Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite (23903 Views)

5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by alberto2k(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2015
1. The petty shopper: These type of people are usually seen after shopping with a blueband butter and u wonder if that they can't be gotten from mallam Audu beside your house

2. The cameraman: you see this pple
snaping like the are contesting for paris best picture of the year They might even ask u to help them take pictures..

3. The pricer: This people walks into the
sony showroom pricing every tabs,tv,electronics,and the
last thing u hear is I'll check back, loool

4. The strolling crew: Right from the entry point of these people,dey
pace around without having any specific task, showing off and they tend to join the number 2 crew later

5. The babes/guys finder: The sole aim
of these both sex is to find a date,spouse,or
sexxmate. E.g my Nigga skimpledawg.. They'll just seems to disappear after accomplishing their mission.. Some will just fake a call and go out, Lol

6. The KFC pretender: You'll see this people
sited on the KFC table with a bottle of sprite just for
coming to shoprite sake.. I can tell that the ladies are mostly guilty of this

7. The family members crew: God,these family sweeps the entire walkway with the whole extended family,if u no stand well and dem jam u,u go think say na obasanjo use belle
jam u.. Lol

8. The Excessive shopper crew: mostly women, you'll beging to wonder if they'll be anything left for you to buy when they finish shopping..

9. The mother with kids: you'll just spot her trying to call her kid(s) to order Or yelling at him/her not to touch anything or move around the mall.. "Junior! Come back here...stay right here, Don't touch this, Don't touch that... I'll beat u o, bla bla bla... "

10. The Gadget and callers crew just when u think you've had enough of everything scene from different crew,
you'll spot someone punching his/her phone and smiling, probably surfing on Nairaland or chatting and again you'll hear a tiny angelic voice "Hello baby, am at shoprite I'll call u back when I get back home Or
A loud but calm Voice "Guy how far, omo me dey shoprite... Ur papa, even chewing gum I no dey buy for u...I go Meet u for Suxxman place when i finish.. Haahahaha U dey mard, later tinz Guy" lol grin grin grin

MODs, please move this to the right section

Thanks Guys, Adding is allowed

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by darisgod(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Lolz
grin

Those ones dat wear dir isale apoti to the mall

I dey sell land oooo

Darisgod for S B A N secretary

In other news

CHANGE!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by motherlode: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Ok, shoprite is the next abi! grin the ones that went to confirm the price of a product if it's less or high.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Skimpledawg(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2015
11) The Cry Babies[b]: these types are either male/females. When they come into Shoprite nd unfortunately sights their gf/bf wid anoda guy, they start wailing n yelling ontop of their voices as if they av paid their bride Price! Like my man alberto2k.
12) The Jobless niqqa: like my bros suxxman. They go to shorite just to yle away time. grin

Dz babe ontop of me shuld sell dat plot of land abeg!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2015
I will come back to comment

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by tosyne2much(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2015
My wonderful OP, may God bless you and increase ur knowledge

Thumbs up jhor grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by enoqueen: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2015
you try wella.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by alberto2k(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
My wonderful OP, may God bless you and increase ur knowledge

Thumbs up jhor grin

Thank u Sir Tosyne

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Skimpledawg:
11) The Cry Babies[b]: these types are either male/females. When they come into Shoprite nd unfortunately sights their gf/bf wid anoda guy, they start wailing n yelling ontop of their voices as if they av paid their bride Price! Like my man alberto2k.
12) The Jobless niqqa: like my bros suxxman. They go to shorite just to yle away time. grin

Dz babe ontop of me shuld sell dat plot of land abeg!
You Need 'Him' In Ur Life. cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by haryormeedeh(f): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2015
you are on point jere, especially the cameramen.its as if they want to snap all the pictures of their lifetime that day

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Skimpledawg(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2015
suxxman:

You Need 'Him' In Ur Life. cheesy
Ifa see u near my sis again ehhn! undecided!
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Ifa see u near my sis again ehhn! undecided!
Na So I Bad Reach? From Ur Crush To Ur Babe To Ur Sis? I'm Sorry For Being Ur Worst Nightmare Bro. cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Skimpledawg(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2015
suxxman:

Na So I Bad Reach? From Ur Crush To Ur Babe To Ur Sis? I'm Sorry For Being Ur Worst Nightmare Bro. cheesy
Nightmare ko! Nor say I no warn u! #btw, u don kill take care of dt niqqa onemansquad I asked?
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Nightmare ko! Nor say I no warn u! #btw, u don kill take care of dt niqqa onemansquad I asked?
Since 500BC. Niqqa Is 6ft Down.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Skimpledawg(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2015
suxxman:

Since 500BC. Niqqa Is 6ft Down.
U too harsh! grin...just wanted u to incapacitate him o! Well nice job

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2015
Skimpledawg:

U too harsh! grin...just wanted u to incapacitate him o! Well nice job
cheesy
My Reward? Which Of 'em Babes Make I Collect?
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Skimpledawg(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
suxxman:

cheesy
My Reward? Which Of 'em Babes Make I Collect?
U still gbadu kenwins nau? lipsrsealed...buh u ar on ya own o incase alberto2k catch u grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Onemansquad(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Skimpledawg:

*wtf* nigga wetin u dy talk u wnt dead
*removes ma snipa nd cocks it
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by kenwins(f): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Skimpledawg:

U still gbadu kenwins nau? lipsrsealed...buh u ar on ya own o incase alberto2k catch u grin
hmmmm......just strolling......miss u guyz

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by kenwins(f): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Onemansquad:

*wtf* nigga wetin u dy talk u wnt dead
*removes ma snipa nd cocks it
you wanna kill our guy?..u knw ao many ppl gat his back?..M,M & I,suxx,olash,albert,stand.....we plenty pass dis oo....so b carefl oo. Im sure d@ weapon has not bin registered in ur name sef. We fit arrest u oo for d@ big crime
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by kenwins(f): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:
1. The petty shopper: These type of people are usually seen after shopping with a blueband butter and u wonder if that they can't be gotten from mallam Audu beside your house

snaping like the are contesting for paris best picture of the year They might even ask u to help them take pictures..

pace around without having any specific task, showing off and they tend to join the number 2 crew later

sexxmate. E.g my Nigga skimpledawg.. They'll just seems to disappear after accomplishing their mission.. Some will just fake a call and go out, Lol

7. The family members crew: God,these family sweeps the entire walkway with the whole extended family,if u no stand well and dem jam u,u go think say na obasanjo use belle
jam u.. Lol

8. The Excessive shopper crew: mostly women, you'll beging to wonder if they'll be anything left for you to buy when they finish shopping..

9. The mother with kids: you'll just spot her trying to call her kid(s) to order Or yelling at him/her not to touch anything or move around the mall.. "Junior! Come back here...stay right here, Don't touch this, Don't touch that... I'll beat u o, bla bla bla... "

10. The Gadget and callers crew just when u think you've had enough of everything scene from different crew,
you'll spot someone punching his/her phone and smiling, probably surfing on Nairaland or chatting and again you'll hear a tiny angelic voice "Hello baby, am at shoprite I'll call u back when I get back home Or
A loud but calm Voice "Guy how far, omo me dey shoprite... Ur papa, even chewing gum I no dey buy for u...I go Meet u for Suxxman place when i finish.. Haahahaha U dey mard, later tinz Guy" lol grin grin grin

Cc: Tosyne2much,
ireneony,
kenwins,
Farano,
Royver,
Chizzy20,
Clevvermind
juianne95
Suxxman
Skimpledawg
Thumbs up,hon.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by clevvermind(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:

jam u.. Lol

Cc: Tosyne2much,
ireneony,
kenwins,
Farano,
Royver,
Chizzy20,
Clevvermind
juianne95
Suxxman
Skimpledawg
nice write up there.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by alberto2k(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2015
clevvermind:
nice write up there.
Thanks bro
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by ireneony(f): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2015
The restroom snapper: These set of people come to shoprite, the first place they we go to is the rest room. This is common among ladies, you will see someone that has a latrine in their house, cheesy snapping pix in this rest room that doesn't belong to their father, before you know, they have already upload the pix on their bbm or Facebook. undecided
If you fall in the category, better repent now. Cos we already know your trick and when we see your pix on bbm, we laughed grin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by alberto2k(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
The restroom snapper: These set of people come to shoprite, the first place they we go to is the rest room. This is common among ladies, you will see someone that has a latrine in their house, cheesy snapping pix in this rest room that doesn't belong to their father, before you know, they have already upload the pix on their bbm or Facebook. undecided
If you fall in the category, better repent now. Cos we already know your trick and when we see your pix on bbm, we laughed grin.
Lol

Thanks for checking in

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by ireneony(f): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Lol

Thanks for checking in
you're welcome wink
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by alberto2k(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2015
kenwins:

Thumbs up,hon.

O seun jawe cool
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Onemansquad(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
kenwins:

you wanna kill our guy?..u knw ao many ppl gat his back?..M,M & I,suxx,olash,albert,stand.....we plenty pass dis oo....so b carefl oo. Im sure d@ weapon has not bin registered in ur name sef. We fit arrest u oo for d@ big crime
aw dare u open ur mouth
*removes ma koboko wit 5branches*
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by kingstylo01(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
I've not been to shoprite, so i don't know what to add. Nice writeup all the way! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Kazrem(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
Ha ha ha ...... Asiri tu.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Those that come to watch oda ppl and then goan write NL post abwt then all..
OP you are warned... angry

Oyaa..FP sharpally cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by jubriano93(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
There is also a set of peeps that come to confirm if there's any promo on a particular product

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) / Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry / Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.