killing Death (443 Views)

KILLING DEATH Episode 10 / KILLING DEATH Episode 9 / KILLING DEATH Episode 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killing Death by Omamibaby: 6:16am On Jan 07, 2015
….and so I stood fixed to the ground not by my own will but for the greater good. I watched him break up with her, It broke her heart, I would have interfered I would have stopped it, but I didn’t because doing that would unleash a nexus of things …So complex the entire world would spin out of control. I had interfered once, I made a mess of the order of things, I stopped a man from drinking his poisoned juice.. served by none other than his own wife. I had thought I was doing the right thing, by saving him… I told him it was poisoned, I didn’t tell him who, However he was human, he figured it out.. he went crazy and killed his wife,he had attempted to kill his kids but they ran to the neighbors. He wasn’t pacified, he
Read more: www.mynaijastories.com/killing-death/

(1) (Reply)

Before Now! / The Convict, The Broken And The Storyteller / Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.