Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Guys, I Need Your Vote - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Guys, I Need Your Vote (454 Views)

Help Pls Guys, I Need A Romance/sex Filled Tv Series / Top 10 Scariest Movies All The Time :D Your Vote For Which One? / Top 10 Scariest Movies All The Time :D Your Vote For Which One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, I Need Your Vote by Emmapretty(f): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2015
Hello, goodmorning guys!

My Name is Blessing Emmanuel aka Queenbrizzy.
i don't know if any of you is aware of the O Network photo game and i'm happy to tell you that 'i'm one of the 100 people taking part in the N20k contest for this week. All i want from you guys is: "Please Vote For Me"

i wasn't part of those who won the one of last week. I've played it for about 5 times now and only succeded 2 times, the first time that i played, i got only 182 votes and that make me the fourth winner. The third time, i became the second winner with 350 votes and this time, i'm hopin to become the first winner if only you vote for me.. Please Click Here to vote for me. Thanks....

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Fees / Fast& Furious 7 / Multichoice Kicks Against Reduction In Dstv Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.